Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Brugge put in an embarrasing performance today. PAO would have given Man U a better test.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you! I need that! I've been steaming this evening and I needed to laugh.

PS>I wish PAO had lost to Man U 0-5 tonight. Why? Because this would be more respectable than 2-2 and out....  Also, this would mean that PAO would have gotten good $$$$ for playing a famous team like Man U, AND, and, PAO would be going to Europa!!

• Like it 1

Bayern is a lock, even if guardiola does his best to screw things up.

Those hoping arsenal will disappoint, i can assure you they will somewhat but not enough to go out. Wenger always manages to sneak them through. Slow starters they may be, but the are usually one of the best sides in the continent comes april, may.

Dinamo will be tough but have the potential to implode.

Realistically oly will be looking at finishing third. They may make some noise in the europa but i'll bet against it. In the latter stages you need more quality and marinakis hasn't brought in any big names.

ti kardia les esi 2 biggest fluke goals to beat Leviadia in the 89' your boy Mantzios was a champ today took on everyone that's who you should be preaching about.

Good thing Freeze is a doctor. He's probably been walking around with an erection lasting than 4 hours after Mantzios' performance today.

• Like it 2