Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rumor in Thessaloniki press is that AEK is offering 500K + Kapetanos or Kyriakidis for Arabatzis. If I was PAOK I would not take this deal. Kapetanos is useless, and we don't need a backup goalie.

Kyriakidis isnt a goalie and no way is AEK giving up Lagos.

My mistake about Kyriakidis. Even better reason not to accept the offer.

If you don't want to give up Lagos, we'll take Lyberopoulos. B)

How about this....we give you Lymbe and you give us Torghelle :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My mistake about Kyriakidis. Even better reason not to accept the offer.

If you don't want to give up Lagos, we'll take Lyberopoulos.  B)

How about this....we give you Lymbe and you give us Torghelle :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
That souds like a great deal!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

AEK are offering Stefano Sorrentino a new contract hopefully he can change his mind and stay with AEK and he also has a contract with AEK until 2010.

Anyway with RIVALDO!!! LEAVING OLYMPIAKOS Demi should pay some dosh

to sign him. Rivaldo's family just arrived in Greece and i think his children are

going to an English school in Greece am i right? maybe he is thinking of playing

for a different Greek team it will be great to see him in a AEK shirt B)

AEK ... SIGN UP RIVALDO! According to Greek press reports, he is still open to the idea of playing in Greece and there are already rumours that AEK is interested. Please, please ... let that be true. AEK + Rivaldo will be fantastic in Europe!

AEK ... SIGN UP RIVALDO! According to Greek press reports, he is still open to the idea of playing in Greece and there are already rumours that AEK is interested. Please, please ... let that be true. AEK + Rivaldo will be fantastic in Europe!

It is true! Ribo said he's a professional and would love to continue to play in Greece. AEK are preparing a contract as we speak! The problem is they are unlikely to offer what Oly offered so will Ribo take the bait?

I do not want him at all. He is a trouble maker and will start infighting if Ferrer doesnt play him.

He was a major reason why Oly got rid of Dusan and then Sollied.

He will be an overpaid cancer. No thanks.

ferrer though is neither dusan nor sollied. he has worked with great players in spain and is acknowledged as a great coach in european football and by rivaldos himself. if rivaldo wants to battle him, he will loose.

he will help us in GR but he wont help us in europe.

The difference between a Rivaldo on OFSP and a Rivaldo on AEK is Demis.

Kokkalis always bows down to the pressure of Thyra 7. Demis has shown that he can go against the tide of public opinion.

If Ribo was to come to AEK and he started trouble Demi would support Ferrer.

Anyway, Ribo would be a good addition to the team for the Greek League but to do anything in Europe AEK needs a faster midfielder that can also defend.

I would be heartbroken if i had to watch him play for another team in the super league

I hope this doesnt happen. We praised him for 3 years and not being on our side might make me seriously depressed

I dont know why but i really liked this player he brought love to thryllos by joining all the fans together with joy

RIBO RIBO RIBO

He will be missed by me alot

keep ribo out of aek demi be smart 35 and gettin older build a contender aloneftis nsaliwa riquelme( ;) ) priority number one who does ribo fit in aeks plans.oly are exposed with out him next year . demi you promised big things for transfers prove it.

rivaldo thans but no thanks just sat no :nono:

he will be a joke if he join and he is a bust .we will never hear the end of it.

get the talent that fit our club we need a keeper, striker. wing men. get it done :(

Manduca signed with AEK.

Manduca has signed a 3 year deal with AEK. I think we paid Benfica 800,000 for

him.

Superb move.

Anyway the new name associated with AEK is now Victor Zapata of River Plate

he is a left midfielder, a very good player to sign.

Rumors in Greece are that Ensaliva is going to sign for AEK as soon as Demh comes back from Portugal. He will be another good player for us. So far we are moveing in the rigt direction. I am wondering what is going on with Aloneftis? We could really use him. Hope for some great news there also.

there is still some hope for kampantais and aek.

kampantais reportedly wants a significant rise in pay (350.000€) and aek offer him some 200.000 €. apparently bielefeld is offering much more money than aek and kampantais wants to get good money with this contract. bielefeld would offer more money yet no european play. given ottos peculiar stance concerning players from the greek league the bielefeld move could also mean a nomination for the ethniki.

i would love to keep him at aek. but a move to germany is o.k. for him. lets see what the future brings.

And know the big striker we need what does demi and ferer duo have up their sleeves.

Come on guys drop the bomb and bring that one guy or guys that will complete that sriking force up front.

Your guess is as good as mine i cannot stress this enoug no ribo some one with pace and finishing up front .

Archived