Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont bring savo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : :o

youngster striker no wheel chair forwards ante re yamoto pou einai aftos o mistirios paxtes ehh demi , min kaneis m*****a file

what do we all think of olys signings so far nunez galetti and introducing kovasevic?

and as for aek still no STIKER!!! WERE IS HE GUYS i have a feeling there is no stiker coming? my opinion personally and kick ass jerseys the white one is just to sweeeeettt

what do we all think of olys signings so far nunez galetti and introducing kovasevic?

and as for aek still no STIKER!!! WERE IS HE GUYS i have a feeling there is no stiker coming? my opinion personally and kick ass jerseys the white one is just to sweeeeettt

Dont forget Oly has just signed Real Madrids Bravo who is a 26 year old DC and has represented spain 14 times...

Dont forget Oly has just signed Real Madrids Bravo who is a 26 year old DC and has represented spain 14 times...
who is gonna coach them?

Sir Takis?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Thank God for Refs! :nw:

ARE WE EVER GONNA END THIS STRIKER ISSUE IM VERY UPSET. if you have signrd one then announce it if not then announce it. and lets proceed. fair enough?

relax megale you are going to have an aneurysm and then you'll be posting on phantis with St. Peter. The striker will come and all will be well.

Demi and Ferrer made great moves....have a little faith. It may also have something to do with the season ticket sales....they may want to wait to have another big wave of sales with a big announcement..

I totally agree w/ Second Mouse. Relax... The transfer period has just began and we 're almost done. Only the striker remains and possibly they want to delay a little for marketing reasons. In order to sell more season tickets when the name of the striker bombs the greek football reality. I think it is going to be a great striker from Europe around 22-28 and ready to score around 15 goals. I have 2 names in my mind but I cant say for sure.

The newspapers today talk about Vargas and Pandiani...

Have faith people.

Regarding Oly's transfers, OK good players but nothing more.

Nunez - still young, we dont know what he can offer. Many talents from South America never succeeded. We 'll see...

Galletti - it's weird he left from Atletico and Primera to sign Oly and Super League... Good Player but not Rivaldo for sure...

Raul Bravo - nothing extraordinary dont be fools, he was always a benchwarmer. He left Real at this age to sign to Oly. He was in Spain because there wasnt any other left back this period. Venetidis was also in Greece squad, so what? Have u seen him? This transfer reminds me of Dani who came to oly and he was playing in Barca...

Kovacevic - good scorer but too old. He might be the best transfer in my opinion but he needs someone to pass him as he is not creative just scores like konstantinou but better...

And also remember that all those players from big teams will be coached by Sir Takis...

how funny is that? They 're gonna do whatever they want and the team is gonna be so funny!!!

OK I decided to tell u the names I have in mind but are just predictions.

The first one is Cavenaghi (24 - 1.80m) who's like one great and very talented striker from Bordeaux

He is Argentinian - Italian

The second is Carignano (25 - 1.89) from Basel.

He is Argentinian - Italian as well.

I prefer the first one and actualloy this was the reason Demis went to France for a striker.

The second one hasn't succeeded so far but everyone talks of a big talent.

Let's see...

Actually, I have friend who works as a PR agent in AEK FC. I have told her to tell me if any names come out. She was in the trip to France so she told me about Bordeaux and Cavenaghi. Also, regarding Carignano she told me that Demis had a conversation before 10 days w/ the president of Basel about an Argentinian striker so i searched who is this guy and I saw that Carignano is this one. Also, it was true about Savo Milosevic that they talked and about Pandiani as well. Demis wants Pandiani but the player is not very likely to come.

That's some info regarding the striker. But they're also about to sign 3-4 players to full the team as she told me.

Well, the new names from the press are: Ezquero from Barcelona - 31yo and Ebede from Panathinaikos.

Also, the name of Sifakis is on the papers again.

If u want my opinion, Ezquero is a good player. He was really good in Bilbao and in Barcelona w/ Messi, Henry, Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Gudjohnssen it's hard to play much.

I prefer Pandiani of course but Ezquero is a good choice, also.

Ebede is a good back-up. Sifakis is a good back-up as well.

Barrovero will sign today or never!

im getting really annoyed watin for this so called striker , patience patience we have been patient and nothing,

tellin us well the number 9 hasent gone to any one yet enough with the rumours and the rest announce a forward or not , so i can stop breakin peoples balls, with the same topic.

it would be a big pr mistake if we dont get a striker with all the hype about a bam signing, ive had enough is he coming and most important who is he?????????????

Well there are a lot of rumors again:

Tzavella is close to coming to AEK from Kerkyra

Names for strikers: Jose Mari, Romeo, El Chatzi Diouf (no not the Bolton one, a guy with the exact same name but way younger, he's born in 1988, from Senegal and currently plays for Xam Xam, a team from his homeland). However these are "second hand solutions" and AEK is still looking for something better (no names are known atm).

Names for goalkeepers: Turina, Sifakis, Embede, with the first one being the favourite.

Btw don't forget today's AEK second friendly against Bocholt.

genome thanx for the names buy yet another day goes by and a big fat koukoupi,

one thing that im happy about aek a virtualy completly out of debt.

from that palio m#$%%? psomiadis, almost buried my team, tsavelas would be nice good young player.

As for our so called coming striker i say no to romeo seriously man,jose mari not a bgoal machine ahhh boys,DIUOF from senegal cant comment havent seen him play.

What hapend with man from bordeaux too expensive? and the man from basel more realstic, dont wamt any forwards pushing 30s :angry:

And as for sore ama borousa tha ton eftisa sta moutra him and his bitch wife and another thing no ebede please, dont like him between the pipes, sifakis has alot to learn but i would welcome him.

For turina i dont know much could be good or really bad so.............

My main concern forward goalkeeper please demi ferre get it done time is a waisting

august will be here fast.

The guy from BORDEAUX thinks is a step back to his career to come in Greece. The other guy from basel is like a second solution because ferrer wants a bigger name. I think next week the striker will be announced. they say they are too close to a miracle... I hope this will happen and I can wait a little more if needed.

BTW I read before a couple days somewhere about Morientes but I think this can't be true. It's like the best dream and just can't happen for sure...

they say they are too close to a miracle... I hope this will happen and I can wait a little more if needed.

Who says this?

If we're close to a miracle I'll gladly wait for it 'til the last day :D !

And yes Morientes would truly be a BAM!

at this point im so hopeless that i will gladly just take some one who cAN BAG 7 TO 9 GOALS A SWASON i beleive there is no bam coming i think he would have been announced by know, or maybe the have bagged a great striker and are keeping him a secret for a later reveilling, to have oly shaking in there kleets. please god

Archived