Phantis Forums

Aris - Olympiacos

Guest TheLegend

Guest TheLegend

Final game of the season, going for the treble because of the Super Cup. I dont know whats gona happen. 1 month of no games and then all of a sudden a cup final against aris who will have 1 month to prepare.

I like our chances...

We are going to be rested just like Aris, but on paper we are definitely the better squad so there should be no problem lifting the cup at the end of the game.

What I would like to see is the game go into PK's... I know that it sounds crazy but lets hope for a high scoring game (3-3 or 4-4) and then PK's

Guest TheLegend

You think this would give bellushi time? Im sure they could play friendly games with the second team vs 2nd division teams and find other teams that wana play 1st team friendlies

• 3 weeks later...

Olympiakos has won one more cup making our total in our history 23. :tup: Olympiakos is the total dominator of Greece soccer for the year 2007-2008.

See you all again next year. :D

Congratulations for the win and the 23d cup. I missed most of the game because I was on the road and only caught the last twenty minutes. From the reports it sounds like Galleti made the difference on this one. From what I saw in the end Aris was limited to some low probability crosses that were easily cleared.

WOOO! Olympiakos this season has made Omonoia's misfortunes much easier. Double ston Peiraia! Nice to see Konstantinou play even if it was just 4 minutes.

What a great year! We won the greek triple and proved why we are the biggest team in greece! :tup:

EXACTLY!

For whatever anyone is saying about the protathlima and other misc. topics..... Olympiacos (HANDS DOWN) was the better team this year..

Hmmm its debatable

Theres no doubt we had the most talented roster. We did very well considering no one knew each other at the begining of the year. For a new team to work together taht fast is a miracle. We should be able to build this team. To Bad were getting rid of our best player :angry:

* still really mad cause i just found out lua lua is leaving

Hmmm its debatable

Theres no doubt we had the most talented roster. We did very well considering no one knew each other at the begining of the year. For a new team to work together taht fast is a miracle. We should be able to build this team. To Bad were getting rid of our best player :angry:

The argument is not about the talent. Yes Oly had talent but no chemistry wich allot has to do with the players been new.

Hmmm its debatable

The argument is not about the talent. Yes Oly had talent but no chemistry wich allot has to do with the players been new.
exactly why i said it is debateable :P

I know we had the talent, but teams like aek and tripolis had way better chemistry.

Archived