Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

Another good signing for us today. I am glad we got him before Olympiakos did. Now is time to get Aloneftis.!!!!Keep it up Demi and Ferrer.

I agree we should give a good offer to Aloneftis so he can sign fo us this Summer.

And don't forget Nunez from Argentina he is a decent player who Demi and Ferrer

should sign this Summer, thease two players who ive mentioned are young for

starters and quick on the ball. Great players who would make difference in our team.

COME ONE DEMI GET US A BOMBA FOR AEK THIS SUMMER!!!!!!

Anyway i get what your points are aekmafia21 with Rivaldo he is 35 years old

he is slow on the ball but a fanatastic player on the other hand he is a great play

maker great at freekicks and i would be delighted if he comes. And if he is a fantastic player for AEK i want Kokkalis to feall bad of him self of letting him go. He is still one of the best players in the greek league and he could stay a year or two with AEK if we do sign him.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it official did we loose lymbe ? love hate relationship with niko this year .

H e has missesd alot of sitter goals this year , i guess i wouldent be dissapointed, hes aging ,and he definetly isent a speedster,no pace but his leadership will be missed ,

for motivating the youngsters, maybe know we can ofer the big bucks for a pure young slillfull goal scores up front , seems like we got ribo not happy about that but........... :blink:

Is it official did we loose lymbe ? love hate relationship with niko this year .

H e has missesd alot of sitter goals this year , i guess i wouldent be dissapointed, hes aging ,and he definetly isent a speedster,no pace but his leadership will be missed ,

for motivating the youngsters, maybe know we can ofer the big bucks for a pure young slillfull goal scores up front , seems like we got ribo not happy about that but........... :blink:

I dont understand your views regarding Ribo and Lybe. Ribo would be the best player in your squad and Lybe is your top scorer... players like this can make the difference for AEK.

for motivating the youngsters, maybe know we can ofer the big bucks for a pure  young slillfull goal scores up front , seems like we got ribo not happy about that but........... :blink:

I dont understand your views regarding Ribo and Lybe. Ribo would be the best player in your squad and Lybe is your top scorer... players like this can make the difference for AEK.
I have to agree with you. Ribo will make the difrence and Lube will be a big lost if he leaves!! :tdown:

for motivating the youngsters, maybe know we can ofer the big bucks for a pure  young slillfull goal scores up front , seems like we got ribo not happy about that but........... :blink:

I totaly agree with you DUDE well said.

Ribo would be the bomba what we are looking to sign and Lymbe is an other

bomba we can't afored to loose such a fantastic player evern as DUDE said

he is are top scorer we need some one like him to sore goals on the other

hand there's Ribo a fantastic play maker, brilliant at he's freekicks and would

be the the best player in the AEK squad, BRING RIBO DEMI thats the reall

boma who AEK could sign for next season, i am willing to welcome Ribo to AEK

if he signs.

aekmafia21 what has gone into you?

for motivating the youngsters, maybe know we can ofer the big bucks for a pure

bravo demi!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was using some reverse physcology get it and was seems to have happend , my boy niko panta aek!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: olleeeeeeeeeee aekkkkkk oleeeee...

AND KNOW FOR THE BOMBA SIGNING DEMI WERE ALL WAITIN........HUUMMMMM

AEK have signed Benfica's Beto for 500,000 euros, (Portuguese press)

Is it true?, i would be happy if AEK have signed Beto.

Anyway everyone AEK have printed 40,000 Rivaldo jerseys :) :nw: :tup:

AEK have signed Benfica's Beto for 500,000 euros, (Portuguese press)

Is it true?, i would be happy if AEK have signed Beto.

Anyway everyone AEK have printed 40,000 Rivaldo jerseys :) :nw: :tup:

AEK want Beto, don't think he's been signed yet though

why are we signing these loosers like beto come on bre if we get ribo we will regret it mark my words, we can get much better beleive me,if the money is there if not then

kala krasia for next year, with the loss of kapantais. we need 2 good strikers up front

lets go demi man, i ve beleived in you since day one , bring in bomba players ,as an aek fanatico, I WANT A CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR AND THE CUP DOUBLE,IF THIS IS NOT ACHEIVED WELL ONLY TIME WILL TELL........... THINK ATTACKING FORWARDS PLEASEEEEE :(

AEK are after a thirty years old midfielder from san lorenzo Adrian Gonzalez.

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=50569

Also on Ferrer's list of signing players is a 32 year old central defender from Villareal called Kike Alvarez he is a great Buddy with Arruabarrena.

Alvarez would be a fantastic player to sign and would be a player to replace

Cirillo.

There are plenty of central defenters AEK could sign to replace Cirillo, Olympiacos'

Julio Cesar has he renewed his contract? if he hasn't AEK should give a offer to

him to replace Cirillo's spot.

Another player Armando Sanchez, he is 22 years old central defender who plays

for spanish club Malaga in the 2nd division, lots of great central defenders who

we could replace for Cirillo.

Aek's Lymberopoulos close to Nurnberg switch.

It's obvious that AEK don't want Nikos Lymberopoulos to leave the club, if Lymberopoulos leaves we will have a huge problem with scoring goals but also in

leadership, if Lymberopoulos leaves who is there to replace him, we shoudn't of left Leonidas Kambadais to leave AEK.

Thank you Lymberopoulos for all the effort you have put in for AEK, hopefully

he doesn't leave AEK, if he does he will be missed alot by AEK fans, anyway i have heard that Aek's kepeeper Chiotis has left, is this true?

Yes it's true about Xiotis. As for Lybe everything is still in the air. The latest rumors are that Demi is going to extend Lybe's contract for one more year plus give him the same money that the Germans are offering him so he can stay with us. I hope he does because he is a LEADER in our team. Lube please stay.....

Archived