Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2015-2016)

Blackhawk

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klaous is a great player. If he keeps scoring 10-15 goals per season like he did the last 5 years, he will overtake Koudas and be our new top 2 overall scorer.If someone still thinks that this guy is ampalos, you better have a look at this:

1. Stavros Sarafis 170

2. Giorgios Koudas 134

3. Stefanos Athanasiadis 101

4. Dimitris Salpingidis 90 

5. Giorgios Skartados 84

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAOK_FC#Most_League_Appearances_and_Top_Scorers 

Klaous needs to break some records and at least to get himself one kypellaki! He deserves it. Would be a shame if he's the only one without a title in this list. 

• Like it 1

Looks like it was Bajewy.

B-$, mind sharing some info?

Source: some stupid greek soccer rag that was probably making stuff up on a slow news day. It seemed believable at the time. I tried going through my Internet history to find the story, but i'd always get... Ummmmmmmmmmmm... [let's just call it] "distracted"

• Like it 1

Tzavellas voted "player's player of the year". Charisis wins best young player, closely followed by Mistakidis (who also came in third for player of the year overall, after Tzavellas and Mak). Cimirot wins goal of the year.

I don't get how someone like Tzavellas can be MVP. We have conceived so many goals in the last years, it's ridiculous. Our defense has been absolutely shite.

It's beyond me how one of our defenders can be player of the year, even Platanias has a better defense. Only six clubs have received more goals then us this season. This is just awful.