Phantis Forums

official average rating service!

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'll try giving a calmer rating, cause it's obvious my dear Pappou is still pissed off.

Chalkias 4 (he cost us the game in the second goal, first goal was not his fault, alose made a lot of unstable touches)

Konstantinides 6 (pretty good, had some trouble with Castillo, yet he seem pretty helpful in attacking)

Morris 7 (OSFP's forwards were not on the pitch thanks to him and Goumas)

Goumas 9 (model center back)

Seitarides 6 (excellent first half of the the first half, Douros allowed Georgatos to kill him so he disappeared)

Munch 10 (p-e-r-f-e-c-t)

Gonzalez 5 (was he playing?)

Basinas 7 (does he ever get tired of running?)

Michaelsen 6 (ok I guess, but nothing special)

Papadopoulos 7 (he gets a 7 only for the penalty, otherwise Shum killed him with Olisadebe)

Konstantinou 8 (if this guy could score, he would be worth more than the entire greek league.)

Kyrgiakos 3 (definitely the worst game in his entire career)

Olisadebe 6 (he could have done more, but someone didn't let him)

Sapanis 4 (What-a-stupid-move-by-Shum)

And here's OSFP's ratings

Giannou 6 (awful but it didn't cost his team, saved once when he had to)

Mavrogennidis 6 (didn't get to show anything cause he was subbed in '17)

Vallas 6 (was pretty much screwed by Pap when it mattered, also lost Olisadebe a couple of times)

Anatolakis 3 (It is impossible for this guy to get more than a 5 in any game, he was a copy of Kyrgiakos, but he didn't intend to. It's just what he's being paid to do every week. He even gave Konstantinou a headlock, commited a penalty not given, should have been red carded, need I say more?)

Karembeu 8 (solid, helped his team turn the game)

Stoltidis 8 (see Karembeu, also scored an excellent goal)

Castillo 5 (could and should have been red carded, the kid's a menace, someone should definitely talk to him cause he's a great talent about to be wasted)

Djordjevic 9 (when he retires, the OSFP's fans should hold a 3 year vigil)

Pandos 5 (his photograph decorates the word "

Excuse me my friend Kilmanrok... The lowest rating that you gave to a PAO player was 4 to Halkias (from the starting line up).... And my question is... According to your rankings what does a player have to do to be ranked lower than 5?

For me Konstadinides's 1 is a very generous marking and also Gonzalez should have been around that sort of marking.....

As far as the Geys are concerned I am not even bothered to rate them because tehy were all ANYPARKTOI in the field apart from stoltides and Kourabie......

But due to our useleseness and douros they got away with a draw...

I can't be assed having another go at him. I just hope he leaves as soon as possible.

i don't believe you!!!

mihali is the dynamo of this team.

his headers create chances for Dimi or Manoli...

let him not score! he's defended very very heavily!

if he goes, PAO must find a class talent...

According to your rankings what does a player have to do to be ranked lower than 5?

Pretty much screw up his team. And that's what Chalkias did.

Apart from Chalkias, noone was terrible as a unit. As a whole, we sucked for about 40 minutes but as individual units only Chalkias and Gonzalez were worthless. At least that's what I thought of the game. You were in Leoforos right? I'm sure you got a better view but, please, Konstantinides 1? What would you give him if he scored an own goal in 93'? -10?

Pappou just hates Konstantinides thats all! lol

I disagree with Munchs 10. He was almost perfect however he did not mark tightly on Djordevic on the second goal. if you see its Munch a couple of yards behind Djordevic chasing him as he shoots. Djordevic got away from him so Id say becuase of that its an 8 to an 8.5. Apart from that I wish most of the other players at PAO can show the same passion this guy does. Almost flawless on Sunday!

i would have given munch a 10 if he had scored the last goal when he shot wide..otherwise a 9 would be perfect...the best player on the pitch that day....michali worked like an ox as usual..i think konstantinidis deserved about a 5 as he didnt REALLY do that badly but he was just there to fill a space....gonzalez is just going to need to get used to the derby type of game...derbys arent known for their class football which is what eki bring to the team....basinas is key as usual...pap created alot of havoc as did olisadebe with their speed...goumas and morris did very well and not to mention goumas' goal..seitiridis was unfortunate becase w/e he did geo always fouled and never got called for it...

Ratings for PAOK-PAO 1-2

Chalkias 6 (Ok I guess)

Munch 9 (Miles and miles and miles)

Seitarides 7 (Didn't help much offensively but was ok defensively, made some of his usual runs)

Henriksen 6 (He's not getting younger by the day)

Goumas 7 (Ok)

Morris 8 (was really really good against Salpingides)

Gonzales 6 (once again he couldn't perform to the best of his abilities, was nervous)

Vyntra 5 (that's not his position, he was really troubled by PAOK's midfielders)

Michaelsen 7 (most sites claim he was awful, I found him to be quite good as a replacement for Basinas)

Konstantinou 8 (fought like an ox, tried and tried and served the equaliser to Papadopoulos)

Papadopoulos 9 (tried very hard to create, finished the equaliser)

---

Sapanis 10 (wow! He was a true leader, the kind we've been looking for for years now! Before he came in PAO tried with long balls again and again, but when he did come in he changed our whole game by passing low balls, holding the ball, and finally he provided an excellent assist for the winner)

Epalle 5 (No comments, I like the guy but on his average day he's not good enough to come from the bench)

Olisadebe 8 (That boy can score, I'm starting to think he's exactly the opposite of Konstantinou)

And PAOK's ratings

Tochouroglou 8 (Nice reflexes, nice air control)

Feuchine 7 (Tried some runs and gave some trouble)

Karadimos 8 (I didn't know this guy could play that good, I don't think he should have been substituted)

Chasiotis 6 (Lost his man a couple of times and it cost his team, but he wasn't terrible or something)

Vokolos 9 (I really mean it. He was the man trying really hard to cover all the holes in his defence. One of the best in the field)

Koutsis 7 (I'd give him an 8 but he lost his ground a couple of times and that really hurt his team's play)

Haggan 8 (Really strong and solid player, scored early and caused a lot of trouble coming from behind)

Maladenis 8 (I really like his play, held his ground and the ball as much as he could, distributed and fought hard, which is unusual for a classy player)

Spasic 9 (Perhaps PAOK's best along with Vokolos and Karadimos. I really think his replacement was a foolish one and I can't understand it. Really classy play, nice crosses, very good on the counter)

Giasemis 6 (Not good enough this time)

Salpingides 8 (Very pacey once again, but Morris forced him out of the box most of the game, didn't get much help from Giasemakis)

---

Theodorides 7 (Strong kid, nice touches, firm play)

Karypides 6 (Came in at a point where PAO dominated and he couldn't adjust to the pace of the game I think)

Amaefule 5 (Did nothing today, is this guy any good?)

those tears of passion on henriksens face after the game would make me change him from a 6 to a 7....he deserves the title..seeing the tears on his face made me realize the blood sweat and tears he drew for this club and how he, most of all, deserves to win the protathlima.....i would agree with pretty much everything on your rating excpet for munch..he really wasnt on and clicking today as he usually is even thogu he did cover alot of ground...

I also agree apart from the Konstadinou 8 (to palto did not do anything special) and of course Epale's 5... The guy is competing with Konstadinides head to head on who is the worst player throughout all divisions in Greece.... Epalle's rating is 2 max!!!!

Xalkias was also quite poor, I wouldnt give him a six, but mostly a 5!

Sabanis was great, so was Munch and Morris and I think that Gonzalez wasnt that bad....

Chalkias 7 (was --at last-- calm and solid, cleaned every high ball, he wasn't troubled too much)

Goumas 6 (Akratitos' goal was his fault)

Morris 8 (once again, very strong and solid)

Seitarides 7 (didn't help very much offensively, ok in the defence)

Munch 9 (wow, does he ever pause for a breath? nice dribbling too)

Epalle 7 (blah blah blah, lots of fancy dribbling around himself, not much really)

Basinas 6 (bad game, seemed out of it)

Sapanis 9 (two --or three-- assists, great game)

Gonzales 9 (excellent first half, fancy passing, scored twice, could have scored twice more)

Papadopoulos 9 (the usual Papadopoulos)

Olisadebe 6 (one of the worst in the field)

---

Zutautas 5 (Zuta ain't a great player, and now he's been injured for a couple of weeks so...)

Konstantinides 6 (ok I guess)

Demba 7 (I like him but he can improve his game)

EverGreen has been quite of late  is he hiding??? 

The man is enjoying a break in the sunshine of Lesvos, but will be back shortly. Glad we had Drakos13 to predict the correct score in his absence.

Ok, as I said in previous posts the popps is very active in this year championship... Find my ratings below as I watched the game from the inside of Leoforos...

Halkias 5 (he only had to catch the ball once, and he failed to do that)

Goumas 5 (the goal came from his mistake!)

Morris 8 (very solid)

Seitaridis 6 (he is clearly uot of form during the past few months!)

Munch 10! (I dont know if there is any better player in the league in that position. The guy was all over the place!)

Epalle 2 (He was clearly an anomaly of PAO squad, he is the secong biggest lamoio after Konstadinidi and he has to go FAST!!!)

Basinas 6 (Good defending but very poor passing)

Sabanis 8 (very good indeed!)

Gonzalez 9 (I hope he plays like that in the cup final cause that is why we bought him. Not just for Takounakia against Akratitos)

Papadopoylos 7 (he was good, but sometimes did too much to try and score instead of giving a pass to a free player)

Olisadebe 5 (Out of the match)

Subs

Zutautas 5 (I cannot comment due to his injury)

Konstadinidis 3 (I cannot comment due to his ABALIASI :P )

Demba 4 (Clearly not a striker for PAO)

i agree with kilmanroks rating alittle more than pappou....such low ratings for a 5-1 win...

the only thing i disagree with is basinas' 6...he didnt seem completely into the game but he played his posisiotn well and if epalle is a 7, basinas should be one too....

how could you give epalle a 2 pappou and zutautus a 5???this isnt whether you like the players or not, its what u think they desrve and he deserves more than a 2!

Actually, apart from Pappou's empathy towards Konstantinides and Epalle, I think his ratings are more valid than mine since I just watch the games, and his view is much better than mine. But still, you can see that we agree on many ratings, so...

Indeed my friend Kilmanrok...

But I am telling you guys, its not a matter of empathy...

Whoever watched the game could clearly see that Epalle was 100% an ANOMALY in PAOs game....

As far as the low ratings that pao123 mentioned, you have to take into account not just the score, but the fact that we were playing with one of the worst teams in the league...

That is why I dont want to be too positive about Gonzalez... Everybody was saying how good he played (which is a fact) but I'd rather see him play like that against the geys... Bearing in mind his last performance against them in Leoforos...

Anyway the ratings, depend upon the opponent to a great extent. You cannot give someone a 10 (unless its Munch who is perfect in every game) when you play against Akratitos....

PAO: Chalkias, Seitaridis, Moris, Goumas, Henriksen, Munch, Basinas, Michaelsen (Zautautas), Gonzales (VYNTRA), Papadopoulos (Sapanis), Konstantinou.

OSFP: Yannou, Pantos, Vallas (22' Mavrogenidis), Anatolakis, Venetidis, KArembeu, Stoltidis Dzordzevits, Georgatos (Choutos, Kuzba), Giovani, Castillo.

1' Yellow to venetidis (tackling on Seitaridis)

3' Mynch centers, PApadopoulos scores (header) 1-0.

11': OSFP has a scoring opportunity. Giovani holds the ball and passes it the right moment to Dzordzevits. Dzordzevits shoots and sends the ball out.

14' Foul by Georgatos on Papadopoulos, PAO asks for a red, Kasnaferis gives a yellow.

15' Choutos in, Georgatos out!

17' Papafopoulos beats Vallas, has a face to face with Yannou and Yannou stops the shot. Utter defensive confusion follows and finally Konstantonoy is whistled off-side.

22' Vallas out, Mavrogenidis in.

27' Munch centers, Konstantinou's header is stopped by Yannou

40' Karembeu fouls Papadopoulos (no call), Munch commits a foul (not whistled, advantage) and finally Michaelsen fouls Castillo. The referee whistles the foul, forgives the card. Dzordzevits takes the shot, Stoltidis takes a header, Chalkias stops it.

44': Munch, Gonzales, Munch again and parallel pass for Konstantinou who des not manage to touch the ball and push it in.

