Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

den paei na xestei o mixalakis tora... katse na doume ti tha ginei me ton paixtara Gkalitsio giati arxizo kai ta perno sto kranio...

ante makari na paroume kai ton Manutso apo tin Manchester na tous trelanoume olous.. einai kai psilos apo oti diavasa.. konta sto 1,90 kati pou xreiazete o pao!

den paei na xestei o mixalakis tora... katse na doume ti tha ginei me ton paixtara Gkalitsio giati arxizo kai ta perno sto kranio...

ante makari na paroume kai ton Manutso apo tin Manchester na tous trelanoume olous.. einai kai psilos apo oti diavasa.. konta sto 1,90 kati pou xreiazete o pao!

I epistoli pou esteila son A'i Basili:

Thelo Manoutso

Thelo Galitsio

Thelo Spyropoulo

Thelo Double

Thelo Gipedo

Thelo stous 8 tou UEFA toulaxiston

Kai Thelo Diaitites stin Ellada.

A nai thelo na dw epitelous pali ton Nini

Kai thelo ena gamato Dekari

Kai thelo ton Kiriako kai ton Basina pali.

I epistoli pou esteila son A'i Basili:

Thelo Manoutso

Thelo Galitsio

Thelo Spyropoulo

Thelo Double

Thelo Gipedo

Thelo stous 8 tou UEFA toulaxiston

Kai Thelo Diaitites stin Ellada.

A nai thelo na dw epitelous pali ton Nini

Kai thelo ena gamato Dekari

Kai thelo ton Kiriako kai ton Basina pali.

se ola symfono ektos tou basina... den kero alla.. den mou kanei kai polla.. ase pou einai kai megalos!

paides paei o Gkalitsios... afou tin omada tin dioikoune asxetoi ti perimenete?? min tixon kai faei kanenas ton vintra tous... xasame ena apo ta megalitera talenta tis elladas kai enan apo tous pio kaliterous deksious back tis elladas... mravo tzigger... mpravo re.. se xeirokroto blaka.. na se xeromaste... ilithie

http://www.sportdog.gr/new/article.aspx?id=53184

1908 - 2008

100 years birthday and no presents???? Not to mention we wont get the league this year with this shiit team, as for transfers Galitsios would have been nice but hes going to OSFP.

Petropoulos was a nice signing, we need a good backup striker to replace loser Papadopoulos, hopefully Petropoulos will be given a shot, but I doubt it.

As for Manuco great a Man U youth kid...Im sorry but thats not going to resolve anything. We need experienced and comitted players to fill our gaps on offense and organizing the defense. I doubt if the guy was of real value Manchester would let him go, or go on loan outside Premier League/England. Besides we get hot rising stars from third world countries every season and there always utter crap. I dont trust the scouts are right this time as opposed to any other...

what happend to stelios kritikos and ganchev?

i remember kritikos being a pretty talented kid and hearing he went to ethnikos? was that a final sale?

who exactly do we have out on loan?

Gantsev played as a midfielder against us in Leoforos for OFI the other week...hes at OFI probably on loan as well as Kritikos is probably on loan somewhere....

Gantsev definitly didnt look like hed be much help to us at the moment...

from what ive been reading as of late; this club is totaly F***ed!!

even Pes is apprently pissed off with management because they want to cut his winter transfer budget after promising him some dough to spend when he came to Pao (sounds familar, management lieing and breaking promises, what a way to run a club) and 75% of the players we were looking at this winter (e.g Ibagaza, Cardozo, Gkalitsios ect...) we are no longer intrested... Apprently were intrested in a couple of "prospects" from lower Greek clubs ( and its not the like of spyro, avram ect..)

We already have ###### youth comming out of our arses, when are we going to get quality and experience to even the balance out, not to mention an impact player!!

Also apprently the beleif is that once eki and nini r fully fit then that should be more then enough to compete with the likes of oly who have reinforced them selves with Belluschi, Gkalitsios, Ivic and are very close to getting Juventus midfielder Sergio Almiron on loan with the option to buy him for 9 million... not to mention there also close to getting Werders Jenson...

