Phantis Forums

transfers

champion

ok here we go again fresh meat:

amoroso:he is a fantastic striker, however i believe he got injured. Taking him would be a risk :( :( :(

nikopolidhs:yeah baby bring him on :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

xlwros:a great greek talent and cheap :) :) :)

prso:now that everyone saw what kind of a player he is, coming to our team would be a wishful thinking

raquel:i d rather not make any comment on that :blink:

zarate:i don't know the guy so i can't make any comments

rivaldo:he signed to Bolton didn't he?

larson:Barcelona wants him so asta la vista agriths:my favourite but i don't believe egaleo will sell him this summer

mantzios:he doesn't impress me

oti alles plhrofories, fhmes kai loipa euprosdektes paidia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akousthke kai to onoma tou amoroso, edw kai meres dhladh, alla para thn adiamfisvhthta mehalh axia tou exei enan lian provlhmatiko xarakthra kai fovamai oti tha eixame na kanoume me enan neo xouto h enan neo zahovic...alarga na agapiomaste.... kata ta alla proponhtologia exei to menu shmera:

alefantos:an parameinei ston pago ths omadas kai tou xronou skizw thn karta melous..den kanei den kanei den kanei teleia kai pavla

xatzaras:ftou kaka

anastopoulos:o monos ellhnas pou tha hthela na dw ston pago tou thrylou alla den einai etoimos akoma

bayevic:xanazestamenh soupa den leei, exallou h deyterh fora den einai pote opws h prwth thymhtheite ioannidh sto basket.

fatix terim:oute gia asteio..exei th galata sthn ekth thesh kai olo peftei

lucesku:o kurios pou exei thn besiktas?eyxaristw den tha parw

santos:allos loser apo kei den kanei oute kai aytos

giunes:phge thn tourkia stous tesseris tou mundial alla exase thn prokrish sto euro apo kapion berpakofskis(alhtheia ti kanei ayth h psyxh?)

ntaum:poly kalh periptwsh alla ton afhnei h fener?

santini:akoma kalyterh periptwsh alla ton rwthse kaneis an exei orexh na paizei stis alanes ths xalkhdonas kai tou city?

denoui:petaxe to poulaki ekleise gia alla tria xronia sth sosiedad

kati gia kapelo,ranieri pou akouw einai toso asteia pou den mpainw kan sth diadikasia na grapsw kati parapanw gia ayto. sthn ellada erxontai mona gia mykonos souvlaki kai patsa aytoi.

lippi:dhlwse oti stamataei...an kataferei o proedros na tou allaxei gnwmh...duskolo pantws

tingana:kalh periptwsh

ntino tzof:anergos alla megalos proponhths kai megalh proswpikothta ligos tha mas epefte?

luis faan gaal:epishs kalh periptwsh alla poly idiorythmos typos, den xerw risko

kleinontas na kanw mia erwthsh, to fainomeno deshambs petyxe sth monaco mhpws lew mhpws to fainomeno karembeau tha eixe mia analogh exelixh?hgeths o enas hgeths o allos..ta exei parei ola kai o enas kai o allos..pagosmiws anagnwrismenes proswpikothtes kai o enas kai o allos..xamhlo budget kai o enas kai o allos toulaxiston se sygrish me tous allous evropaikous kolosous.giati oxi?gia skefteite to...........

Since this topic is so dead i will offer some information for you geys :P

Read the following:

05/07/2004. There has been many stories about where Red Star team manager Slavoljub Muslin will continue his career at the end of this season, and the latest are linking him with Olympiakos.

Reports from Greek and Serbian media say that Olympiakos chairman Socrates Kokalis has hinted that Slavoljub Muslin may be the new team boss in order to improve the squad strength and make a bigger impact on the European stage.

The negotiations are set to be taken at a humanitarian match between Red Star and Olympiakos from which all the income will be given to rebuild the flame damaged monastery of Hilandar which is both Serbian and Greek religious and historic treasure.