45': Giovani turns the defense inside out and passes the ball to Choutos. The last moment, Seitaridis kicks the ball (corner).

The first half ends.

Overall impressions.

PAO is playing better (especially early in the half). Munch (who cannot read Greek and find out what the PAO experts were writing for him early in the championship) is having a fantastic game.

OSFP started with a worthless defense and players who did not seem to play as a team. Things became better when Karembeu was assigned a defensive role. Best player, by far, is Yannou who stopped PAO at critical moments.

53' Choutos out, Kuzba in. The OSFP fans appear to be disappointed, the PAO fans are jeering

56' header by Konstantinou is nowhere neaR the goal.

58' Bottles and other objects are raining on the pitch as the OSFP supporters are expressing their feelings.

61' Anatolakis fouls Papadopoulos and earns a yellow while arguably could have gotten a red as well!

64' Foul shot by Munch is stopped by Yannou.

65' Giovani dives for a header and scores!! 1-1.

68' PAO counterattacks, Papadopoulos heads it in front of Konstantinou who beats Anatolakis and Yannou and scores, 2-1

69' Papadopoulos out, Sapanis in

77' Basinas fouls Pantos and earns a yellow card

78' Michaelsen out, ZAutautas in

81' Seitaridis to Konstantinou while KArembeu is calculating his retirement benefits, and Konstantinou scores! 3-1.

86' Mavrogenidis passes to Dzordzevits, Dzordzevits takes the shot and a partisan horizontal gets in the way and the ball bounces off and out.

87' Castillo fouls Basinas, gets a yellow.

89' Gonzales out, Vyntra in.

90+4' Math is over, final score 3-1. :nw:

Cup final ratings.

PAO

Chalkias 6 (after all those games, he's still a bit shaky at times)

Goumas 6 (lost Giovanni a couple of times and was at fault when we conceded the equaliser, fortunally, he wasn't stressed too much today)

Morris 9 (Wow, he seems to have what it takes to fully replace Henriksen. VERY calm)

Henriksen 7 (Just being there helped our team a lot)

Seitarides 7 (excellent defensively, helped control the midfield, his passing lacked accuracy once more)

Munch 10 (no comments)

Basinas 10 (thanks to him there was no OSFP in the game)

Michaelsen 8 (helped Basinas a lot, covered a lot of space, had some nice through balls too)

Gonzales 10 (a lot of confidence, holding the ball, distributing and making fools out of his opponents)

Papadopoulos 10 (The word bordelo does no justice to what OSFP's defence looked when he had the ball)

Konstantinou 10 (vital goals, made an idiot out of Anatolakis -again- created gaps, got fouled, the usual Konstantinou only this time he scored too)

Sapanis 7 (held the ball, covered spaces, wasn't really needed much)

Zutautas 7 (some nice tackles, strong play and we practically sealed the victory with him)

Vyntra 6 (got in the game just so Shum could get waste some time)

-------

OSFP

Giannou 9 (Saved OSFP a lot of times today, nice game)

Vallas 4 (Alefantos was wrong to start him, the kid lost his father recently and today he was no match for Papadopoulos)

Anatolakis 4 (Got screwed lots and lots of time by Konstantinou)

Pantos 5 (at least he tried)

Venetides 5 (he should have done better today)

Karembeu 7 (sucked as a DM, was helpful as a DC)

Stoltides 6 (out of it, lost every single ball)

Georgatos 4 (didn't get to do anything as he was replaced early on, plus he tried to end Papadopoulos career)

Djordjevic 8 (wasn't really good, but it was actually not his fault, he tried to distribute but his teammates were nowhere to be found. The one time he spotted someone, he served Giovanni's goal and the other he hit the post)

Castillo 7 (again, the kid is good, but I predict a very short career for him, one of these days someone might, say, accidentaly kill him. Lots of dirty fouls)

Giovanni 8 (he looked good but was really lonely up there)

Choutos 5 (nothing. Got in the game as a sub on 14' and was in turn subbed by Kuzba on 55')

Mavrogennides 5 (he played DM for Christ's sake)

Kuzba 5 (oh, was Kuzba in the field today? Sorry, didn't notice him)

Archived