Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2017-2018)

pash

40 minutes ago, pash said:

Mihojevic - Matos - Mauricio - Hacheridi - Warda - Henrique - Shakhov - Jairo

Matos, Mauricio, Hacheridi, Shakhov are locks.  Shakhov I can see this being his last season but he has a place right now as a super sub and a fairly reliable rotation player.

So it’s out of Henrique and Wards then.  I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this as I’ve always liked Henrique’s craziness and x factor.  If I was the opposition he’s exactly the sort of player I don’t want coming off the bench.

I suppose it also comes down to how Wards plays in the WC.  If he has a good game or two clubs will come a knocking.  I love how after a World Cup clubs go stupid based on one or two performances.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bananas said:

That video looks CRAZY.  Gotta say our media department does some great work.  I feel like running and yelling now only it’s 11:00 pm here in Austria and I’m in my pyjamas.

Just go nude, man! ?

3 hours ago, pash said:

Also - holy s%$#! this looks good:

The movie will be screened on Sunday June 10 (21:00 EEST) at the Cineplexx in Thessaloniki with coverage by PAOK TV. The movie will be streamed live on youtube at the same time. 

I thought it was pretty good. I enjoyed watching it yesterday. Only wished there would be more behind the scene action from the actual game.

DVD copy of the movie will be provided with the next issue of the Toumba magazine.

• Like it 1

Definitely could have used more behind the scenes stuff. That's quite interesting to me, and I feel much of the video was a bit generic. It explains why so little came out in the club's videos around the time of the final, at least.