Heres is the link: http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/u8394.html

Enjoy....

o prso dhlwse sth sportime oti milaei me thrylo kai thelei na erthei sthn ellada.apanalamvanw prokeitai gia mia exairetika dyskolh periptwsh giati ton theloun kai alles omades..na doume ;)

Ti kapnizeis re? Do you really believe that a guy like Prso who is just taking off and really hitting his stride, will suddenly go from a Champions League finalist to a team that can't win a game in Europe!?!?!?!? DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok sure.

Prso to olympiakos.

Leave the european champs (hopefully- Forza Monaco :nw: )

for the european whores.

Why on earth would anyone be that stupid with his whole career at his feet and being looked at by Milan earlier. He will stay in Monaco i feel if not go to Spain.

also Larson? No I doubt that

Rivaldo- i can see coming if he doesnt go to bolton. He is the type of trashy individual who would go anywhere for money.

Zarate- probably wont go to OSFP in favor of some other team.

Nikopolidis- how i hope not. I dont he will want to go, Also if he is to leave he would be great in the premiership.

kleinontas na kanw mia erwthsh, to fainomeno deshambs petyxe sth monaco mhpws lew mhpws to fainomeno karembeau tha eixe mia analogh exelixh?hgeths o enas hgeths o allos..ta exei parei ola kai o enas kai o allos..pagosmiws anagnwrismenes proswpikothtes kai o enas kai o allos..xamhlo budget kai o enas kai o allos toulaxiston se sygrish me tous allous evropaikous kolosous.giati oxi?gia skefteite to...........

nai kai o zidan 8a ginei o neos trapatoni, an einai dinaton :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

enas proponitis den krinete se mia season, kai o rotsa pige stous 1/2 ton pao alla ton ARH mia xara ton eri3e. ean 8es kalo proponiti prepei pano apo ola na exeis ipomoni, toulaxiston 3-4 xronia, oi alloi m@l@kes einai pou pedeuontai xronia?

ManUN

Liverpool

Tottenham

Today in a Swiss Newspaper....they wrote that there are rumors about the negociations between FC Servette (Geneva) and Christian Karembeu.

On the other hand FC Servette is in financial troubles and did not yet receive the license for the next saison in the superior division.

about rivaldo: he just said that galatasaray and oly would have given him a lot of money but he thinks that it wouldnt be that good for hes career to play either in the greek or turkish league.

Gala interested in Rivo!

well, i'm a Gala fan and have no but nothing for that!!!

The rumors of Rivaldo to Oly are now officially gone with the wind.

As far as Larsson goes, last I heard was there is still an offer pending his descision.

Roque Jr is the only good bet right now, but Milan wont discuss anything untill mid June.

Coaching matters now, NET is reporting Bajevic (Yes, BAJEVIC) has already agreed VERBALLY to a contgract proposal from OSFP, and only a few things are left before it is official and signed by the Serbo/Ellhna coach.

If this is indeed true, I can see this rubbing both ways with Oly fans. We shall wait and see, as usual.

The rumors of Rivaldo to Oly are now officially gone with the wind.

As far as Larsson goes, last I heard was there is still an offer pending his descision.

Roque Jr is the only good bet right now, but Milan wont discuss anything untill mid June.

Coaching matters now, NET is reporting Bajevic (Yes, BAJEVIC) has already agreed VERBALLY to a contgract proposal from OSFP, and only a few things are left before it is official and signed by the Serbo/Ellhna coach.

If this is indeed true, I can see this rubbing both ways with Oly fans. We shall wait and see, as usual.

i heard that he has agreed to go back to Red Star not oly ;)

HOLLYWOOD: Esentially, Dusan is holding out with Red Star trying to see if anything will open up at Oly first. (as various sources are reporting) No agreement with the Serbian side as of YET.

The serial with Denoui is still continuing, with no end in the seeable future, and Oly wants a coach quick. Thye just might not wait for him much longer.

And what do you know? Bajevic signs today for 3 years.

Personally, I believe this time around will be disasterous (and we are asking for it). WTF were they thinking ? :angry:

it IS gonna be a disaster!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Protathlitis

You had been warned not to attack other members. This post is being deleted.

Any other posts you make will be reviewed before they are posted - The Moderator

Archived