Phantis Forums

OFI-OLYMPIAKOS

Crazy

Olympiakos after our great cup win against Pao,has to return to the SL games with a tough one,away from home with Ofi(also know as Pao B :P ).Even thow the team from crete is not having a good year,it has always caused trouble for our team in the past since the Ofi players treat this game like a world cup final every time.Olympiakos needs to be serious and score early if we want to avoid dropping any more points.I predict a 1-2 Osfp win.

Yeah after Wednesdays match I do see a team here w/ their engines not going above the speed limit ;)

No matter what we're in good form right now and spirits are high, and OH! we're going to have about 5,000 fans there.... Do we need to say more about this?

EAAAAAASY WIN!

0-1 final score.Nunez in the 16th minute.A bad game for Olympiakos and no excuses as far as i am concerned.In the first half we managed to score and play some decent football but in the second one,we were just horible.Sisic should never-ever get to play since from the time he came off the bench,his contribution was -50.Not even 1 positive thing......Nikopolidis was the MVP since he had a big role in keeping that 0 for us and our defenders were not bad either.Lemonis seems to be ok in big games but really sucks in the so called easy ones.Stoltidis and Sisic as subs did or added nothing to our game while he has Katsikogianni or Mendrino that he could use.Ofi deserved at least a draw but they were unlucky.Olympiakos needs to improve drastically otherwise you can forget with performance like this any title dreams.

0-1 final score.Nunez in the 16th minute.A bad game for Olympiakos and no excuses as far as i am concerned.In the first half we managed to score and play some decent football but in the second one,we were just horible.Sisic should never-ever get to play since from the time he came off the bench,his contribution was -50.Not even 1 positive thing......Nikopolidis was the MVP since he had a big role in keeping that 0 for us and our defenders were not bad either.Lemonis seems to be ok in big games but really sucks in the so called easy ones.Stoltidis and Sisic as subs did or added nothing to our game while he has Katsikogianni or Mendrino that he could use.Ofi deserved at least a draw but they were unlucky.Olympiakos needs to improve drastically otherwise you can forget with performance like this any title dreams.

Agree 100% with everything you have said especially SKATISIC he is hopeless :tdown: and should never play for us again...the only positive to come out of todays game was the 3 points and Nunez gooooooooooaaaaaaaaalllllll :tup:

Boys, without Nikopolides you'd be -9 points.... (and this counting only the recent games)

Of course, every team has a goalie and his job is to prevent the ball from going in, but Oly has many problems. You're getting points without dominating a game. This eventually will bite you.

Once again I have to disagree w/ Lemonis tactics and player placement...

It's so damn obvious that this guy is getting buy w/ the talent in that he has.

It's also safe to say that yeah they played like crap but with the quality of players that Olympiacos has the only way that they are going to drop points is if they shoot themselves in the foot.

Brutal game... we played awful. Imo though we gotta give sissic a break. He has shown alota awful signs and doesnt really look like he knows wat hes doing. I think hes just having a rough transition period from a small club to a big one. So far sissic has shown me nothing but im not gonna judge him yet. Hes got good ability with the ball in his feet.

Boys, without Nikopolides you'd be -9 points.... (and this counting only the recent games)

Of course, every team has a goalie and his job is to prevent the ball from going in, but Oly has many problems. You're getting points without dominating a game. This eventually will bite you.

He has shown this season why he has been the No 1 keeper in :gr: for the past decade by along shot :nw:

In todays interview he made it clear that in 2004 he made the best decision in his career when he left the greens and joined OLYMPIAKARA :P

Lets hope he retires on a high :tup:

Archived