Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

If i was Lymberopoulos, i'd have a tough decision, stop being Aek's leader or take the chance to experience playing in the Bundesliga. But Aek have more of a chance to win some trophys, AEK can win the superliga but Nnurnberg have no chance of winning the Bundesliga and also we are in the Champions League, Nurnberg are in the Uefa, if i was Lymbe i would stay with AEK.

If you were Lymberopoulos what would you do?

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:huh:

Stay in AEK of course ! ! ! :D :tup:

I sure hope the guy stays. None the less if I were him I would, like you said, CL, he's gonna get a better contract (or at least that's what's being rumoured) and well, protathlima is way more in sight for us than for Nürnberg in Germany.

Germany...

reasons being, theres more to life then playing in the Greek league ur whole footballing life + probably more Money + New experience/adventure for him + once in a life time chance since his close to retiring....

thats just my opinion

All great points but what about winning a protathlima that has elluded him his whole career. I mean AEK would undoubtedly hire him in some capacity after he retired and would make a great living so for me the money issue isnt all that pressing.

what about that bam were waitin striker wise does any one see us gettin a killer striker or are aek are about out of cASH FOR A 20 25 goal scorer?

i know demi & ferrer have one or 2 more aces up there sleeves goal keep & sriker

too kill of any chances of oly ?

any thoughts guys???????????????????

aekmafia21, you seem very negative about everything that has happened so far in the transfer period.

from where we were 4 years ago, to getting ribo today, we have made big steps. but we cannot spend all our money on transfer fees, then play big $$$ for these players, have 1 or 2 years of succes, and then fall into debt again.

trust demi and what he is doing, i know its good for everyone to have their opinion, but im sure he knows best.

and yes, i agree with you, we need a keep, and a striker, but what im saying is dont expect big $$$$ on them, because ribo is costing us lots.

im not having a go, im just saying you should be more supportive of AEK. after all, you are a supporter, and the idea is to support, not constantly criticise, like the fanatics of Original.

anyways, what is happening with Sorrentino, has he left yet??? is there some slim chance we might be able to keep him.

cheers

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Sorrentino apparently has a meeting scheduled with Catania sometime next week but I have a strange feeling about his transfer. Reports have it that Ferrer has told the young Argentinian keeper that once Sorrentino leaves they will sign him.

What has created some doubt in my mind about Sorrentinos transfer is that if it was 100% that he was leaving Ferrer would have signed the argentinian keeper or some other keeper. They let Xiotis go without having a solid back up and not knowing exactly what was going on with Sorre.

Maybe Demi knows that Sorre wont get a good contract in Italy and as the time goes on will attempt to persuade his bitch wife that it would be in their interest to stay in Greece.

Anyway this whole keeper thing stinks...it isnt a clear cut deal, but i guess time will tell.

Unofficially (up to now) it has been anounced that Kyriakidis will sign with Larissa for 3 years.

So our overcrowded midfield is losing another player and IMO its a good move.

Kyriakidis was a good fighter but never really managed to reach to a level able to get us tempted to hold him.

But he helped a lot in difficult years for AEK, with no problems and off pitch hussle.

Good luck to the lad.

Ilias Kyriakidis was never the same after he made that terrible error in our CL game against Anderlecht, giving them their 1-0 lead in the first half. It seems that his confidence was shook and Ferrer's was also of the player. If you payed attention, since that point, he really never played again.

But, he did put in some great years at AEK when we needed solid midfield play.

There is a rumor in Greece that AEK is talking to Anatolakis!!! BAD move if we get him!!! :tdown: We don't need him!!DEMH please stay away from him!!!! :tdown:  :tdown:

Why? (I mean really, don't know that much about him, why stay away from him?)

I agree with you Aekprotathlima.

Well for starters Genome he is old unreliable and does a lot of mistakes and Olympiacos got rid of him so if he isn't good enough for them, he's not good enough for us.

I agree with you Aekprotathlima.

Well for starters Genome he is old unreliable and does a lot of mistakes and Olympiacos got rid of him so if he isn't good enough for them, he's not good enough for us.

K tnx for filling me in ! :tup: + completely agree on the not good enough for them not good enough for us part (except for when it comes to Rimbo of course !)

Ivankovic`s official explanation for such a decision was that he was dissatisfied with Turina`s ambition, enthusiasm and the desire to impose himself as the first goal keeper.

I hope he shows something different in AEK ...

Also, according to the Portuguese press we will have Manou on loan ...

demi its been a while since were inked our fifth signing ti perimenis demi were all ears

as an aek supporteur i and the team demand the best come on ferrer and demi i feel

one more super forward and a great goaler and the koupa is ours ante demi pame

:tup: i feel it come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived