Phantis Forums

transfers

champion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have never seen such jealous fans of a team like the Vazeles in this forum

they talk about how he did nothing in Brazil yet they do not talk about how he helped Brazil win the WOrld cup oh yeah when it comes to u guys,, the good things dont count.,

but thats nothing compared to the championships your sorry signing have to their credit.!!

let us worry about what rivaldo will do and u guys start shining up the greek title.

were taking it back

i have never seen such jealous fans of a team like the Vazeles in this forum

they talk about how he did nothing in Brazil yet they do not talk about how he helped Brazil win the WOrld cup oh yeah when it comes to u guys,, the good things dont count.,

but thats nothing compared to the championships your sorry signing have to their credit.!!

let us worry about what rivaldo will do and u guys start shining up the greek title.

were taking it back

First of all, i got to say "STOP CRYING!!!!" and plz dnt say im crying coz if u read my posts i admited that im pist of about our sighings and have even said "urs r beta" but plz stop it with ur currption storys

• 2 weeks later...

Today in a Swiss Newspaper....they wrote that there are rumors about the negociations between FC Servette (Geneva) and Christian Karembeu.

On the other hand FC Servette is in financial troubles and did not yet receive the license for the next saison in the superior division.

Rumors have been confirmed.....Karembeu in Switzerland joining Servette FC...

YES, which is this evening at 7:00pm (GR time)

Lets be realistic, i dont expect anything magnificant, but i do expect to get a good view of what they will be CAPABLE of, flashes so to speak. Not that we are playing anyone serious anyways :whistle: 3 Division Italian club, but it'll be interesing to say the least.

YES, which is this evening at 7:00pm (GR time)

Lets be realistic, i dont expect anything magnificant, but i do expect to get a good view of what they will be CAPABLE of, flashes so to speak. Not that we are playing anyone serious anyways :whistle: 3 Division Italian club, but it'll be interesing to say the least.

3rd Divison Italy is like 2nd division Greece. But I agree with you about todays game. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Archived