Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2016-2017)

Dutch Eagle

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I like that pic, the kid needs to stop posting on social media. He's like a little kid who reacts to everything that is said about the club not an official or the son of the president, whatever he is I expect better from someone who is so close to the club. Arguing with fans, subtle shots at tzavella etc, just stop! 

I don't know the guy but he just seems like a spoilt rich kid or says whatever he wants because daddy will run around and clean the mess he has made. Just not a very good look is all im saying. But hey this is Greece, where irrelevant people seem to have the biggest opinions! 

• Like it 1

Το παιδάκι έχει μεγάλη γλώσσα. Με πορδές δεν βάφεις αυγά. Τόσα χρόνια μας κοροϊδεύουν με όλες τις ηλίθιες κινήσεις που κάνουν. Μεταγραφικά, στο θέμα προπονητή, στα στελέχη γύρω από την ΠΑΕ μας έχουν ντροπιάσει. Θα έπρεπε να έχει την ευθιξία να κάνει και λίγο τουμπεκί.

Τι έχει κάνει αλήθεια στη ζωή του εκτός από το να είναι γιος του πατέρα του; Ξέρετε; Γκούγκλαρα μήπως βρω αν έχει σπουδάσει έστω κάτι αλλά δεν κατάφερα να βρω πληροφορίες.

• 3 weeks later...

POK through their media mouthpieces is pushing for point deductions along with monetary fines and closed stadiums for the cup trouble. The case will be heard next Thursday, which means we will have fans for the game against Panionios. Looks like only against Panathinaikos in our last playoff game we will be without fans. By that time I am hoping we will have the 1st place all secured.

The Panionios game is on the 21st, isn't it? So if they give us a ban for two home matches, our fans' last game will be on Sunday?

Let me guess at our punishment - 300k EUR, 4 game fan ban, 3 point deduction in the playoffs. PAOK still ends up first.

Varela is out for four weeks, his season is done. Seems to have a tear in an abdominal muscle? Similar to Prijovic, he chose surgery for a faster recovery time (vs the minimum six weeks it would take to heal on its own).

Panathinaikos, the scum that they are, dug out some video from one month ago where Matos elbowed the Berg during a free kick and submitted that video to the athletic prosecutor, who called Matos for a hearing. Possible fine is 3 games for Matos. If I was at PAOK I would compile a full DVD with Berg's swinging elbows. He would hardly play a game in SL if those were prosecuted.

Nothing more embarrassing than when a PAO supporter speaks up. Your players are the dirtiest in Greece, and when you can't handle an epic ass whooping, you immediately nuzzle at the teat of your fellow Athenian clubs. Very sad.

By the way, whose back did we stab? I can assure you that PAOK has no intention of "self relegation" - we wouldn't want to join you in the second division (you know, once your bankruptcy and subsequent third division exile are complete).

jvc I had you for a much smarter guy than that. How exactly did PAOK start this, and how do we exactly hand pick ref to call our games? Please explain this to me with some facts. 

So basically you go on and admit that POK still exists (it has since 1929) and will stoop down to the level of kissing each others ass just to prevent any other team actually winning anything? 

I said it before and I will say it again. Panathinaikos is the biggest back stabbing team since I can remember. With Olympiakos at least you know what to expect.

• Like it 1