Phantis Forums

PAO - Iraklis

MadBoy13

does anyone know if that young left back guy will get a chance any time soon??

im really intrested, because from the reports ive read (took me a while but u know) his in the same category as ninis...

It'll be nice to see Boutzikos play, although I suspect they will go easy on him unless he comes in and lights the pitch on fire.

Fullback is a very vulnerable position. If Ninis messes up, Vintra or Nilsson gets exposed. If a fullback misses a tackle, it can be a clean shot at goal, or the whole defense has to slide over to one side leaving the RB playing CB.

After seeing Goumas limping off the field last Sunday, and then again on Thursday, I think it's time we give the guy a rest. He has given everything on the field, and he deserves it, although I am sure he will start. He is going to be completing his 32nd B-day in another month (to correct my good friend Nikosvazelas) and he's been playing like he is 22.

Also, I would like to see Salpigidis get some rest as well. He has a good motor, but we don't want him to burn out after one year. I hope he scores a goal early and then he can watch Mantzios and Papadopoulos from the bench :P

I am watching it through supersport (can't wait for tonight to see it canned :D ) and it looks like a practice game. We play well, but Iraklis is a really bad so this game is a good practice so far for the two upcoming must-win games at Xanthi and at Karaiskaki.

Salpigidis, Tziolis, Ninis are getting a much needed rest today. Both goals were lucky bounces, but we would be winning 4-0 if we had converted the many good chances we've had.

Maybe Victor can see some playing time to start getting ready for the end of the season.

complete domination but what else can we expect, i would put in some youngsters cuz they wont sit back and letthis score ride. i hate when pao does that as opposed to osfp that continues to score goals. we should see at least 2 more goals as these gus took 5 points away from us last year and cost us crucial points in the championship.

The second half was unbearable to watch. Panathinaikos treated it as a warm up, and Iralklis was as bad as they get. It would be a miracle if they are not relegated.

All three goals came from lucky bounces that fell our way. That's what happens when you shoot, and when you bring the ball in the opponent's box with some regularity.

Archived