What a great way to celebrate the Pao's 100 years!!!

###### tight S.O.B Management, i hope we get 4th and lower this season!!

its not like we dont spend money hollywood. its that most of the players we spend money on dont pan out.

biscan, falvio, seric, torghelle, salpi, antonsson, nilsson and romero cost pao 10 million dollars. and only nilsson has played regularly.

Mattos cost us 3. Ivan will cost us up to 4. even if we sign ivan at the end of the season, will it mean we will be a better team?

oly, this summer spent 7 million dollars.

galetti, ledesma, lua lua, nunez, raul bravo and archubi.

torosidis cost them 400k

antzas cost them 750k

kovacevic was a bosman.

its not neccesarily the expensive players that produce.

if u take out galetti and lualua...

You have nunez who has barely played. ledesma who misses 3 out of 7 games.raul bravo as well and he isnt that good anyway and archubi who is heading to river plate.

their best players have been galetti, djole, stoltidis, antzas and kovacevic.

in 2 years 3 of those will not be there and they are in need of gettin solid back ups.

pao doesnt have the youth problem.we have certain players which are just not pao calibre. that is a misjudgement of talent by the people who signed these players. vyntra, seric,pap,darlas.

but we have young talent that will be a great force with pao. what we need is what we have needed since konstantinou has left. a presence in the box.

Mattos,tziolis, kara, ninis, dimoutso, ndoye and ivan are a very solid midfield. throw in Eki who is the playmaking type we are lacking.

we need someone up front to play along side salpi and have that so called presence in the box. like a kovacevic.

someone on LB is also needed as i think a kid liek spyropoulos would help immensely. Nilsson has rarely been bad with pao. and when he is asked, he is great pushing forward. our left side is weak.

lets not forget that pao is the same team that spent 12 million on konstantinou from iraklis.

paides paei o Gkalitsios... afou tin omada tin dioikoune asxetoi ti perimenete??  min tixon kai faei kanenas ton vintra tous... xasame ena apo ta megalitera talenta tis elladas kai enan apo tous pio kaliterous deksious back tis elladas... mravo tzigger... mpravo re.. se xeirokroto blaka.. na se xeromaste... ilithie

http://www.sportdog.gr/new/article.aspx?id=53184

That's too bad. I wanted Galitsios to come to PAO. This source says that gavroi offered one-payment sum, and PAO wanted to pay in installments!!

I know Larissa wanted to use the player until the end of the season, but PAO could have offered him immediate playing time. I think the player must have liked that!

I don't know what to make of our management.... well, I know they are not good. It's not money, because Tzigger has spent (UNWISELY though) over the years, even though sometimes he seems to negotiate like a "

We need a striker to win some headers in the box more than anything right now. (I heard THE Ronaldo mihgt be available is it true?) :unsure:

Gansef plays (sometimes starts) at OFI

Kritikos, last I heard was at Koropi

Youth development is good, but you win games with proven winners. They are usually the 26-28 y.o. variety, and the most expensive ones. Player development is not really the job of championship teams. It looks to me like PAO's current plan is to have a great team in a couple of years when all these inexperienced players loose the green color.

Galitsios... maybe a good player and welcome if he wants to wear the green. He has played one full season, he is 21 and might be the next Seitaridi, or the next Valas or Kouloheris (anyone remember the tears when we lost these two?). In a realistic perspective, is he really that much of an upgrade over Nilsson? I am not that sure he would be an immediate starter, but I have not seen him that much play so if you know please chip in.

Drakos13 said we are not winning the championship this year and I agree. With some continuity and a couple of good players now and in the summer we should be good. We are already way ahead of where we were at the end of last season...

IMO the issue with Galitsios hasnt ended yet but even if so i dont cry about players we didnt get one way or another. I dont give a s%$#! if he goes to Oly. Its his loss.

If not Galitsios then Moniakis.

Comments about Manutso coming to us grow strong as of lately and Petropoulos is one step of Paiania. And i tell you we will get the Title this YEAR

Archived