pash

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, pash said:

Looks like we'll start our season at home vs Panaitolikos. I believe the draw is going on right this moment but I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than watch it.

Do you have a link to the list?

On 6/4/2019 at 2:41 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

Savvidis invested another 15,2 mill euro’s in our club. According to reports we will not get in difficulties concerning Financial Fair Play.

A team owner can only invest 30 million per year out of his own pocket. Not sure if he invested anything during winter or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cosmote TV will broadcast the away game in Q3 CL. Don't know what this means for you guys. Good or bad? 

I most probably will see both games via Ziggo, unfortunatelly the shirtsponsor of our opponent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Δεν είναι so soon, απλώς επειδή ο Πόντους το έχει τραβήξει τόσο πολύ, περιμέναμε το ίδιο και ο Μαουρίσιο/Βιεϊρίνια.

Όσο ο Πόντους πάντως δεν μπαίνει σύντομα σε κανονικές προπονήσεις και με δεδομένο την ηλικία του, μάλλον δεν θα ξαναπαίξει μπάλα.

Does this Meliopoulos kid have a mental issue ?  He's contracted to make ~700K over the next 4 years (150K +15% increase per year) and I don't know what his backup plan was if football didn't work out, but I'm quite sure it won't be paying that much.

Missing Mauricio and dare I say it Canas and Shakhov in the midfield.  Sure I know they had their deficiencies but at least Canas covered ground and Shakhov added some height and could (and did) win headers at set-pieces.  Shakhov also had that great knack of timing his runs into the box.  For the money we've paid for Esiti and what's his name they haven't exactly set the world on fire.  The only thing we seem to have got for the money paid, which is a positive, is decent ages.  Normally we sign "old" players whereas they haven't peaked yet.  Anyway, let's see what happens.  Lots of players in recent seasons started off slow.  As for Wernbloom, the only positive thing I can say about him is his transfer hasn't been as bad as Khacheridi.

• 3 weeks later...

These training highlights don't tell me anything. I want to see that in game situation. Having said that though, Lambrou and Stoch should starting instead of Biseswar or Jaba in that position.

• 4 weeks later...

PAE PAOK share holders general meeting took place today. It was decided that capital share will be increased by 28,000,000 Euro. Obviously the money will come from Ivan Savvidis. The new share capital of PAE PAOK (Black and White PAE) will amount to 116.140.631, 40 Euro, while the total amount that Savvidis has invested so far is 145.229.878 Euro.

During the meeting questions were answered by PAE PAOK the General Manager Chrysostomos Gagatsis, including a question about the new Toumba Stadium. It will be a private stadium that will be owned by Ivan Savvidis since he will pay for building the stadium. It will be build on land that is owned by the Amateur PAOK. It is always possible Savvidis might donate the stadium to the team down the road.