Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

I dont think Pappas is good enough for aek. He is like young Lakis, only fast running. We need something more. That's why i dont even want manu. We need someone who can use his brain and either shoot/pass or cross well. Like Manduca and sometimes Cesar. I prefer to have Hetemaj on the right side than Manu or Pappas. A good choice would be Gallardo though - who said that he waits for an official proposal and that he is ready to sign because he likes ferrer's project. let's wish we'll sign this excellent player.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

papas will be useful he was terribly mishandle at oly what place could he of had on that startig line up , remember back when he played for kalamarias he tore it up.

alot to learn but youth is on his side he has touch for goal under ferre wings he will prosper i hope.

and know here i go again were the hell is our striker and sore leave us or stay p$%%Y WHIPPED GO OR LEAVE US ALONE.

who is this guy can we get a scorer that we all know about , we sure are taking chances with papas,and others, please and i understand that we dont have the deep pockets that oly have but, ela file one freckin stiker to help lybe thats all.

i really wanted nunez re yamoto!!! :angry:

Also, there are rumours that we are going to make a trade w/ Lakis for Arampatzis...

That's just wishful thinking by AEK people or media BS. There is no way PAOK will agree to such a move.

My opinions is that AEK is trying to unload Lakis, who still has a contract until June 2008 and AEK is paying him good money. With all the new signings, Lakis will end up as a bench player. Forget about a Lakis/Arabatzis swap. I don't think the current peopel running PAOK people are that stupid.

That's just wishful thinking by AEK people or media BS. There is no way PAOK will agree to such a move.

My opinions is that AEK is trying to unload Lakis, who still has a contract until June 2008 and AEK is paying him good money. With all the new signings, Lakis will end up as a bench player. Forget about a Lakis/Arabatzis swap. I don't think the current peopel running PAOK people are that stupid.

It's true that this isnt good for Paok but there are many other things behind this move. Zagorakis wants Demis on his side. Because they are friends and because Zagorakis is afraid of his new position and wants someone to help when a problem appears. AEK can give more players to PAOK like Lakis in the future. Lakis is not a bad player is just a player that wont play much in new AEK. For example u might take Ivic as well and maybe in January u could take Alexopoulos or Kapetanos. PAOK needs help and to get that help it probably needs to be flexible in public relations w/ other teams.

why would we get a 29 year old striker is beyond me but if thats the best we can do , then thety might know more about it then me , if ferer and demi se something in this guy that will provide some offence then ok, if not then kala kpasia.

The age bothers me i would like some one younger to mold him into a killer forward

why would we get a 29 year old striker is beyond me but if thats the best we can do , then thety might know more about it then me , if ferer and demi se something in this guy that will provide some offence then ok, if not then kala kpasia.

The age bothers me i would like some one younger to mold him into a killer forward

What do u say about Maxi Lopez then???!!!

I've read in the newspaper "I gata" that the 23-year-old striker from Barcelona is Ferrer's first choice and we are ready to sign him as a loan transfer. Last year was in loan to Mallorca. If u don't know him he's a huge player and Barcelona wants him to get experienced. Of course it will be nice if we can sign him and also have the option to buy him next year if his performance is good.

Maxi Lopez: http://transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/26263/m...pez/profil.html

I hope we'll sign this excellent striker!!!

About Antoñito now, he's good enough but he's not a striker but something like Cesar - AML/FC. He is not as good as Maxi Lopez but i have no problem w/ his age. As said he is Ferrer's second choice if only something goes wrong w/ Maxi Lopez's transfer.

Antoñito: http://transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/7715/an...ito/profil.html

Also, all other newspaper say that AEK is about to sign a great player and that Antoñito is our second choice but they don't know which player. Only "I gata" said about Maxi Lopez.

Let's see...

Yes, it appears that Lakis will ask Demi to release him from the contract. It is also reported that Lakis is close to signing with PAOK if that happens. Apparently Lakis will come to PAOK for half the money he makes at AEK.

That's reasonable as Lakis' performance is in low standards the last couple years. But AEK still needs an experienced AMR. Pappas and Hetemaj are not ready yet to be indispensable for the team. Unless Ferrer thinks that Manduca will play in this position.

at least maxi pad lopez rumor id dead signed with s-lisbon know for oliviera rumor to die out, aahhhhh these rumors ehh and no to antonito. NEXT!!!!!!!! very secretive this lorenzo about a striker we might or might not have i say not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the deal with vargas is that also dead in water?

any other names beeing linked?????????

The most recent name is Savo Milosevic and as said he is about to sign!!!

http://transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/7896/mi...avo/profil.html

He is very close as he is free and he has a great contract on his hands that's what his manager claimed last night to the newspaper goalnews -->

http://www.goalday.gr/article.asp?catid=10...=2&pubid=524079

Savo is 34 y.o. and he has played to many spanish teams (osasuna, celta, espanyol, zaragoza bu also parma, aston villa, partizan) . I'm not excited w/ this opportunity at this moment.

Also, there are rumours about Salva and Kepa but they are probably negative to come in Super League as said in the same newspaper/site.

Also, the newspaper "I gata" insists that AEK wants Maxi Lopez

According to sport11.gr Karagounis is free and AEK may be interested, let's see... This could be a very good addition.

http://sport11.gr/Default.aspx?m=2&c=1&s=3&ad=406&ph=1

Archived