Phantis Forums

Panionios Vs Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

I thought now we should focus on the league more and get over the Uefa loss to the French... I think pao will try n make up for it next week when they take on Panionios :box: and will won comftibley 3-1 or 2-0....

Im hoping for a Blow out of 5-0 ;) but i dnt think it will happen as Panionios plays a 6-3-1 and we play a 5-3-2, this will be a VERY low scoring game in my point of view..... Also is there any chance of papadopoulos returining next week :not: ??? i would love to see him and manoli work together that wouldb incredible :tup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agre with you in 100%!! PAO should play more ofencive.I heard yhat Papa won't play in that game, probably he'll be back in two weaks.Manoli said that with he's knee now everything is OK and he feels that in few days will be back to his normal high level.Maybe it will happen in next game...

i think it will be a comfortable win...panionios are a pretty good club but have been kind of struggling this year...i dont think pap will be completely match fit for next week but we may see him on the bench....manoli will definilty partner konstantinou up front, so paps loss is more watered down...we will be well rested and will have almost a full force of players available...

btw....we are playing a filiko against Ethniko Astera tin Triti stis 1600 stin leoforo....not that this is all too important, but it will keep some of the players more match fit and give them alittle playing before next weekend...

we defeated ethnikos asteras 3-0 today with goals from Demba, Olisadebe and Warzycha..Dimi also hit the post.....as for panionions, if the line up stays as i have heard we are looking at a 4-4-2

------------------------------------Halkias----------------------------------------

----------Morris-----------------Henriksen-------------------------Munch-------

----------------------------------Goumas----------------------------------------

---------------------------------Basinas-----------------------------------------

-----Michaelsen--------------------------------------------------Sapanis-------

---------------------------------Gonzalez----------------------------------------

----------------Konstantinou---------------------------- Papadopoulos--------

guys....no zuta....has shoum realized something..it will suck if on game day he puts zutautus into the starting 11...

H PANATHA THA TOUS KATHARISEI MESA STO A' HMHXRONEIO!

O MBEOS THA KLAIEI KAI THA ODEIRETAI MEXRI PROIAS... :o

DEN SAS LEO YIA TOYS GAVROYS...AFOY THA MAS VLEPOYN THN PLATH APO METHAURIO... :lol:

i dont know if this will be that much of a difficult match....we have a pretty full strength squad of players...we are playing away, but that shouldnt nfluence too much...dimi is back and manoli is strong....gonzzalez is starting and we have a very tight lineup....i dont think it will be easy, but def not that difficult....i may be wrong...we'll see in 24 hours!

Agreed. The job should be done tomorrow without stress and 3 points should and must be in the bag. Its essential we dont drop points from here on. We need to play very tight at the back as we are playing away and a goal to Panionios, just one, could not only change the entire complexion of the game but the rest of the season!

2-0 - Id like to see the clean sheet - ohh and Basinas and Mihalis.

manoli is not in the team for us..he has a slight knock and will not risk being injured further, but he will not be out for long.....i think mantzios is also out for panionios but i could be wrong...i see pap getting a goal tomorrow!

with zuta in, we're playing with 10 players....

I don't think this is going to be an easy game... if Panionios plays tight (as they would) we may not score at all..... or if we do, it will be very late (cardiac arrest situation again)...

I hate to say this, but PAO needs others to do the damage to OLY... hopefully AEK will pick a point today in Rizoupoli...

Kansaferis ....oly- AEK 0-1

what else can you say!!!!

I saw the game live :blink:

He did not give red cards to Pantos, Karembeau

and gave an imaginary penalty which he proceeded to take back!!!

The laughs never end :D :D

Panionios PAO 0-1 :tup:

with the usual fan violence that we are used to...

Save this joke of a protathlima please...

PS: Fyssas is playing great as an attacking back (#14) crossing well from the left for Benfica vs Maritimo

PEACE

Great victory, very poor performance.

Sabanis was the best and I also liked Vintra and the passion he showed.

Eki was avergae in the 1st half and absolutely shocking in the 2nd. Good move by Shum to sub him with Pantelis.

Zutas was again our worst player. No tonly did he make consecutive errors, he almost broke Michaelsens arm after stepping on it whilst the big Dane was making a tackle.

Panionios appealed for a penalty which was a tricky one to call. Let's just say that with Pasok it would have been awarded, today it wasn't.

Lucian scored a cracker, a fu....ing great goal!!! You can all go watch it in our goals section. Just a word of advice...keep the tissues close by cos some of you might just cream yourselves when you see it! :D

Mpainei teleia sthn eftaetia!!! :nw:

a good win but a badly played match....we all know that there are gunna be games like this where we just have to fight hard till the end (those games have come back to bite our asses in the past) and we showed alot of heart and passion even though we played scrappy ball...an absolute fantasy goal for lucian (mb the one that will win us the season)....i hope zuta is taken out of the starting line up...i mean, we are making progress....first he played a full 90 minutes now he is playing only 45, maybe soon enough he wont be playing at all...he does notdeserve a spot on the squad...michaelsen shud have played that right mid posisiton or even sanmartean...mb sticking lucian in as a sub is a good idea but either way zuta should not be starting...eki did pretty well in the first half, but the second half seemed to be lost...he will have to get adapted to these scrappy greek games but he showed good signs....sapanis did well but overall a strong team effort..not good basll, but alot of good heart and passion...and hey, we are in first!!!

PAO GERA PROTATHLIMA KSANA!!!!!!!!! :tup:

If we take the positives from this game, and if we are to win the Title this season, the highlight is we got the three points. Thats two more points than our last trip to Panionios last season (1-1 if I rem however I am certain it was a draw). Sanmartean has proven he can turn the game around even with an average performance.

Sapanis again dangerous. I saw him rip a shot from a long distance in the dying stages of the game and even if it wasnt on target the kid has confidence flowing everywhere on him.

Pap - quiet, understandable.

However, I may start a fight with this comment, but Gonzles has yet for me at least shown that he can carry the team on his shoulders. Great solid player but for me up until now and yes I agree it is still early in his PAO career he hasnt lived up to his "Messiah" nametag. I accept all criticism for this comment.

Evergreen will prolly remind me of how many times I stick up for Mihalis - btw did u see him actually use his brain and run straight for the corner flag at 1-0 up and than Lucian came and won a foul. Great time wasting techniques!

Archived