Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2016

pash

I'm keen to see Prijovic on the pitch.  Any idea of when he'll be available to play ?  Hopefully he can be a target man that brings other players into the game, and a threat in the air, something that we've lacked for a long time.

The deal with Henrique has still not been completed. Speculation I've read says that they just sold another winger of theirs, and so are waiting on closing their own deal to ensure coverage of the position going forward, before selling him off to us. Even if he does come to us, I'm doubting he'd be available for Schalke  if we only see him come in the last few days of this month (assuming there's still time to register new players anyway).

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Prijovic came with a minor injury. Also he has not played a competitive game for over one month. According to reports he should be ready to play in about 10 to 15 days.

There has to be something? It will be never as we dreamed it... Even if we spend that much money!

But seriously, let's hope he will be worth of his money. Worst case scenario, Klaus will be alarmed and get over his psychological problem.

• Like it 1

51 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

BTW the Prijovic buyout clause is set at 10 mil Euro.

Nice!  The price we got for Rodrigues could've been more if we didn't have his buyout clause set so low.  Although to be fair no one could've seen how significant a player he was going to be.

3 hours ago, Bananas said:

Nice!  The price we got for Rodrigues could've been more if we didn't have his buyout clause set so low.  Although to be fair no one could've seen how significant a player he was going to be.

This is a real vote of confidence by the admin side of the team. Or, wishful thinking? Who knows. Looking forward to seeing him play.

1 hour ago, pash said:

This is a real vote of confidence by the admin side of the team. Or, wishful thinking? Who knows. Looking forward to seeing him play.

I'd say the biggest driver was caution ie. don't want to get burnt again.  The last think we want is for him to actually be a good striker and he gets poached on the cheap.

On 1/16/2017 at 4:33 PM, Blackhawk said:

I read somewhere today that Giannoulis will probably not go to Cyprus after all. They want him to play in Superleague. Would not be surprised if he is loaned to Veroia again.   

He's currently in Cyprus. Personally, I'd rather see him get time at Anorthosis than at Veroia...but honestly wherever he gets playing time would be of great benefit.

8 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

...careful.

Well clearly I wasn't

4 hours ago, pash said:

He's currently in Cyprus. Personally, I'd rather see him get time at Anorthosis than at Veroia...but honestly wherever he gets playing time would be of great benefit.

Well clearly I wasn't

Ax re Paschali....I have 3 kids, you haven't even been laid 3 times...

It seems PAOK and Renne have come to an agreement for Enrique, not sure what the timeline will be for his arrival, hopefully sooner than later.