Phantis Forums

george21

Guest TheLegend

Actualy your thinking to deep about it. He has shown his team they can blame refs every game and that it wouldnt matter to him. Look at Zikos. He has turned a bunch of profesional players and a profesional team into sore losers and whiners.

Its different for a team to say that ocasionaly but EVERY GAME THEY LOST he blames the ref or some player blames the ref. Diladi Panionios played like crap today and didnt deserve to win? even though taking a 3-0 lead and having 2 penalties not called...

Lets say Aek didnt have 2 penalties called... they didnt either.. So call penalties and say score would be 5-4? Come on. All he does is whine

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

which are you looking at. There were 2 clear ones. The 2nd one where the guy got pushed in back by 1 guy and slid into by another in the right side of the box and u just saw a whole mess oif players on the floor and then like 7 seconds later u just see him pop out with the ball.. the ref called nothing so he kept fiting for the ball... although it was a clear penalty.

even the biased AEK commentator on tv today said it :)

penalties were 2-1 in favor of AEK. the other one ur talkin about legend wasnt a penalty, he didnt touch his foot he just fell. like the penalty today that aris won.

either way, im never the type to blame refs.

when pao didnt get a penalty against Xanthi in leoforos which would of won the game, i didnt say anything. a penalty in tripoli in the 93rd which would of tied the game, again i didnt say anything. Aris should of been given a red card on a tackle on romero, i didnt say anything.

aek has been favored so has oly so were we in larisa. things happen.

Ean eitane mangas o demis, he would of come out after the larisa game or the atromitos game two weeks ago, where in both games aek didnt get called penalties against them which prob would of made them drop points, and thats when he should of said, egw thelo na paro to protathlima jathara. den thelo na eynoyme apo diatisia.

but like all greeks, we only try to find excuses to poor performances.

Guest TheLegend

den ine mangas

hes just a sore loser and likes to whine and try to blame refs when aek plays like crap thats why i hate him. any respect for him as a player i just lost

Guest TheLegend

Shoulda been 4 lol... All the big teams are shocking me.....

But! most of all! Olympiacos with the squad it has should not be losing any games let alone kalamaria!... This squad is currently classes above other ones in Greece but they need to melt and play good

Guest TheLegend

thats why im saying they need to melt as as team...

Galleti, Kovacevic, Lua Lua, Belluschi (From what i saw at Aris and in argentina) and the Ledemsa Stoltidis combo when playing WELL not great but WELL is unstopable in Greece

Guest TheLegend

But right now. Olympiacos should beup by 5-6 points...

Pao in 2nd and AeK should be back in thrid a few points behind...

but this year is full of surprises

i disagree. i can count on one hand how many good performances that oly has had in the league this season. and again im not sayin this as a pao fan. i think AEK has shown capable of playing great at home against small teams and on the road as well, but they lack something against midlevel to higher end teams.

oly really hasnt impressed me that much this year except for 2 and a half games in europe and 3 or 4 games in the league this season. and u can blame injuries all you want but Pao has had 49 man games lost more thaqn oly. so thats cant be it.

i think paos defense is miles ahead of oly.

i think oly has better wing play. pao is faster but oly has the high game. pao needs one player in the midfield to organize and im saying this as objectively as possible, but they will be tough to beat. and we have barely seen eki and ninis this season. plus spyropoulos will come in on the left side which has been the biggest hole for pao the last 4 years.

oly has a few better individual players ubt they just lack something

Guest TheLegend

maybe... a coach to meld all these new players. Completely new team. Lemonis is a Olympiacos fan to his bones but at some point he just has to either do it or give up. Its hard to meld a whole new team together, year started off good but idk whats wrong now.

i never really liked lemonis as a coach.

in europe oly finally smartened up and played counter attacks. this helped. but even in the few games where they played well, it was all about the individual performances and not the coaching that got them through it. id like to see campos at oly. i think he could do some damage. more defensive football would make oly better

Actualy your thinking to deep about it. He has shown his team they can blame refs every game and that it wouldnt matter to him. Look at Zikos. He has turned a bunch of profesional players and a profesional team into sore losers and whiners.

Its different for a team to say that ocasionaly but EVERY GAME THEY LOST he blames the ref or some player blames the ref. Diladi Panionios played like crap today and didnt deserve to win? even though taking a 3-0 lead and having 2 penalties not called...

Lets say Aek didnt have 2 penalties called... they didnt either.. So call penalties and say score would be 5-4? Come on. All he does is whine

Sometimes I wonder if people here know what they're talking about or just spew stuff out of their a---.

The score should have been 2-2 after the clear penalties on Rivaldo and Lybe (along with a yellow to Makos). It would have never been 0-3.

And if its 2-2, no way in the world Ferrer gambles and makes the subs he did. No way in the world Djebour is left all alone on the play where Panionios asked for a penalty (deservedly so). No way in the world Panionios scores its third goal.

The entire complexion of the game would have changed.

AEK outplayed Panionios. Even the speakers admitted as much.

Where did you see 2 penalties not called for Panionios? Where oh where?

