Phantis Forums

official average rating service!

HOLLYWOOD

In this topic i want to establish every players ranking after a game... Basically this is going to be ChampionShip Manager styles :P

So from now on every game left for pao will b assest in this topic:

Rules:

1) On thursday Australian Time im going to add everyones rankings of each player and give an offical ranking on form (if someone else wants to do it b4 me feel free but dnt do it b4 Thursday so everyone has a chance) e.g Munch 5. Munch 7 and Munch 6 average = 6.... Remember no stupid crap will b calulated e.g someone gives a 2 or a 1 coz u have problems with the players or u have a Biased view....This also runs both ways n u cant give perfect 10s because his ur favourite player.....

2) reason why its going to b done on thursday and onwards is to give time for everyone to add there thoughts

3) What im hoping to esablish by this is a more acurate ranking of form for each pao player and then we can use this as a guide to how well pao players r doing or not doing. Each player starts of with an Average ranking of 5 then either moves up to how well they play or moves down to how S*it they play or stays on the same ranking cause they didnt do nothing special or ShitHouse

Anyways getting back to Yesterdays game, I cnt do a ranking as i didnt watch the game but im going to use kilmanrok's view which was posted in the pao vs halkidona:

3 Pao Vs Halkidona 0

CM style, let's go (hey, since there's no official average rating service, why don't we organise and have one ourselves?)

Chalkias 7 (was there when he was needed, not anything fancy)

Morris 6 (started DR, ended up DC, again, nothing special)

Konstantinides 6 (fighting spirit, nothing more)

Henriksen 6 (was he in the game?)

Kyriakos 4 (completely out of it)

Basinas 7 (some nice through balls)

Gonzalez 10 (the beginning and the end of every PAO effort, amazing goal there)

Sanmartean 8 (helped a lot in the first half, has to improve on his fitness)

Sapanis 6 (ineffective)

Konstantinou 8 (constant threat, some nice moves, not too great though)

Papadopoulos 5 (needs time to get back on it)

----

Michaelsen 9 (one of his best games this year, great replacement for Munch)

Seitarides 5 (boriiiiiiiing)

Kotsios 5 (huh?)

This post has been edited by kilmanrok on Mar 21 2004, 09:43 PM

Feel Free to do your own rankings and this topic will b used for every game pao have left :rolleyes:

What do you guys think of this topic?? good idea eh? :huh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how can papdopolous get a 5 when he scored a goal? He contributed to 2 thegame by scoring + on CM wud get at least a 7 4 doing so.

You're right, but I don't agree with the CM policy on that. Papadopoulos was crap, specially comparing his last performance with the average of his performances this year.

Plus, the rest of the PAO players did not play him at all because they seemed to understand that he's not in good form, thus prefering Michalaki a lot more.

And his goal was 90% Michaelsen's. Of course, even at that, I'm pretty sure Michalaki would have lost it.

Anyway, let's see your ratings, I think it's a great idea what Hollywood's trying to start. I'd give Chalkidona's ratings too, but I didn't really take notice of their players' game after Gonzalez's goal.

Katemis, though, would surely get an 8. Smart player there.

Cant help this week havent seen the game yet!

Don't worry man, I've never gotten to see one PAO game on TV in my life nor have I been to the Leoforo...That's the biggest disadvantage of living in a country where baseball is glorified like religion :tdown: I know, I know how can I survive you ask...

i thought this would have taken of beta with pplz like EVERGREEN and even other supporters from other clubs would have done some rankings??? i think this is a good idea :huh: maybe im wrong time will tell...

ok Buddy, I will do the rating for you from now on :tup:

1)Nikopolidis 6: was steady saved a Lakis 1-on-1 but screwed up with AEK's 1st.

2) Morris 6: Steady but subbed cos was no longer needed in 2nd half

3) Munch 7,5: nice touches but could pick out our strikers in the box

4) Goumas 7: Solid not needed much.

5) Henriksen 8: cleaned up every time AEK was to get dangerous

6) Basinas 7: ran miles and generally worked very hard

7) Michaelsen 5: not bad but not good either.didnt make his usual runs

8) Eki 7,5: pinpoint passing and was a nuisance to the AEK midfield

9)Palto 6 : Should have scored in a coupe instances but cannot score in a brothel this year

10) Sanmartan 5: not himself today, could get into it

11) Dimi 7,5: was worth 9 in the 1st half winning the penalty but then went quiet.

12) Seitaridis 7: played well. miscalculated the ball in AEK's 2nd goal but made sme good runs. hopefully he'll return to form.

13) Sabanis 5: did nothing and made a few bad chices when he had better options.

14) Manoli 7: Gave us some spark coming on. tried a few things which didnt come off but scored a blinder! Hope this is the begginging of his return of the old Manoli!!!

pretty good evergreen except for the "palto" haha...i know he isnt your favorite but he was the reason why we tied the game up...he won a difficult ball in the air with 3 aek defenders around him to set up manolis goal...he created alot of oppurtnities..but as u said, he did not score but he worked like an ox....he was getting destroyed all day but just kept pushing...

