Phantis Forums

Roma - Dinamo Kiev abandoned

Irlandos

Blackeagle... for perhaps the very first time i agree with you!!! given that most of the turkish public celebrated Greece's EURO 2004 triumph, there has to be a problem with paokg4...

by the way, pappou's happiness is not that a turkish team win a European cup... he loves the gunners to get shot!!!

so he probably won't be happy when i say that Fener beats Man Utd... i know that the turkish version of Olympiakos, Fenerbahce, will surely not beat United but you have to count even the .00001 % percantage possibilities... i hope my greek mates will not go betting for olympiakos winning the CL after reading this message :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!!

PAOKG4 - Am I missing something? What does Galatasaray's UEFA cup has to do with Greek football? As far as I am concerned it is not related at all. It is the same as if Arsenal or any other non-Greek team won it...... I am not a GALA supporter but I simply HATE Arse-nal!!!! :tdown:

And when football is concerned it is good for people to like or hate teams according to their football or other sporting activities rather than their origin and nationality....

To be 100% honest with you if the Gays were playing an UEFA cup final (which is not do-able even on the wildest of dreams) against a Turkish team I would -with no hesitation- support the Turks!!!!! :tup: That is how life is...

I don't know what anybody else thinks but I don't care where the team that beats Thrynos will come from... Turkey, USA, Colombia, Iraq, Israel I don't mind... As long as they beat the hell out of the Gays!!!! :nw: :nw:

P.S. By the way I won't have any problems if other Thrynos fans feel the same way about PAO. I find it perfectly normal!!!!!

Archived