Phantis Forums

official average rating service!

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this is my ratings...

Halkias 5 (again quite unstable, a little bit to blame for the Thrynos goal)

Goumas 6 (quite good but he could have done a lot better)

Morris 8 (very solid)

Henriksen 7 (few mistakes but generally very good)

Seitaridis 7 (defencively quite good)

Munch 9 (no comment I do not give a 10 because he had instructions to defend in the 2nd half, and that holded him back)

Basinas 8 (Indeed very good defensive game but again too many lost balls and wrong passes)

Michaelsen 9 (I actually thought he was one of the best players, he completely stopped the 'Katsiki' Djordjevic)

Gonzalez 10 (no comment. Pure magic :nw: )

Papadopoulos 10 (Ante geia to all geys)

Palto 10!!! (That is amazing... Anatolakis will remember Palto for a long time)

As far as the geys, I think they were all crap!!!! :P

Palto 10!!! (That is amazing... Anatolakis will remember Palto for a long time)

lol

Thats it - next time either you or Evergreen bag Mihalis im always going to bring this up! Never would I expect you to have given him a 10!

Not only that, I reckon Mihalis could have shared the Man of the Match award with a few others like Pap, Munch and Eki to a lesser extent.

Gonzalez 10 (no comment. Pure magic :nw: )

I disagree on that. He didn't have a great game. He was very average for the money we paid and for what we expected him to do. Everybody played well yesterday so it would have been impossible for him to have a bad game. I'de give him a 6.

my friend, football is more then creating chances and scoring goals....he was a major presence on the field in the posisition we needed him in....he played some great passes, had some very quality moves and surged our offense...even though he didnt directly assist any goals, alot of the offensive drives went through him first....if michaelsen is a 9, then gonzalez should be a nine or ten too...

What would gonzalez have been if he scored a goal or had a couple assists.....a 20?

Good day.

Look, do you think anyone deserved a 10 that night?

Let's say you think Pap deserved a 10, or Munch. Ok, Pap scored once, served once. But what if he scored twice and served twice? What would he get then, a twenty? And if so, what would he get if he scored three times and served as many? A thirty perhaps?

It's just an average rating thing, we're just doing this to keep track of our player's performance, and for fun. And my ratings is just my opinion, nothing more, no need to argue about them extensively. Best thing to do is you post your ratings too and we'll add them together and draw to a conclusion.

PS : Oh, something else. First goal was Munch to Papadopoulos, second was Gonzales to Papadopoulos to Konstantinou, so yes, he didn't serve the goal but he was the one that started it.

PS2 : In case anyone's wondering third goal was pure Karembeu magic. We need to sign that player, he'd make a hell of a server. That's why I gave him an eight.

Take care man.

What did he really do in the game? He had some decent passes. He didn't create any goals, he didn't score any, and he didn't have any assists.

The 2nd PAO goal came from his excellent pass to Pap's head that lead to Palto's foot.....Moreover he held the ball to freeze the game when it was needed and made a mess in the Oly midfield...

Besides, when I put ratings such as 6s or 7s everybody is protesting that I am very harsh (see Akratitos ratings) when I put a 10 then you say that I am very generous... Make up your minds gents... Based on the importance of the game I still insist on Gonzalez, Palto's, Pap's 10s!!!!

Halkias 7: steady till he got injured.

Setaridis 7: went on some runs and made the cross for Eki's goal. Stll his passing and crossing were poor.

Munch 6: didnt make his usual runs and couldnt get the crosses in

Morris 8,5 :was holding the whole of the PAO defence in the 2nd half

Goumas 7: Lost Kazanths his player a couple times but did fight with his all

Basinas 6: many errors

Eki 8,5: Showed leadersahip qualited and could have had a hat trick with a bit of luck.

Sabanis 6: very quiet

Kostantinou 7,5 fought all afternoon and set up Manoli

Michaelsen 7: worked hard but nothing special

Papadopoulos 5: his worst game for PAO, nothing came off for him.

Kotsolis for Halkias: 7 the goal conceeded wasnt his fault and pulled of a great save low down to keep the 1-1.

Sanmartean for Sabanis 6,5 gave us a bit more zip on the right wing with some nice touches and crosses but coulnt provide the end product.

Olisabebe for Michaelse 8: scored the winning goal, what else

Chalkias 6 (still not safe enough)

Seitarides 6 (poor performance, though Equi's goal came from his cross)

Munch 5 (his worst game, he got blocked from Proo's defence, couldn't play his usual game)

Morris 8 (great game, covered a lot of empty spaces in the defence)

Goumas 6 (lost a couple of critical fights)

Basinas 7 (tried to get some balls through, had some shots, but overall a very bad game for Aggelos)

Gonzales 8 (he was trying all by himself, and nealry killed them all by himself too)

Sapanis 5 (a very bad game from Miltos, needs to be more consistent)

Konstantinou 7 (again, lots of dirty work, fixed Emmanuel for the goal having two defenders climbing on him)

Michaelsen 7 (hard work once again, his absence was felt in the last few minutes)

Papadopoulos 6 (Poulopoulos was his shadow today and managed to destroy his game, although at some times he had to play very rough to contain Dimitris)

---

Kotsolis 7 (clearly not prepared for this game, he showed some skill at times, and lots of inexperience at others)

Sanmartean 6 (no discipline in his game today)

Olisadebe 8 (he got two shots in ten minutes and capitalized on the second one. Note : He's scored twice this year in the league, once in PAOK and now in Proodeftiki. And let's not forget AEK)

You are so generous my friend... This are the ratings bearing in mind that we were playing against a bottom of the league team...

Halkias 4 (Every time he was coming out I was praying!!!)

Seitaridis 4 (Poor as in the last 6 monhs!!! A profitable transfer will be the best for PAO)

Munch 5 (OK we dont expect him to perform every week. He is entitled to have a bad game)

Morris 7 (probably the best in defence)

Goumas 5 (too many mistakes, almost got red-carded in the 2nd half)

Basinas 2 (HE HAS TO GO FAST!!! All his does is moan, cry and protest! Sick and tired of him!! Uncapable to pass the ball in 2 meters distance and full of Kaminades!!)

Gonzalez 8 (the only guy in the field that tried to open space by descent passing)

Sapanis 5 (not a great game. Defensively he was OK)

Michaelsen 7 (good at his role, he defended well)

Konstadinou 8 (tried his best, he was very active)

Papadopoulos 6 (away from his high standards probably due to the dirty marking of Alitis poylopoylos!!!)

Subs...

Kotsolis 4 (4 shots: 1 goal. 2 crossbars, 1 easy save)

Sanmartean 6 (quite active but as usual he hel the ball for ages)

Olisadebe 8 (he is always there when you need him)

Quote : "Basinas 2 (HE HAS TO GO FAST!!! All his does is moan, cry and protest! Sick and tired of him!! Uncapable to pass the ball in 2 meters distance and full of Kaminades!!)"

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

basinas has been key for us this year....we would not have gone this far without him..show some respect for the man...he didnt have a good game but he is usually the backbone of this squad.. i hate the bitching he does, but he usually holds the midfield together...

Players like Basinas are essential to todays footballing teams... But on the other hand I cannot accept someone who only knows how to run and mark. The guy cannot even pass the ball to the goalkeeper!!!

Compared to the Basinas we once new, this years Basinas is a dissapointment... And not only that but he brings a spirit of 'HTTOPATHEIA' to the team which I cannot stand.... Moans, cries, protests... I am sick of it...... :angry:

Archived