Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Paiania was a GEM of a training ground for its time even nowadays!

Koropi is NOT EVEN "a dexi a*****" to the Painia grounds!

I am very pound of the fact that Panathinaikos had such facilities where teams like Ajax used to train!

And YES I COULD CARE LESS IF KAPETANIOS MADE TONES OF MONEY FROM TEAMS LIKE AJAX USING IT.

NOTHING COMES FREE IN THIS WORLD!

My economics professor once said that: THERE ISN'T SUCH A THING AS A FREE MEAL IN THIS WORLD!

So what's Paiania doing for Panathinaikos now Mr Lamiara? T'a*****a mou ta dio. As much good kapetanos did for Panathinaikos his loser nephew did bad.

This story is getting old reading the same m*****es. If the vardinogiannis family had any respect for the team, it wouldn't be where it is today. I see Pateras and Vgenopoulos as the same useless, all talk nobodies they proved to be. Tzigger can't get all the blame for our debt, those two put us in most of the debt in 2 years and dissappeared afterwards.

Alafouzos is a fool who knows nothing about football, yet is the only one who stepped up to keep Panathinaikos alive.

Where is kapetanios now?

Where is Vgenopoulos now?

Pateras is lurking in the background somewhat yet still does little.

All have more than enough to have cleared the debt yet do nothing.

Jvc, Lamiaria you guys keep praising our heros of the past yet where are they now?

I'm not trying to start a fight here but come on guys,

Edited by tasos13

So what's Paiania doing for Panathinaikos now Mr Lamiara? T'a*****a mou ta dio. As much good kapetanos did for Panathinaikos his loser nephew did bad.

This story is getting old reading the same m*****es. If the vardinogiannis family had any respect for the team, it wouldn't be where it is today. I see Pateras and Vgenopoulos as the same useless, all talk nobodies they proved to be. Tzigger can't get all the blame for our debt, those two put us in most of the debt in 2 years and dissappeared afterwards.

Alafouzos is a fool who knows nothing about football, yet is the only one who stepped up to keep Panathinaikos alive.

Where is kapetanios now?

Where is Vgenopoulos now?

Pateras is lurking in the background somewhat yet still does little.

All have more than enough to have cleared the debt yet do nothing.

Jvc, Lamiaria you guys keep praising our heros of the past yet where are they now?

I'm not trying to start a fight here but come on guys,

He sabotaged the team from within. He declared war on Pateras by making his yes men wage a smear campaign in the papers...

He also refused to inject the cash that his part of the pie called for. Which incidentally enough at that point was still a majority stake at 56%. And people want to know why Pateras and Bgenopoulos left? (They along with Polemis and Giannakopoulos and others had 34% of the team btw).

Again, when Pateras left, PAO's war chest was full... Yet after 2012, after 1 year of Tzigger running the show by himself, all of a sudden the club was broke... These are all facts...

Pateras in recent years has revamped his core business (shipping). He sold off his aging fleet before the brunt of the recession hit. In more recent times, he has purchased a new fleet and business is booming for him. Because of that, and his sit downs with Alafouzos, people are speculating that he will return... Despite him denying it...

As for the giannakoupoloi, they are a curious case. Although they are sick Panathinaikoi, it is worth noting that when Tzigger attacked Pateras and Bgeno in the papers, and vice versa, the Giannakopouloi for some reason sided with the Vardinogianides... (Then again, Thanasi did publicaly, sympathize with Kokkalis when the Gavs turned on him in 2010 for no longer doing enough...

Now that they are older, I don't think they have it in them to lead anymore... They are probably, at this stage, more concerned with protecting their legacy at this point.. As for their son Dimitraki... Some would say he's not the right man for the job.. I'll leave it at that!!! :lol:

Lastly, Bgeno took a beating from what I understand with the economic crisis...

Edited by Giourkas

Well, today, there's talk about Latsis and Alafouzos collaborating on rebuilding Leoforos.  

Having a modern home is necessary but then all the violence and stupid fan behavior must stop. They have to attract fans who would come to watch a decent game, with their kids, and fans that can spend money.  The hooligans have harmed the club tremendously.

I'm not sure whether Leoforos can be that modern football stadium because of the available size and location. I don't know. But, a proper home is necessary, and it has to be impressive.

Latsis?!??? Please be true!!!!

EDIT:

According to this: http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/fabori-o-latsis-gia-tin-anakainisi-tis-lewforou/3143285

Spiros Latsis company would undertake the renovations, but would not be involved in PAE... Ah well... Lol

On a positive note, at least the renovations seem to be on the way!

Edited by Giourkas

pateras was forced out by tzigger

who couldnt handle pateras got all the accolades for our double

in one yr pateras got us the fifty fifty

says allot thst now doesnt it?

tzigger was given a toy and couldnt give 2 rats asses about it

Edited by Spirtto13
  • Like it 1

jvc I don't think the gap will be that big but stranger things have happened, I just think the next 5 games will make or break you guys and having us and the gavri away are tough asks. I think you will get past PAOK at home but you have 2 tricky games vs Iraklis and Atromitos and we all saw what Atromitos is capable of against you guys so it will be very interesting......