Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

Tsoglani

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4.5 million for Guerrerio

and Ivan was not that incosistent, in fact hes one of our more consistent players after Mattos and Gkoumas. Just because he doesnt dazzle every single game dont mean hes not doing his job. He was a noticable difference in our creativity, attack in every game he played.

The begining of the season when we really sucked, he was injured. He came back , then we caught fire and went on winning streak.

Last few games where the league was blown, Ivan wasnt even being played Peseiro was an idiot playing 3 DMs remember?, and when he did he played great only to be put on the bench, and somehow all our chances, creativity instantly vanished after he was gone ( see OFI vs PAO )

4.5 million for Guerrerio

and Ivan was not that incosistent, in fact hes one of our more consistent players after Mattos and Gkoumas. Just because he doesnt dazzle every single game dont mean hes not doing his job. He was a noticable difference in our creativity, attack in every game he played.

The begining of the season when we really sucked, he was injured. He came back , then we caught fire and went on winning streak.

Last few games where the league was blown, Ivan wasnt even being played Peseiro was an idiot playing 3 DMs remember?, and when he did he played great only to be put on the bench, and somehow all our chances, creativity instantly vanished after he was gone ( see OFI vs PAO )

wait i am wrong......

4.5 million for Ivanschitz......

well safe to say he wont be at PAO. Salzburg are smart, and will sell him abroad for more.

This is EXACTLY why I have been persistent on signing this player months ago, because once the player goes Euro, he'll jump price.

Ivan has done alright in Euro, but Austria's spirited perforamances only raising his price, and he is a leader. Congrats to PAO' dumbshit Vardinogiannis management for letting this go early. Should have offered 1.5 million months ago it would have been a steal.

PAO set their top offer at 1.5 million....... now the asking price went to 4.5, so its safe to say Andreas Ivanschitz will be leaving us :(

Danke Andreas du bist PAO FOREVER! :nw: :nw: :nw:

I have always been a bit anti IVAN, but I dont think Guerrerio would be any better. He was pretty average in the POLAND side. Wtf is with all these brazilian wana-bes in european national sides?? My turkish friends tell me that mehmet aurelio cant even speak turkish!!!!!!!!!

there not brazilian wannabees they are Brazilians with another passport because they cant play for Brazil......

Guerreiro, Eduardo for Croatia...And if Clayton succeeds at PAO we could call him up he has a Greek passport, and we lack experienced creative players - depending on how he does at PAO of course......if he excels big time, it should be a question.

As for Anti-Ivan.........I still dont get the point of people who dont like Ivanschitz.... I mean 2 years hes been here, he scores, he creates, he dribbles and makes smart passes and he can play in big games.....people have said consistency which is total bull......we could hardly play offense without the player (like when he was injured, and when Peseiro stopped using him, you notice us distincly scoring less, and its because we created less. Ivan creates = we want that, he was the best left winger in the league this year easily.

there not brazilian wannabees they are Brazilians with another passport because they cant play for Brazil......

exactly, what gives them the right to play for a country other than thier own??? a piece of paper?? to me its just wana bees who are not good enough for their own country so they try and play for some one else. My exception would be if they were educated in that country, ie they moved there when they were 5-12 or something and attended school in their "new" country it would be OK.

any way we'll see maybe my views on Cleyton will change this next season.

a wannabe brazilian is somebody trying to be brazilian but isnt.....

Many teams naturalize Brazilians, Croatia, Poland, Portugal, Turkey, didnt Japaan do it too..... I remember a Batista played for Greece once..

The FIFA law is if your a citizen your eligible, just like if your a citizen your eligible for work, benefts, tax etc etc....

Yeah the player will never make the Brazilian team - but is still so good that they can play on international level...And sometimes the leagues where they make their careers know them, eventually get passports for them for club purposes, and then this player is eligible, good, and wont be picked by Brazil so others make use of him..

The passport takes a while to get, but they do get the passport which declares them a citizen...

I think FIFA should have a limit for these naturalized players... If you didnt grow up in that country, there should be limited to 2-3 players.

Papers seem to be all over the place:

Good news:

Aimar is supposedly "closer" to PAO and needs mostly to agree with Real Zaragoza.....supposedly is the key word there. (Goal News, and Prasini)

Elmander ? Eksedra paper says hes a PAO target...

And PAO is in Austria to get Ivanschitz........says Derby

I want Ivan to stay, but honestly are we ever just going to end the damn scenario???? Its been months now.

Bad news: OSFP going for Lazaros (another signing that seems to take forever, as Clayton did) Melissis, and Solari....Avraam is as good as a "done deal" but that was old news.

great news.....

but

Lazaros is basically a lost cause :(

PAO wont offer more thn 1.5, OSFP ready to pay 2.2

im more bummed for Greece than I am for PAO......OSFP dont use young talent... Lazaros could learn more from Ten Cate too.. :(

Vyntra very very likely going to Stuttgart,

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/Superle...kos/202802.html

paok refused the offer from oly for 2.2 mil :blink:

dont know what they want,but we're probably in the mix. thats awfully high price tag for this kid who really hasnt proved anything yet

great news about ivansich :tup:

thank God, I dont like Vyntra too much. I think sometimes he jsu looks way too lost on the field like a naive little schoool girl.

Although he was by far not the worst player vs spain.

Vyntra is a good player to me... An upcoming back, great pressure and tackles... He shouldn't leave :(

Vyntra should leave. He has improved (at the expense of PAO), but he's always prone to making tragic mistakes. Also, he has no ball-control skills. We can do better with the money he brings in.

The most important thing in my opinion is that PAO has been developing good relations with other clubs and that people realize that something is changing at the club with the new owners/managers!

In other words, the biggest, most valuable "transfer" (of power) this season has been Tzigger's!

Archived