Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

Tsoglani

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pavlyuchenko hasnt signed for Bologna.......I heard today he was rumored to Celtic......I think he can do much better. Hes also rumored to Hamburg, Chelsea and Barca too.

Greeks dont go for Russians because theyre not as cheap as youd expect, and also I feel like the Russians more often than not are either going to the big clubs of Russia or Ukraine because they both get to play in the CL....but doesnt mean we cant go sign them.

I do agree we overrate the Latin Americans. There are some good ones, but the really worthwhile ones we cant affort.

im heariing rumours that now after the signings we made this week there ready to make a BAM signing

but the names im hearing are more midfielders, like aimar and gilberto silva

i dun think its really necessary to buy any more midfielders if anything our BAM signing should be a striker

wat u guys think?

papers today keep say weve gone to Spain for Aimar......also in targets are Djibour, Milito and Sergio Garcia

Interesting. But didn't Tottenham offer a 14mill bid for Garcia? Also who does Tottenham think they are offering these contracts left and right lol :P

Archived