PAE PAOK General News (2019-2020)

pash

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was another question answered during the General Assembly. They said the team watches the FFP closely and will act accordingly. The way I read it is that we are ok, but if need be we can always sell a player or two. 

We have new kantines: https://inpaok.com/606984/nees-kantines-stin-touba-pics/

They look very 2025 but I don't get the stairs. Could be because I am a senior liability claimshandler: I see people breaking legs falling down as they are pushing eachother to be first or when they want to leave with the packed crowd behind them not giving space.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 10:25 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

Well, we were not nominated but ended as runner-up. With a big sorry from PSAT: https://inpaok.com/620090/sygnomi-psat-ston-paok/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, that's crap news regarding Crespo.  He's been such a dependable player for us.  Good boy too.  None of the antics like Varela when it came to contract negotiations.  Varela at his absolute best I would say is better, but he's not been there for quite a while.  Give me a dependable Crespo any day.  Yes, let's see if Mihaj can play at this level.

In other news, Prijovic is apparently a free agent.  Does that mean we could sign him even though the transfer window is closed ?

• 2 weeks later...

Manavis is a PAOK legend. Also called "The General". He was the leader of Gate 4 Fan Club for years. His real name is Makis Mavromichalis. He has stopped going to PAOK games in 1992 after the "famous" Paris St. Germain game at Toumba.

Last year he was seriously ill, but with financial help from Ivan Savvidis he was able to get medical treatment and is now ok. He will be honored during the game with Olympiakos Sunday

1IFfE3GAZVKXvT9xaAjf.jpg

• Like it 1