Phantis Forums

ARIS - PAO

PAO_OR_DEATH

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HTC left out of the squad for the game with Aris the following players:

Karnezis, Siontis, Leontiou, Mantzios, Karagounis, Roukavina, Siontis, Goumas, and Nilsson.

This leaves for the CB position Vintra, Sariegi, Melissis, and Simao. I wonder which tandem we'll see this time around. I have to say that three games into the season I am getting a bit anxious seeing that we field an entirely new defensive line every game.

Maybe they have decided that this season is our "trial" season, but I would think HTC would know who his best defenders are by now and would stick to them. At least we should be able to name one who is an indisputable starter.

So far I can point to only three players that seem to trust (Galinovic, Gilberto, Salpigidis). In all the other positions he has tried more than one player. I would feel more comfortable having 7 or 8 starters by now.

Let's hope we get the three points or it could be a long season.

BTW, irrespective of who was left out we can still field a powerful lineup:

--------------------Galinovic-----------------

Moon-----Melissis---Simao----Spyropoulos

------------Mattos---Gilberto----------------

Salpigidis----------Cleyton------Ivanschitz

--------------------Sousa-------------------

I don't agree with TK on leaving Ninis and Goumas out. If he wanted to punish Goumas for speaking aloud about something, there are other ways, NOT by creating a deficit for the team! Right? Goumas could have helped with the Aris game, even as a backup.

Ninis... I don't know what to think here. The kid should be playing almost every game. Does he get into fights during practice or something :blink: :P Can't figure out why he's not even in the 18 so often :huh:

??question what happened to dimitry papadopoulos why is he banned from the team still its obvious pao has trouble scoring goals bring this kid back!!

are you kidding???

PAO has trouble scoring, so bring back HIM!??

Did you watch him last season? the player is finished. Hes a 5th choice. PAO doesnt have goalscoring problems, we just didnt finish against Inter. Papadopoulos adds nothing to any team. Its amazing they still keep him in practices.

I agree with Athinaios....Cant HTC find another way to punish Gkoumas? Why the f**** should the teams performance suffer over this? I think it was Antoniou who did this anyways.

have you seen him play the last 2 seasons? hes done at PAO. His performances have been abysmal. Had a slight performance increase end of last year, but he had been very bad, as in atrocious. He no longer cuts it at this level so his performances showed in recent years with PAO, after he signed his new contract he went straight down hill......Hes pretty much out of the team and for the good, theres not one striker that isnt leaps and bounds better than Dimitris Papadopoulos on the current squad.

I don't agree with TK on leaving Ninis and Goumas out. If he wanted to punish Goumas for speaking aloud about something, there are other ways, NOT by creating a deficit for the team! Right? Goumas could have helped with the Aris game, even as a backup.

Ninis... I don't know what to think here. The kid should be playing almost every game. Does he get into fights during practice or something :blink: :P Can't figure out why he's not even in the 18 so often :huh:

What did Goumas say?

he said pao shouldn't have played man to man against ibrahimovic. Although I agree, a professional never questions a coaches decision to the media.

I hate to say it but i agree. Goumas should be benched for his comments. We've had Papadopoulos and Eki Gonzalez tear this team apart with their comments. Order needs to be brought to our club and Goumas should be punished.

OK, let me clarify. Goumas could/should have been punished with a fine or something, but NOT by depriving the team of his contributions.

Besides, the guy is a true Panatha! Who can doubt that? He spoke because he loves the team and while he was clearly sad & frustrated about the Inter game. I'm sure he didn't want to create problems for TK or the team. Goumas is a hall-of-fame in my book.

Prior conduct, spirit, and efforts for the team should count for something. Goumas has put the team above all. Let's not forget this. Especially when we've had so many tourists on the roster paying them losts more too.. ;)

Archived