Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Well accusations are made generally the burden of proof is on the accuser not the other way around. Forget for a moment that we are talking about the Olympiakos Prez and look at the situation objectively if you can. Why would a wealthy man running a profitable legitimate enterprise making him more money than he could ever spend even consider getting into the drug trade?

Which goes back to what I said he doesn't care about authority, he thinks he is untouchable, you can only be at the top for so long though before the next big timer comes along and takes over, so he should enjoy his time because it wont last long, people are waking up and soon enough someone will have the balls to do something about it.

When you have money the risks don't come to mind, only thing they care for is making more money and in this case they would've tripled their profit because there was no way they were selling 80-90% pure heroin to people, it would've been cut 3 ways (if not more) to triple their money.

Who died and made you the expert on the obvious and the insane? I thought you agreed to disagree a couple of posts ago, why are you still here? (Troll)

As for Vaggela and the multiple allegations: Where there is smoke...... You know the rest...

Edited by Giourkas

Who died and made you the expert on the obvious and the insane? I thought you agreed to disagree a couple of posts ago, why are you still here? (Troll)

Why are you so antagonistic? Someone addressed me and I replied. You are really reaching with your troll hunt, chill out.

Tzatziki! None of these guys know anything about football, just ignore them, they have a really bad team full of excuses and a chairman who does not care and fans that are racist and corrupt. Just post in the oly forum and leave them to it! We are above that.

• Like it 2

The chickens from the port were scared to play our (below average) team prior to all these signings, to what extremes are they gonna go to win against us on paper AGAIN when we play next month w this new squad the Italian has put together??

I think it was your fans that were scared, that's why they had to overcompensate by what we all saw that day.

Cant wait to see what tactics they attempt to try next weekend at OAKA to get the game called off or abandoned, xeftiles.

Last season they tried stopping the game because AEK fans were burning their pania, yet when they did it at their boudello in the 1st leg it was ok. And that's after they delayed the 2nd leg for 3 weeks so they could be fresh, so much fear against a 2nd division team at the time.

• Like it 2