Phantis Forums

Disgrace!

Gooner-Panatha

call it disgrace,,, or whatever u want

there is no prof this guy was "bought"

now if he screws up the calls,,,, or just does it on purpose for OSFP to win,,,then this is not OSFP fault

Olympiakos doesnt have to win the greek cup since it doesnt have a huge meaning for the top teams in the leagues (example...lazio beating AC Milan 4-0 yesterday)

but if the refs want to help us... we will take it,

as much as you would also!!

no kidding PAO 's organisation will write this stuff

the truth is that if the refs push OSFP to win thne the EPO has to do something about this .

ANd there is never any proof that they buy the refs

they are good in greece as is

but if u guys insist then the 10 years before 1997 I can safely assume that PAO was bying the refs!!

The ref yesterday didnt know what was happenning in the game!!

Seriously, are you just that blind that you cant see whats going on or do you that arrogant, whihc doesnt surprise as all gavroi are, and still believe that OSFP have won it 7 yrs in a row bc ur that good on the field!

Who kidding around now...or should i say, whos dreaming now?

:box:

As for proof, just one minor example, I remember about two to three seasons ago when OSFP had to play PAOK away in the last few rounds of the season and needed the win...(actually maybe Xanthi)...there is a recorded phone conversation of a OSFP member and the referee of the PAOK game week befor ethe OSFP game telling him to bok as many PAOK players so that they could be suspended against OSFP!

Thrillosmtl:

Let's put bullshit aside. When you ask for 'evidence', you not only insult our intelligence here, but you are shouting to everybody:

'my name is thrillosmtl and I am blind, because I can't see with both eyes what everybody else in Greece can see with eyes closed.'

Now come on, don't think we are stupid. What evidence do you need except the countless games where Oly have been pushed to victory? This is not the first time and not just the Greek cup. It's mostly the protathlima.

Do you remember 1996-97? How many times were you pushed?

If you want evidence that you are pushed by ref in Greece, take your European record. Or take this:

Juve reserves 7 - - - Oly 0.

Now please stop asking for 'evidence' because I have given you plenty, oh... and Greek people are not stupid. Stop saying that we are.

You welcome. Somone had to enlighten him. It really amazes me that they are so blind. If they are true fans of Oly, they should hold their hands up and say: WE DON'T WANT TO WIN LIKE THIS.

But they don't have the integrity and instead want US to give THEM evidence of something that is all too obvious.

Well I ask for evidence because all we hear is corruption corruption

the league should ban / suspend / take legal action until then it is all speculation.

I have to admist based on yesterdays game some calls seem to go into OSFP favor but if the ref is a total idiot like efthimiadi and spyropoulo then he should not be a ref. and im sure if PAO was playing yesterday and were awarded the calll u guys would not be complaining !!

Fine they lost 7-0 to Juve it was a bad game so now u will tell me that Deportivo must suck also since they lost 8-3 ? your 5-0 loss to MANU isnt exactly something to be proud of

ANother thing u guys have NEVER had a call go for you? not 1 ? I never here complaints from yuor end because u take the free call as we are,

I am not blind but you ever heard of the phrase innocent till proven guilty?

if you guys doubt eevry one of our titles I also doubt your titles between 1987=1997

Well I ask for evidence because all we hear is corruption corruption

the league should ban / suspend / take legal action until then it is all speculation.

Yeah, that's justlike asking a dictator to overthrow himself...

ps for the older PAO members here..it looks as though we may have Louie II or his offspring posting :lol:

thrillosmtl:

No. I am not doubting every single of your titles. There were seasons where Oly were the better team in Greece.

But you can NOT deny that Oly were helped to get there. Do you really forget 1996-97? Your first titlo after 10 years? Do you remember papoutseli? That year was the catalist for the next 6. The buying started there. After that, yes, there were years when Oly were better.

But overall, we know that the Greek championship is bought and sold. Kokalis has struck a deal where the referees suck up to him. They suck his ****. They are afraid of him. May be they don't get direct orders to whistle in favour of Oly, but they know that they be in Kokalis' good books if they help Oly win.

This the classic way of the mafia. Let me enlighten you my friend.

But also remember that success will not last forever. One day Oly will be down there in the gutter like the 10 years before 1997. PAO, AEK or whoever will be on top and you will be crying 'foul'.

* 8a sou valw piperi sto stoma Panos ;)

One more thing. Of course Pantazis is going to say that. You posting it is proof to support our argument, not yours.

What do you expect Pantazis to say? He is not going to name anybody, or he will get sued. But he is making everyone understand that Oly are behind the corruption and the problems of Greek football.

it is still very hilarious to me how all the olympaikos fans will try to defend themselves after such horribly obvious situations...i would just like some olympiakos fans to come out and say that SOMETHING fishy is going on....but they need to get into reality and realize that there is...and all the oly fans can talk about their protathlimas, but i would rather not win a championship then buy one out....

