Phantis Forums

Psssst, senor Equi

kilmanrok

And this is your Messiah (Eki)! To everyone that treated this man as a God thank you because its gone to his head and he thinks he controls the team. I dont care how good he is, this goes for Dimi as well, but when they both put on the Prasine Fanela they should learn to play together and not for themselves.

The blame must be shared, Dimi is no better off the Eki. Let the kolopeda hear the music from Vardi and lets get this behind us.

Its just appaling!

No no no.

You don't seem to get it. Equi -- s l a p p e d -- Dimi.

Now, this might be some kind of culture difference, but in my universe, a slap is far more degrading than a puch, or a headlock, or a push.

A slap is something that could make you kill a man. That could make you kill a woman too.

Now, I don't know what Dimi told him, and how he told him, but a slap?

No, senor Equi. You better not turn Zahovic on us, cause I don't care how good you play, you'll be getting some serious trouble.

Don't you think the whole incident has been blown out of all proportion?

I am sure it's a storm in a tea cup and will die down soon. Tzigger must now show who is boss by calling the two players to his office and lay down the law. This is what the big man, his uncle, would have done.

These sort of things happen in evry team and I regard it as a one-off inceident.

Dimi may have over reacted with Equi not passing the ball to him a couple times but I think he may have addressed Equi in a better fashion than he did (aggresively). Most Argies have tempers and it don't take much for them to get "excited". Equi on the other hand took it to the extreme by striking Dimi and at the end of it was PAE PAO which has come out 75.000 euro's richer from the incident. Few more incidents like that and they'll be able to afford another good transfer :lol:

By the way, there were reports in Ethnos that a gaurofan said a few things to Gonzalez in a supermarket and was then forced to show his sprinting talent, bolting down the aisle to escape Equi's fists :D Unfortunately Equi has dissapointed PAO fans with his lack of pace and was not able to get hold of the culprit who offended him from a safe distance.

That's it boys!!! I like to see a bit of agressiveness. I'm sick of theose goody-goody boys we've had all these years. We need players that are on the edge!!! :box:

By the way, there were reports in Ethnos that a gaurofan said a few things to Gonzalez in a supermarket and was then forced to show his sprinting talent, bolting down the aisle to escape Equi's fists :D Unfortunately Equi has dissapointed PAO fans with his lack of pace and was not able to get hold of the culprit who offended him from a safe distance.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats classic. If you can give me a link to that article i would be very greatfull.

i think it is a bit blown out of proportion but still the players shouldnt react this way..its both eki and papas fault.. i dont think eki thinks he controls this team any more than papa does...this is what having these "stars" on the team will do...ppl should and will get into disagreements....pap shouldnt have reacted the way he did and neither should eki...a slap, a punch, or eve yelling..it doesnt matter, they are showing some aggression and passion,..yes they are professionals and should act like it, but these things happen even though they shouldnt....i just hope it doesnt affect our play....and if it happend again we should suspend both of them...

Ok, ok, a bit of aggression is welcomed. But you see, when there's 20 days left till the game against OSFP, don't you think beating up each other is a waste of energy? Why spend this wonderful thing called testosterone against each other, when there's people like Mitropoulos and Castillo visiting in a few days?

Haha! The latino slapped Dimi! Dimi, sei una puttana?

Why didn't he slap him back? This ain't nothing that's gonna effect the team as long as everybody respects eachother, how can Gonzales respect Dimi if he doesn't even strike back? I'm totally convinced that little sneaky motherF***er's gonna get down on Gonzales dressed like this :ph34r: in some creepy alley and bash his head with a bat, sneakystyle!

I think that Konstantinou and Gonzales outta be a great fight, or maybe all greeks against the foreigners! Or, check this out! You take all the greek PAO fans and then all the diaspora fans and we break each others heads! YEAH!!!

ANDIAMO RAGAZZI!!! :box:

You take all the greek PAO fans and then all the diaspora fans and we break each others heads!

That's not very nice Faeton. It's comments like that which build a negative atmosphere in the forums and offend members. :lol: :lol: :lol: Please refrain from using such vocabulary :whistle:

I think that Konstantinou and Gonzales outta be a great fight

R u kidding me? Gonzales could have a baseball bat and Konstantinou handcuffed and he'd still get the living daylights beat out of him...now on the other hand, Konstantinou v. Kyrgiakos :box: would be one that I'd pay to watch...or Konstantinou v. Demba...

Who is this Faeton Character from????????

Your comments are not welcomed here in relation to Panathinaikos. We are family and there is mutual respect for each other.

Theres no room for trouble makers regardless how good they might be. No player is bigger than the club.

Whatever happened with equi has been resolved and I am sure he has realised the mistake he has done.

He should be grateful that he has come to us because we have the maddest supporters in the world.

So lets not get into these bullshit scenarios and lets concentrate on kicking thrillos arse this season!!!!!!!!

Archived