As far as whining is concerned, eseis katevasate Theous kai daimones me to lathos tou diaititi stin Lazio. To xehases? Aplos, stin Super Liga den adikite o Olympiakos. Gia pollous kai diaforous logous. Opote, ti parapono na exete? I mimpos theleis na arxisoume me tous agones pou exete eunoithi? Prepei na iparxi kai ligo dropi pou kai pou.

den ine mangas

hes just a sore loser and likes to whine and try to blame refs when aek plays like crap thats why i hate him. any respect for him as a player i just lost

You never had any respect for him as a player. Sas karfone kanonika.

Dialdi, o Ntemis einai "sore loser", to voutiropaido o Petrakis pou kouniete me tou mpampa ta ar---ia tin einai, varvatos kai gam--kos?

penalties were 2-1  in favor of AEK. the other one ur talkin about legend wasnt a penalty, he didnt touch his foot he just fell. like the penalty today that aris won.

either way, im never the type to blame refs.

when pao didnt get a penalty against Xanthi in leoforos which would of won the game, i didnt say anything. a penalty in tripoli in the 93rd which would of tied the game, again i didnt say anything. Aris should of been given a red card on a tackle on romero, i didnt say anything.

aek has been favored so has oly so were we in larisa. things happen.

Ean eitane mangas o demis, he would of come out after the larisa game or the atromitos game two weeks ago, where in both games aek didnt get called penalties against them which prob would of made them drop points, and thats when he should of said, egw thelo na paro to  protathlima jathara. den thelo na eynoyme apo diatisia.

but like all greeks, we only try to find excuses to poor performances.

Except AEK's performance today was more than good enough to come away with three points. Even after being down 0-2.

You're right about people whining only when they lose, but today's refereee was absolutely criminal. An ipirxe podosfairiki astynomia, tha ton eixan kleisei fylaki.

thats why im saying they need to melt as as team...

Galleti, Kovacevic, Lua Lua, Belluschi (From what i saw at Aris and in argentina) and the Ledemsa Stoltidis combo when playing WELL not great but WELL is unstopable in Greece

Yup, we've all seen how Oly is classes better. 3 derbies, 2 ties, and one 0-1 win at '83 minute mark at home. Not to mention spending 17 of 18 weeks OUT of first place. Real class side you have there.

den ine mangas

Dialdi, o Ntemis einai "sore loser", to voutiropaido o Petrakis pou kouniete me tou mpampa ta ar---ia tin einai, varvatos kai gam--kos?

Re kolokotroni,amartia re.......Are u compering Nikolaidi with Petraki......what are you.....crazy?????Nikolaidis,like him-hate him was paixtaras,loved the club he supported and ended being the president,plus you guys got rid of Psomiadis because of Demi.....Petraki is...........(censored).............i had to edit my own comments.............AMARTIA RE KOLOKOTRONI :P :P :D :D

I don't know what to say!!!! YES we played liked CRAP but the ref had his bad calls that could had change the game. It's ok let's move on to next game wich is a very hard game against Larisa.....

den ine mangas

Re kolokotroni,amartia re.......Are u compering Nikolaidi with Petraki......what are you.....crazy?????Nikolaidis,like him-hate him was paixtaras,loved the club he supported and ended being the president,plus you guys got rid of Psomiadis because of Demi.....Petraki is...........(censored).............i had to edit my own comments.............AMARTIA RE KOLOKOTRONI :P :P :D :D
That's the whole point though-oute to miso pap--i tou Demi den einai o Petrakis, alla otan vgaine tou mpampaka o gios kai anoigei to stoma tou san (simplirosete eseis) ola einai mia xara, etsi?

akousa ston ALPHA (arxizei to mats) oti o Fotiadis otan sfirouse erasitexnika paixnidia stin thess/niki ton kinigouse olo to gipedo... :LOL: aporo me ti kritiria mpainoun oi diaitites stin SL :whistle:

Guest TheLegend

Sometimes I wonder if people here know what they're talking about or just spew stuff out of their a---.

The score should have been 2-2 after the clear penalties on Rivaldo and Lybe (along with a yellow to Makos). It would have never been 0-3.

And if its 2-2, no way in the world Ferrer gambles and makes the subs he did. No way in the world Djebour is left all alone on the play where Panionios asked for a penalty (deservedly so). No way in the world Panionios scores its third goal.

The entire complexion of the game would have changed.

AEK outplayed Panionios. Even the speakers admitted as much.

Where did you see 2 penalties not called for Panionios? Where oh where?

As far as whining is concerned, eseis katevasate Theous kai daimones me to lathos tou diaititi stin Lazio. To xehases? Aplos, stin Super Liga den adikite o Olympiakos. Gia pollous kai diaforous logous. Opote, ti parapono na exete? I mimpos theleis na arxisoume me tous agones pou exete eunoithi? Prepei na iparxi kai ligo dropi pou kai pou.

Poor kid. Its always the refs that screw aek. Its not the over acheving average squad right? :huh:

Oly fans are ok with the way things are going in the SL because they have no reasons to worry. Before we know it they will be in 1st place again because the game with Kalamaria Oly is going to win in the courts and the rest of the season is far from over!!!! Mark my words......... :gr: :gr:

And just to clerifie abou yesterdays game with Panionios yes Panionios played better but nobody can seat there and tell me that the penalty on Rivaldo it wasn't and we all know that if he was with Oly he would had gotten that PK......

Archived