Phantis Forums

Who will score our first goal?

drakos13

Who will score Greece's first goal of the tournament?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will score Greece's first goal of the tournament?

• Gkekas
    • Amanatidis
    • Charisteas
    • Basinas
    • Karagkounis
    • Kyrgiakos
    • Katsouranis
    • Salpiggidis
    • Other
    • No goals this year!

I was wondering this earlier, and wondering how are first goal will be and who will score it. Cant hurt to have a guess or a "prediction" could it?

also geok talking about betting odds said Salpiggidis 2nd most likely to score...

I can only put max 10 choices, so specify if its other....

Id say most likley would be Basinas then Gkekas....but i think itll be Karagkounis :tup:

But I have a feeling well have some unlikely heroes...call me crazy but I have a feeling Tziolis will score in this tournament. :huh:

Gekas or Salpingidis for Greece?

Just one day to go before Greece make their entrance to a competition that they have a soft spot for. The 2004 European champions are making final adjustments for the match against Sweden and Otto Rehhagel is notorious for leaving nothing to chance. Every minor detail is meticulously planned and the German coach will rely on his side's tactical discipline to carry out his orders.

Forward thinking

In recent days, Rehhagel has seen both Fanis Gekas and Dimitris Salpingidis looking lively in the training games. These two strikers of the same mould both excel in counter-attacking situations and seldom are they be found in the same line-up. Angelos Charisteas is the tall forward that will get to fight with Sweden's tough central defenders and the only question is who the second striker will be. Who would you field against Sweden, Gekas or Salpingidis and why? Or have you another attacking system in mind that would best suit Greece's plans? Let us know your thoughts.

Source and full article at Uefa.com.

Salpiggidis is a huge mistake.

Salpi- Gkekas arguement goes back to when Gkekas left for Salpi ...... gkekas is the much better all around striker. Theyre both quic and finishers, except gkekas can dribble a bit better, and gkekas is LETHAL in the air - far more so than Charisteas, take my word for it.

Salpiggidis is useless in terms of height and speed isnt that much better than Gkekas, and ball control doesnt come close. I personally feel Salpi is an incredibly overrated player, he lacks so many key elements for to be a great striker.

BOYS

I dont think I'll be back on until after the game tomorrow

To all of you, enjoy the game with people you love

sikose to pali mofos :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Archived