Everton

PAO

Villarreal

HSV

Bayer Leverkusen

BAYERN MUNICH

Getafe

Bordeaux

I dont think we can play PAO just yet due to being both teams in greece.

I also dont think we can play villarreal due to being in the same group

i would like to play either getafe or bordeaux

Don't forget the teams knocked out of the Champions League.

2007/08 UEFA Cup Round of 32/16 draw participants (Scroll down to see the table).

And here's the UEFA Cup draw procedure.

I am very disappointed in our AEK. Poor performance as far as I am concerned. No energy whatsoever.

I am getting very tired of poor performances and goals only from free kicks.

Rivaldos passes sucked and we cannot hold more than 2 passes together at the same time. We dont go after the ball. When we passed, Villareal were there to receive it. We let the players of Villareal pass around to do what ever they want.

I think we need to make some changes in January:

Rivaldo needs to sit. Wont happen but it needs to be done otherwise he is our bottle neck. Everything has to go thru him or he gets pissed off. What wopuld happen if he was benched??? He would get Ferrer fired....

Toszer needs to play in his natural position... the one that Rivalso plays. Offensive midfield.

No more Lymbe. He needs to be moved to sub status. He is not the player he was in the past. Period.

No more Caesar. Period. He sucks. He got his new contract and then he plays like s%$#!. He was decent a few years ago. Time to cut the line on this guy...

Pappas needs to start in Caesar's place. Does Ferrer not see it? Or is he doing it in spite because he didnt want the player during the offseason?

Alves needs to go. The guy is really good at fouling. Too bad we dont get points for fouls.

Manduka needs to sit for a while. Guy is very inconsistent. But once this guy loses the ball, he stops and lets the player run away. That pisses me off.

Lastly and most important, Ferrer needs to start being accountable. His tactics suck lately. Yes, his hands are tied with Rivaldo but he needs to figure something out. I dont have a problem losing if we play well, we just have not been playing well. If the other team plays fast and offensive, we look like fish out of water. If the other team plays slow and defensive, we can win or tie... SOmething needs to be changed. The style of play has drastically changed since last year... and not for the better....

This club just dosent cut the mustard this year dont know ti einai kei den proxorai

we have absolutely no pace in mid and up front how can we be expected to counter attack.

When we do score its on free kicks and dead balls amannnn re paidia!!!!!!!!!!

And the few chances at goal that we get during games we absolutely mess it up , weve always missed that lack of ice water in the vaines and put the damn ball behind the net.

Disapointing also in the stands with 16k we need a stadium and get that calden atmosphere back like in nea were weve hardly lost in sl and europe.

There no glimpses of brilliance from any of our young players of the bench we talk about having a deep on the bench pou einai?????

One word to sum up aek in sl and europe SLOW.................to damn slow

We cant beat any big clubs the test this year oly pao villa sevilla loses...............

f#$%......... JOKE

i don't know, i guess i'm in the minority here...the loss doesn't surprise nor upset me.

again, i'm mr. apologist. the side was put together with scotch tape, gum and glue.

IM not upset at the lloss either... I am upset at the poor quality or play. If we played well and lost I would be satisfied...

As far as the "scotch tape", I disagree. WIth the money we are paying Ribo, we could have 2-3 decent players. I dont really care that he sells papers or scores on free kicks.... caesar scores on free kicks too...

Archived