Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any body gonna roll the dice and take a chance and pre order an aek shirt???

I already did. I got Rivaldo's jersey with the number 10 on it. They say some time in July or August. Can't wait!!!

Same here. According to our own press the thing with Manou will have a positive outcome and this in the next 48 hrs.

Calderon won't seem to come though his agents keep the thema open but the club (Elche) won't let him go, one of the reasons being that he's a great talent and another that AEK's offer was quite low.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT you guys but im getin pretty damn restless waitin for the next sgning there are wat two many rumors ans so called sources u dont know who or what to beleive.

my opinion i think were pretty much done demi did more moves then i ever anticipated bravo demi, its a shame i wanted one more proven goal score not necceserally the big

star name but he, whats the deal with sifakis? i think we still need one moe striker, goal keeper .

i here lorenzo is on vacation in spain, hope it means that ferrer found our super stiker and is waitin for the right time to announce it :tup: .

ti na kanoume :D ante yia

He's on vacation in Spain and looking for a center-for and a center-back atm.

Center-forward would be filled in by either Antonito or Romeo, or maybe Calderon (or any better option he can find, Martin Mietsel is one of the names that are being rumoured).

Center-back would be filled in by Ascarate from the B team of Atletico Madrid.

frecking gavros the signed nunez i really wanted this guy for aek i guess money talks right boys

aek have been really quiet with the signing lately , any body can shead some light on it

i say we still need a damn stiker i know i keep pushing it but come on,

it seems like forever since we inked anybody, yamisou nounez. i honestly beleive that were pretty much done my opinion.

More news:

- Azkarate's already passed the medical tests, only signing remains.

- Antonito: there's some interest in this guy from Cadiz, he says he wants to play with AEK, though nothing's sure yet.

- Calderon: Nikolaidis and Ferrer seem to really want him, and Calderon wants to come too, but the issue is of an economical nature (the contract would be of € 1 million, Calderon is 19).

- There would be interrest in another right-back player (due to Ramos' inexperience and Georgea's injury), this would be Sznaucner Mirosław from Iraklis.

- Martin Mieciel completely denies the press message from yesterday that wrote he had signed a two year contract with AEK, saying that hasn't even spoken to anyone from AEK yet. He'ld like to continue his career outside of Greece, but doesn't exclude staying and possibly playing for another team in Greece (AEK). He is however on Ferrer's list of interest.

- Nothing sure on Manu from Benfica yet, although AEK's enthusiasm seems to have faded a bit. They still await an answer but meanwhile are looking for other options.

one more thing why are we signing b-team players? dont get me wrong im not lookin for the big name signin just some one who is young and a proven goal scorer thats all.

just a thought?

im mostly pleasent will most of are signings but one more goal scorer to put oly streak to an end in the s-league. :whistle:

-Seems like AEK have reverted their attention to Romeo, as Antonito and/or Calderon are still unsure and somewhat unlikely.

-Still nothing on Manu. Seems like AEK does not expect anything to happen anymore. According to Manu, he still awaits word from Benfica.

-Bovar Karim's (Greek) manager has offered his player to AEK for a very low price. Karim (an Iraqi with Swedish nationality) currently plays in Cambuur Leeuwarden in the Dutch "Eerste Divisie" (which on the contrary to what the name suggests, is the second level in the Dutch league system, after the Eredivisie).

-More and more doors "close" for Sorentino, as two clubs that were interested have now bought other players for the same position.

-Mieciel (PAOK) is probably going to Bochum.

whats your thoughts on oly pickin up nunez and galetti?

I hate beatin on a dead horse man but when or if get our bam!!! stiker, i shutter to think that i would hope that we would ask kapetanos to score goals for us, we need a forward to take the pressure of our aging ribo and lybe do we not all agree??

oly arrived late at the signing party but its startin too look interesting not sure if the galetti deal is official yet.

IF we dont sign a striker before the transfer or signing of a forward would all you aektzis be happy with our squad this year? comments are welcomed

I think both Nunez and Galletti are good players, and so I'm not too happy just yet.

We got some superb people to AEK, defenitely in terms of personality, experience and reputation. But we still need some fast players for obvious reasons.

It seems like there is one on the way already ...

Haris Pappas, an (former) Olympiakos player, seems to be close to a deal with AEK. Any opinions on this guy?

There's also interest in 23 year old Marcelo Barovero, a keeper from the Argentine second division team Atletico Rafaela.

Can someone tell me what the F*** is going on with Sorrentino....why the hell cant we get rid of this pussywhipped moron.

I think he's a great keeper but if he's going to leave then get going and let the team pick up someone else. The young guy from Argentina was apparently waiting for Sorrentino to leave so that AEK could sign him.

I'm afraid that we are going to start training and he wont have found a team and then last minute we'll be scrambling for a keeper.

Any thoughts?

Yup looks like it. I read the same thing, about him waiting for Sorrentino to leave or for AEK to make a decision. I wouldn't mind him staying but if he's to go better soon than late.

Btw what do you think of getting Pappas (look at my previous post for more info on him)?

Edit: according to one radiostation in Greece AEK just signed Pappas (no clue on whether this is true though).

I think Papa will be good for the future and for right now. We need a player that can help us NOW!!!!! If we do end up signing Papa i will welcome him in our family. I like the kid don't get me wrong.

Archived