Phantis Forums

Eki out for the Season

pao123

gonzalez and tsigas travelled to italy the other day to inspect their knee injuries...gonzalez will require arthroscopic surgery and prob will not return thi season..tsigas' injury on the other hand does not appear too serious...

i would say eki's loss was a bad one but he has been missing all season and i think our doctors did a shot up job on his knee..

That's too bad for Gonzales. I hope he recovers completely from his injury.

It was reported today that Tsigas will be out 1 - 1.5 months. Since SL ends at the end of April I we can call this "he will miss the season" as well. My wishes go out to both players. I never had a knee injury but I am sure they have to endure some pain, both physical and psychological.

This season we have been decimated by injuries that kept key players out for extended periods of time.

Kotsios and Darlas have suffered muscle injuries, Seric a foot injury, and Papadopoulos, Victor, Gonzales, and Tsigas had major knee injuries.

people keep forgetting. THe f//ken idiotiatriko team are a pack of incompetent idiots. They got everything wrong. THey couldnt get olisadebes knee right he came back and never was the same, they did the same to flipsen who had same injury as eki and when he came back was not even half the player he was before he got hurt so they let him go. Eki comes back ,,tells them he has pain and they tell him its psychological :blink: :blink: :blink: and reinjures same knee,,,when he comes back. Sanmartean the same,,,,arthroscopes reconstructions mitsou has butchered oti kallo pou iparxi mesa stin omada mas ,mitsou has operated on all these players and turned them out to be sakatides......with a medical staff like this forget it guys we got no hope ./......this has become the joke of the century :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la: :la:

we should be resigning him regardless. Also I can't understand why people in here are hating on Eki, he is a very good player and has been a good player for us for a long time we shouldn't give up on him now that he has had a rough year. With this new coach and new players Eki can thrive on this team just wait till he gets healthy.

Eki was good. Eki stopped being good and then he got injured a couple times. Can he come back? I don't know. It seems that no one (especially the sports press) can investigate anything or offer any news substance.

Eki also has a huge contract.... Can we wait for him to come back another year? Can we use this $ to get 1-2 good defenders?

As for PAO's "medical experts"... they should be transfered to a farm!

Actually what this whole incident with Eki and other past players who have been injured does is send a message to potential players that if you get hurt while on PAO you have basically diminished your playing capabilities for good. Not a good message to send to potential transferees.

in other player news it looks like we'll be signing bovio from malaga for less then what they wanted..they wanted 2 mill after the season so i see us paying around 1.5 for him..not a bad deal if u ask me..his recent performances have convinced me that we should look to keep both him and ivanschitz

in other player news it looks like we'll be signing bovio from malaga for less then what they wanted..they wanted 2 mill after the season so i see us paying around 1.5 for him..not a bad deal if u ask me..his recent performances have convinced me that we should look to keep both him and ivanschitz

I think we need a much better player than Bovio in the midfield!

He is not that good and I can't understand why most of you take in mind this price factor!

I would be more happy if Malaga sticked with the 2.000.000, it would be an indication that this guy worth it.

(p.s. I don't believe that the Austrians would decrese their demands for Ivansits even if they had financial problems......)

But anyway, this is a topic about equi! ;)

u guys will not believe me but my cuz ran into Bovio just after the PSG game in France. He was really nice but my cuz layed into him saying how u could lose 4 - 0 and the Pao fanella is a heavy Fanella full of pride. Bovio said Pao is a big club but full of small players. He didnt name names but my cuz got Vyntra and Biscan out of him.

He said he loves being here but his future still unknown and he is still a Malaga player. He says Goumas is his role model that plays 110% for the fanella. Bovio said until Pao sign him he will play 110% for the fanella as his aim is to be like Goumas.

He also said that Pao's best players are:

Pap

Salpi

Gonzo

Morris

Victor

Ivan

and Nini's

I say we buy him for that discounted price and watch him play for the fanella!

how did he mention ninis name if ninis hadnt played after the psg game. ninis didnt play until january 7th. weird. and if he named pap as one of the better players, i think he lacks the judgement of character.

wheres mantzio on that list.

Nini was in training at that time and showed what he was capable of.

he signed a prof contract on december 14th two days b4 the game. he started training on the 17th. even at that, he judged pretty quickly on a player who was only 16 years old and hadnt played a single friendly game or even a scrimmage.

i dont think he can be the same guy that named pap as one of paos best players.

he signed a prof contract on december 14th two days b4 the game. he started training on the 17th. even at that, he judged pretty quickly on a player who was only 16 years old and hadnt played a single friendly game or even a scrimmage.

i dont think he can be the same guy that named pap as one of paos best players.

sorry it was my mistake of not emphesising what he meant by "best"

When he said best he meant that they play with the most heart.

any 16 year old will play with heart in practice. its normal. he was new but he saw that pretty quick. considering he maybe saw one practice with ninis.

either way.. i think pap isnt as good as mantzios. for the type of player he is he needs to have ball possesion. mantzio is a lot better at possesion. we just need that player to get tghe through balls to salpi.

Archived