Prin 3-4 meres otan o Panionios pire to paixnidi xari ton Euthimiadi....giati den anakoufise oli h Ellada..... ? Ton Eufthimiadi ton vasoune se idio klouvi opos kai ton Spiropoulo

B'E8nikh pia o Eu8umiadhs. Auto shmainei oti einai para polu dyskola na ksanasfiriksei agwna A' E8nikhs.

Auto gia ta xanoumakia edw mesa pou den tous fanhke kai "toso kakh emfanish" tou Eu8umiadh me ton Gauro sto ksulo ths Lewforou. Kala na pa8ete twra pou "nipsate tas xeiras" sas tote.

yg Eimai sigouros oti sto AEK 2 PAO 2 fetos o Eu8umiadhs eixe valei skopo na to vgalei ton agwna X. Adikhse kai PAO alla kai AEK se auto to match wste wfelhmenos na einai o Gay-ros.

kathimerini

they've taken those two muppets off the roster :tup:

This doesnt mean much Gooner. Kamikazi referees are not difficult to come by in Greece. You cant kill a tree just by pruning it, the roots need to be pulled out.

The only way for their to be any justice in Greek football is through video replays during the matches.

B'E8nikh pia o Eu8umiadhs. Auto shmainei oti einai para polu dyskola na ksanasfiriksei agwna A' E8nikhs.

Auto gia ta xanoumakia edw mesa pou den tous fanhke kai "toso kakh emfanish" tou Eu8umiadh me ton Gauro sto ksulo ths Lewforou. Kala na pa8ete twra pou "nipsate tas xeiras" sas tote.

yg Eimai sigouros oti sto AEK 2 PAO 2 fetos o Eu8umiadhs eixe valei skopo na to vgalei ton agwna X. Adikhse kai PAO alla kai AEK se auto to match wste wfelhmenos na einai o Gay-ros.

1) Giati esis se ekino to match 3espasate sto Penalty........(alla to Penalty apano ston Venetidi apo ton Konstantinou htane 100 %) ean then geninountane Penalty esis then tha to pianete sto 3ylo..............afise pou me ekino to Penalty...emis xasame to Protathlima ....oxi esis........afto na min xexnagete etsi grigora.....!

2) Totes.... anakoufise oli h Ellada ....kai genike xamos...gia thn diathisia tou.....

3) Me olla ta provlimata pou exoume....... mas adikisane sto 2-2.....alla kai sto 0-1 me ton Olympiako....ase pou to perni apano sthn grammi me to xairi.....se ekina ta prota 20-25 lepta.....spagane H PROTECTORS......kokala kai @rkidi@ .....xoris na min kani tipota o diatitis.........sthin Evropi me tetio spasimo sta prota 20-25 lepta....h PROTECTORS tha vlepene 3 kokkines.....................me ta spasimata .....mas spasane ...to rythmo mas ......sto telos o Xrisostomos Mixailidis...edixe thn xari tou sto freekick...pou to travi3e o Gonias.... (aftos xathike...se kanena Frankenstein film pai na pari rolo ? )

Kanenas den milisise totes gia diatisia otan mas tin patisane se emas.

4) To perasmeno Savvato......me olo to aisxos pou edi3e to Omorfopaido....tipota den ipane ta MME.......mono ipane...."Tora pou efige O Dusan ....den exoune allon kai ta valane me to Omorfopaido".....afto htane............den pane ..na g@............

Kaneis Pana8hnaikos den exei amfisvhthsei to penalty sto opoio upepese o Kwnstantinou ston Venetidh. To 8ema htane allou. Oso to match htane 0-0 sfurize mia xara (an kai eprepe na faei o Ze Elias kokkinh se dolofoniko markarisma panw sto Fyssa). Apo thn Stigmh pou skorarame..o Eu8umiadhs ekane oti mporouse wste na valei ton Gay-ro sth perioxh mas. Anakalupte foul, ta edina anapoda kai genikws ton epiase mia viasunh mexri pou eftase sto shmeio na synexizei to match otan paixtes htane pesmenoi katw entos agwnistikou xwro. O Mpines autos to evale skopo. Na mhn xasei o Gauros. Sigoura, kai an nikousame, prwta8lhma dyskola pairname ka8ws 8a upoloipomastan 1 ba8mo apo sas alla Champions League 8a vgainame kai o gay-ros 8a htane 3os kai xwris ta eksasfalismeno 6-7 ek eurw apo vasika esoda apo CL.

Archived