Phantis Forums

Ionikos -Panathinaikos

Evergreen

Sta Ano Liosia den dinoune ta Penalty....se alla stadia....sthn Attiki to idio Savatokyriako ta dinoune me megalo xouvardaliki............ 1 - 1

To penalty tou Papadopoulou htane karampinato kai o orismos tou. Oute enas paixths tou iwniko den diamarthrh8hke (toso pasifanes htane).

Gia ta korakia ..asto kalutera giati o Dimis pali xortase th klotsia pali kai o Munch apovlh8hke entelws austhrotata pou pou tetoies apovoles se alles "megales" omades den timwrountai oute me foul.

ase pou kai to 1o goal tou Iwnikou epiteux8ei me ka8aro foul panw sto Nikopolidh.

shmera kerdisame kai ton Iwniko, kai ton Kasnaferh kai tous Gaurous sth kerkides pou se olo to 2o hmixrono tragoudousane ton umno tou Gay-rou. Alla esi einai auta, oi Pana8hnaikoi den mporoune na mpoune sto ghpedo alla mporoune oi tou Gay-rou.... <_<

ps ante twra...na mazepsepsete ta suntrimia sas.

how did Gonzalez do guys?? :unsure:

He was quite simple. Made 3-4 good passes forward and kept good control of the ball. He did though seem out of his depths and definatley needs more time to adapt completely. I'd give him a 6,5 out of 10 for his performance. You can't judge him from just one game. Showed that he is on the same wave length with Sanmarteam wich is really positive. Once they get to know each other better, they'll definately kick ass. I also think that it would have been advisable if we had played with 2 strikers instead of one and it was not easy finding Dimi with 4-5 Ionikos butchers lurking around him.

BTW Dimi was the best player on the park again today winning the peanlty and scoring the 2nd. Lucian set up Dimi for the penaly with a nice pass whilst Basinas served up Dimi's goal.

Yes well jcl, maybe you were right. But I still maintain Equi would have done better in the 2nd half if he came on as a sub once the game had already been in PAOs favour.

Zuta received a yellow card and will miss next weeks match due to the number of yellows to his name...Evergreen, whats the next match?

And Munch so far from what i hear will only miss next match as well.

And was Shum actually trying to play a 4-5-1, or a revised version of that with Sanmartean behind Dimi. Whats the logic behind that, trying to flodd the midfield in a game the opposition will flood the defence!

:whistle: :box:

I am disgusted with yesterdays matches.

It is one thing when they push Oly to the championship (the penalty on Pantos was a joke). But when they do that and at the same time try to stop us with all means necessary, they have gone to far.

Kaznaferis yesterday did all he could to stop us. The first goal was probably a foul on Nikopolidis (although he made a big blunder), the red card on Munch was way over the top, but the worst was the situation two minutes into stoppage time. Afash rammed Nikopolidis and Kaznaferis waved play on. Thankfully, Kaznaferis did not send off Maurice (ironic) and he saved the goal. If Ionikos would have scored a goal there, we would have a new Eythimiadis incident.

There was no foul on Nikopolidis....on the 1 - 0......... as he lost the ball

It was a clear penalty...on Papadopoulos.....

The incident in the last minutes with Nikopolidis....50:50......you could be

on either side....

As for Gonzalez... per statement of 3anthopoulos / Ionikos:

++

evergreen...he was just trying to give antoni a nice hug...ahahahaha......good thing the ball didnt go in the net :rolleyes:

Ther ball DID in the back of our net in the illustrated instance above!!! I'f you talking about the later incident, well yes..you are right..thank goodness Morris was on the line to clean up!!!

ps well , won't dont you come down in a couple weeks time so we can hook up for the PAO-Hra game. Invitation is open ;)

Archived