Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Different competitions or not those teams back then made it far in Europe, Oly was around back then also weren't they? They couldn't achieve what PAO and AEK achieved.

Oly has done better in recent times, but considering they've been in CL for 20 season straight and the furthest they've gone is 1/4 finals, aint much to brag about.....

• Like it 1

Ok, it was a good show and all, it was the furthest a Greek team has gone in CL, but at the end of the day no one is jealous and no one remembers. Without using google, can you even recall what clubs Pao beat that year in the videos you posted? I bet not.

Who did Oly play this year in Europe again? ;)

In the end it's irrelevant what you or I "remember"... History is written and cannot be changed no matter how badly we wish it...

Thankfully, history is also archived (ask yourself what kind of achievement could actually bring the most bitter opposing fanbase to support its hated team?):

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Giourkas

How does that compare to PAOs achievements Red Sheriff? PAO was budding heads and defeating the big boys of Europe those days!

Let's cut the bull, the teams you guys played leading up to the semi with Ajax were Nantes, Hadjuk Split, Porto, Aalborg and Legia Warsaw! That is what you consider big boys?

Tzatziki how would you know if Olympiacos are better than the other big teams? You need favourable refereeing to beat us and likely just end up not playing at all

The proof is painfully obvious my boy, compare European results of both teams in recent times and tell me what you see...

Why compare of recent times and not of all time? So it favours Oly LOL you guys got nothing in Europe, say what you like about "easier" and "different times" but FACT is Oly competed back then when it was "easier" and "different times" and did F*** all. Truth hurts we all know but facts are facts and you cant change history.

You've had more attempts in Europe than ANY OTHER GREEK club and you've done nothing.

• Like it 3

Why compare of recent times and not of all time?

I was directly answering Ethnikos' post talking about who is better now. As for the past we already discussed it yesterday, do we have to have the exact same discussion today? Just go back one page if you wish, it's all still there.

Today's Oly is not as relevant as yesterday's PAO in Europe.. As PAO supporters we are entitled to write what we want here. This is a PAO thread after all...

Was I talking to you? Did I ever tell you what you can or cannot post? Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it old bean?

^ you should of included my entire post as something you can't argue...

You are trolling kind sir. I am simply reminding you who is in who's threads trying to agitate posters. So you don't play the victim card when a mod does something about it....AGAIN

Edited by Giourkas
  • Like it 2