Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

No big change. top 3 teams still within 1-2 points of each other.

But Genome btw I saw your comments about the penalties and Panionios shoulda had 2 penalties that were CLEAR no one could even dispute them and there was no need for even a replay to see how clear cut they were and one shoulda been a yellow card to papastathopoulos if not a red (which pantos got for a penalty in same situation that wasnt a foul)

Guest TheLegend

Aek and Oly played like crap today

Pao shoulda been 1-0 down but what was jean carlos thinking going on a break away and instead of going in ont he goal he rips it from outside the box... wtf was he thinking

Well, I really wasn't expecting that, but it sounds like my boys played above themselves while AEK had a bad day. Makes up for your guys rolling us over in Nea Smyrni earlier in the season.

Good luck for the rest of the season, though. It'd be nice to see someone outside of Olympiakos and PAO win the title for a change.

eleos pia me ton nikolaidi re magkes... as ton mazepsei kapios pia... den mporei meta apo kathe arnitiko apotelesma na vgenei kai na leei gia diaitisies... as paradexthei mia fora oti i alli omada nikise dikaia... IMARTON pia!

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=71093

giati den vgike meta apo tin niki epi tis verai me gkol offside, h meta tin nikh epi tis larisas pou den edwse katharo penalty kai kokkini karta, h giati den vgike meta tin niki epi ton atromitou pou den dothike penalty sto tria ston atromito. ah epideis kerdouse afta h aek

giati den vgike meta apo tin niki epi tis verai me gkol offside, h meta tin nikh epi tis larisas pou den edwse katharo penalty kai kokkini karta, h giati den vgike meta tin niki epi ton atromitou pou den dothike penalty sto tria ston atromito. ah epideis kerdouse afta h aek

i akoma kai gia to penalty pou den edosan ston panionio... :tdown:

emeis ti na poume??? pou den mas edosan penalty me skoda kai penalty me ton astera stin tripoli?? pou tha eimastan 5-6 vathmous mprosta tora...

eleos pia me ton nikolaidi re magkes... as ton mazepsei kapios pia... den mporei meta apo kathe arnitiko apotelesma na vgenei kai na leei gia diaitisies... as paradexthei mia fora oti i alli omada nikise dikaia... IMARTON pia!

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=71093

File, I completely agree with you. The refs did not score three goals, Panionios did. However, the referring, for one more week completely screwed this game for both teams. Both sides had penalties that should have been called but weren't. Something has to be done about this situation.

AEK cant wait for penalty calls, fouls or offsides to win a game. You have to take care of the situation on your own, grow balls, and finish.

On another note, Kallon really should great things today. Even without the goal he should great skill off the ball making runs and getting into open space. For someone who hasnt played in a while he has kept himself in shape to contribute immediately.

I didn't see the match, but I saw on video 2 penalties AEK could have won. One against Rivaldo, and one against Lybe. Had the ref called those, probably the result would have been different... although, Panionios could have gotten one too.

We've seen other calls for penalties not as clear as these 2.

I don't blame Demis. But, why don't they have a public discussion to fix the problems. Why don't they? Can't find refs? Can't find people who can run the league in an objective manner??? What???

I didn't see the match, but I saw on video 2 penalties AEK could have won. One against Rivaldo, and one against Lybe. Had the ref called those, probably the result would have been different... although, Panionios could have gotten one too.

I don't blame Demis. But, why don't they have a public discussion to fix the problems. Why don't they? Can't find refs? Can't find people who can run the league in an objective manner??? What???

For the sake of the sport something drastic has to be done about the poor referring....and again im not singling out today's game against AEK and im not saying we lost because the penalties.

Maybe foreign refs should be brought while we send our losers back to school to learn the rules of the sport and practice calling offsides, penalties and controlling the nerves of a game.

But Genome btw I saw your comments about the penalties and Panionios shoulda had 2 penalties that were CLEAR no one could even dispute them and there was no need for even a replay to see how clear cut they were and one shoulda been a yellow card to papastathopoulos if not a red (which pantos got for a penalty in same situation that wasnt a foul)

I don't know where you saw two for Panionios? I saw one for them, and one (possibly two) for us.

Having said that I don't want to put the blame with the refs (completely) but it's very frustrating to have such crappy refs doing the job.

Panionios won, because they made more of the game and exploited our very clear weaknesses from the beginning, and the early goal we conceided because of Ramos' imprudence didn't help. The game would've looked different without this gkafa ...

Complete joke of a game. AEK played like crap and didn't deserve anything from this game. Congrats to the Panionios players (although the play-acting and time-wasting towards the end was lame). Kallon looked decent out there. I don't know what Rivaldo was doing; so many errant passes and bad plays. And the defense was laughable. I think it's clear from this that Ramos would be much better as a RM. Do we even have a LB now that Arruabarena is out?

But it has to be said: the refereeing was once again, disgusting. 2 clear penalties for AEK and 1 clear penalty for Panionios missed. Countless wrong off-side calls. Utter shite. The ref absolutely lost control of this game; he should go back to reffing D' division games.

From what I've seen, we're going to lose both games against PAO and OLY and we'll probably be hammered by Getafe (just like PSG last year). Am I being harsh on the team? Maybe. But the fact is, even when the team was winning, they never played good football the way PAO and OLY (sometimes) do; so I don't see how they can possibly avoid defeats against these teams.

Guest TheLegend

Its not the fact I hate Aek. I hate nikolaidis and his sore loser attitude. Good player but what a terrible attitude he has on him. He always cries how the refs and the league is against AEK and only AEK. Did he not see some terrible calls in all the other games? The guy has to get put in his place. Pire poli aera o mangas

Guest TheLegend

Panionios shoulda had 2 also..

and they were completely clear and one could have even been a red card because papstathopoulos trip from behind on djebaur

but one thing i saw from this game..

paixtaras o djebbaur

Its not the fact I hate Aek. I hate nikolaidis and his sore loser attitude. Good player but what a terrible attitude he has on him. He always cries how the refs and the league is against AEK and only AEK. Did he not see some terrible calls in all the other games? The guy has to get put in his place. Pire poli aera o mangas

Nikolaidis is a proven winner. He was as a player, and now as a president is doing the right thing.

He came out immediately after a huge loss and diffused the would-be comments against the players and coach. He knows the team will take some flack, but he also knows many will focus on him instead. He is easing the pressure on the team by putting himself forward to be smacked.

I like the guy. He really knows what he is doing.

Archived