I agree with Evergreen on the Palto's case. I think that attackers who cannot score are incapable of playing in Attack. Konstadinou is becoming even worse than Okkas!!!! I dont know what needs to be done for Michalakis to actually score!!!! (I know that in the case of Okkas, all 21 playersand the crowd have to go out of the field for a Boygatsa, and leave him alone in the pitch!!!)

Anyway I disagree about Seitaridis... The guy is at his worst form, everytime he comes in the game he is the main reason for conceiding a goal.........

Finally I dont think that Sanmartean was that bad....

1) Halkias 9 - was perfect and made a couple smart saves at the death.

2) Yurkas 9 - our best player. was unstoppable showing his class with his trademark runs. they only way the could stop him was with fouls.

3) Munch 7- was quieter this game but did make the cross for Dimi's goal.

4) Morris 7- solid

5)Goumas 7- solid

6)Basinas 7,5 - ran 100 miles, should have scored with his 1 on 1.

7)Sanmartean 6- another game where he seemed out of sorts. needs to be told that you cant pass the whole team.

8)Michaelsen 8- good game by the big Dane and scored a nice goal to cap it off.

9)Olisadebe 7- still seems out of sorts but he did set up the Danes goal.

10) Pantelis 6- average performance by an average player.

11) Dimi 8- scored with his 1st touch and only touch a beautiful and brave goal.

12)Vintra- 6,5 didnt have much to do

13)Demba Nyren 6,5- tried but still lacking the finishing touch.

14) Eki 7 - played a sublime threaded one touch pass to Basinas but was quiet.

2nd leg Greek Cup vs AEK

1) Halkias 5- screwed up several times. made a stupid penalty on Okkas which was luckily for us not awarded. Ball seemed to have thorns on it tonite.

2) Yurkas 7 - improved a lot in the 2nd half and made 2-3 good runs. also showed some steel towards the end with a couple good tackles. looks like he's slowing coming back to form.

3) Pantelis 6,5- wasnt good , wasnt bad. defended well but could not co operate w/ Munch.

4) Maurice 7- every game he plays he shows he can be a full back we can rely on for years to come.

5) Goumas 7,5- was solid, kept Libe quiet and scored the only goal.

6) Basinas 7,5 -possibly his best game of the season. defended and hounded excellently. don't think there is any patch of grass he didnt step on tonite.

7) Michaelsen 7- soldi game defensively, showed his usual steel in the midfield.

8) Palto 4- had 2 golden chances to score and squandered both keeping the pressure on us. I don't mind it if he never played for us again. I've had it with this useless turd.

9)Manoli 5 - lacking fitness and it showed. was knackered by the 60th min.

10) Munch 7- showed some nice touches and kept the ball well killing time. shame few of our players share his footballing mind

11) Lucian 7- was our best player whilst he played. made a marvellous back heal over head flip pass to Mixalakh to put him 1 on 1. shame he got injured and had to come of couple mins before the end of the 1st half.

12) Sabanis 5 - made countless errors

13) Eki 6- did well to hold onto the ball but should have killed of the game passing to one of his unmarked team mates 2 mins from time instead gojng for glory himself.

14) Demba 5 - palto no 2. simply useless. did absolutely nothing.

6) Basinas 7,5 -possibly his best game of the season. defended and hounded excellently. don't think there is any patch of grass he didnt step on tonite.

If it was his best game all season why do you only give 7.5?

If it was his best game all season why do you only give 7.5?

because it was his best game of the season. He can do alot better.

Sorry but I mark strictly B)

2nd leg Greek Cup vs AEK

1) Halkias 5- screwed up several times. made a stupid penalty on Okkas which was luckily for us not awarded. Ball seemed to have thorns on it tonite.

3) Pantelis 6,5- wasnt good , wasnt bad. defended well but could not co operate w/ Munch.

Two points...

Halkias - The guy is dangerous it is 100% managements fault for doing the kapsonia to Nikopolidi the best keeper in Greece.... If halkias starts against OSFP in Leoforos (who probably will) then I think it will be our vital mistake!!!!

Pantelis (Koyrada) - The guy is useless, aballos and LAMOIO!!!! A 6,5 is a very generous marking.. I would give him a 2 most!!!!!!

Pappou,

relax man. You are overreacting a bit. Sure , Halkias was not solid today, but he has been solid this far in the season. He should cool himself a little though. It was not only his penalty on Okkas , but also when he threw the ball at Ivic. We cannot afford that kind of behavior against the gays.

Let us not forget that Halkias has not conceded a goal in six consecutive matches against fair teams (Halkidona, Aigaleo, Panionios, Aris, AEK, Iraklis). It is not a bad run. He did worry me a bit yesterday though.

Green, you are real hard on Michalaki. Maybe you are right, but I cannot help but loving the guy. I love his determination, fighting spirit, the openings he creates for Dimi (amongst others). Lets not forget that he constantly has 1-2 defenders on him.

You know how many players were marking him when he misssed a strikers feed yesterday? I'll tell you...0 !!! Yes zero.

BTW way, Goumas has scored as many goals as the Palto this year. Just though you would like to know that.

I can't be assed having another go at him. I just hope he leaves as soon as possible.

Archived