Phantis Forums

Porto rumor for Basinas?

Phantis

At least our fine president won't be in jail in a few months, and he is not wanted by the Greek and Russian government for mismanagement of public funds, money laundring and espionage..... ;)

Why? Is Kokalis wanted by the Russians for money laundering and espionage:-)

!!!

After the infamous Koskotas, who did jail time in Massachusetts,

comes another worthy owner to continue the tradition of criminals at gauro.

Kokalis has been fighting charges in court, but with the help of the PASOK government that he had "friendly" relationships with, he has been able to escape justice.

I do not claim that Vardinokaulis is a saint either...

As far as owners goes, Kakalis is trying harder to please the fans

He makes transfers that will fill the brand new Karaiskaki

He humiliates Vardinokaulis by stealing Antonis,

something that I personally will never forgive Vardinokaulis for :tdown:

He tries to get good transfers from Greece, and big names from abroad

Most importantly he does not dismantle a team that was half the Euro 2004 champions!!! and Quarter finalists in CL and Uefa!!!

Has a respectable coach :rolleyes:

I might dislike him for destroying the Katigoria, but if I were a gauros, I would be quite pleased with his contributions, which are far better than Vardinokaulis' at PAO the last couple of years

Vardinokaulis' idea of a PAO team, is one that will win domestically at the lowest possible expense. That will make some fans happy, but not me :tdown:

My idea of a PAO team is one that challenges the multimillion Euro European superpowers, with GREEK players, something already accomplished repeatedly :tup:

That gives Greece points, and PAO INTERNATIONAL GLORY and recognition.

I have NO objection against winning domestically, but it is NOT what PANATHINAIKOS priority should be, we are far better than that :tup:

PEACE

You haven't mentioned the biggest difference between the two...

One is doing all those things to avoid being sent to Jail and have this provato-army behind him for support, and the other does it because he loves PAO insted of using him...

Thats more than enough for me....

P.S. If you like Kokkalis and his contribution so much why don't you support the gays and watch TV Magic... TV Magic is a great contribution to the greek television culture!!! :P

... he loves PAO insted of using him...

P.S. If you like Kokkalis and his contribution so much why don't you support the gays and watch TV Magic... TV Magic is a great contribution to the greek television culture!!! :P

It is very hard to understand why you continue to support Vardinokaulis...

when it is obvious that since Tzigger took over money goes in, not out.

Money in from UEFA, transfers (selling out our best and true PAO players),

merchandise sales from the double, 50 euro minimum ticket price for Euro games.

Money OUT ?

You take any criticism of Vardinokaulis very personally..

I have known the family and "Tziger" personally.

I do not make references to their character, other than the obvious fact that they have not spend on PAO in several years.

The last "expensive" transfer was Mihalaki...

Since then, sell, sell, sell and no replacements

I strive to be open minded and not blinded by my team preference.

When gauros does something worthwhile, I have enough maturity to acknowledge it :)

I dislike gauro management mostly because they were one of the main factors of the decline of the "protathlima", and of course because they are gauroi of the worst kind...

That does not mean that I will not admit the efforts that gauromanagement is making to better their team, and fill up their brand new Karaiskaki stadium ;)

If you cannot even admit that much, then there is no point in me continuing this post

PEACE

I agree 100% with trifilli!!!! everything he says is smart and Logical that suggests that your not brain washed like the rest of the Pro-PaoManagment supporters i.e Papou.... dnt worry re its like talking to a brick wall, every time u try n get ur point of view across they result to cheap jokes of you being "Pro-gey" coz they got nothing to come back at you with(leaves them speechless dnt u think??)....

i agree with you guys on a certain level but it bothers me when everyone bitches and complains about the management, then when we actually win something or do well in europe, people just reek the rewards...i dont agree with alot of the management, but sometimes it gets to the point where what some people say (im not pointing fingers at you, this is just in general) make them sound like they arent true fans of pao...and even though our management makes ALOT of mistakes, they do make alot of things right as well...not all of them are incompetent..

Just like a true patriot criticises their government when they are wrong...

so do true fans :tup:

Plain and simple, where is the money???

Why the sellout?

Seitaridis is still owed money, as was Lyberopoulos :tdown:

Fyssas is VERY happy to be gone, so will Basinas

Antonis was abused, Warzycha demeaned

Bottom line,

our players are not treated fairly and are sold out for peanuts,

only to be replaced by cheapos, that will be glad to be here and NOT complain...

Best example of that is our "coach"

PEACE

I can't have the same conversation with 'Typical' PAO fans over and over again...

You were the same people critisisng the team for not getting domestic titles.... You are the same ones critisising now (after the double) for European failure..... When you decide what you want come and tell us....

I liked the 'brick wall' comment.. I wander however of a situations where the 'true' PAO fans won't complain... And I think I got one... Pao getting the CL, winning the double domestically, winning the double at Polo, Volley, Basketball as well, wining all possible european competitions in each and every sport, having ONLY greek players at its roster, not selling ANY players, BUYING the best possible players in every sport, investing in football, basketball volleyball grounds etc etc...

I am pretty sure though, that some excuse will come up again even if all the above happened from the mouth of the 'true PAO' fans!!!!!

trifilli,, dont be under the impression that im not pissed about the way our management treats our players and are stingy with the money..i am as mad as the next fan...pappou, i was not accusing of you not being a true fan...i know edxcuses and complaint will always happen..thats the way it is n football...i just get mad when all people do is just bad mouth the team, then celebrate when we actuaqlly do something....by no means am i saying that you do this, i was just throwing that into the conversatioin..i do agree with you on alomst everything you say, but as muc as our management does bad, they also do some good as well....

Archived