Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the goalie part is done even though i would of gone for sifakis younger but...........

i regress.

now for the striker were been waitin for all summer, i would start worrying if we dont get a striker and would have to really on lybe 32 year old feet.

i honestly dont see were this striker will come from there going fast and furious, maybe he still plays in the copa, dont know.

tryin to keep faith guys but pou einai re paidia to bam!!! :tdown:

I am also a little worried ... HOWEVER lest we forget, ... when did Demis or Ferrer disappoint us when they promised something up until now? Even when they don't promise ...

I mean they know what they're doing if it were anybody else in charge I'ld be double as worried but with them I have despite my worries a reason to believe it'll come along just fine!

have your fun at my expense fellas , but i demand a striker, and as for the bam i gotta keep it up lifting , :D dont get me wrong verey happy with the squad so far but it will only be complete with wait for it.............................................................................

wait......................... our BAM striker. then and only then will i let the bitching go to rest.

have your fun at my expense fellas , but i demand a striker, and as for the bam i gotta keep it up lifting , :D dont get me wrong verey happy with the squad so far but it will only be complete with wait for it.............................................................................

wait......................... our BAM striker. then and only then will i let the bitching go to rest.

I have to give you credit you're sticking to your guns.....bravo aekmafia!!!!

maybe you should change your name to AEKMAFIABAM

have your fun at my expense fellas , but i demand a striker, and as for the bam i gotta keep it up lifting , :D  dont get me wrong  verey happy with the squad so far but it will only be complete with  wait for it.............................................................................

I have to give you credit you're sticking to your guns.....bravo aekmafia!!!!

maybe you should change your name to AEKMAFIABAM

Good one!!! :LOL: :LOL: But i must agree that we do need a BAM :D ;) striker so the team will be completed!!

So we have got Moretto as are goalkeeper to replace Sorrentino going to Huelva who are in the spanish seconed division but who should be are seconed goalkeeper, we could try to get some one like Arabatzi or we could get Sifakis, who do you think we should sign to be are seconed goalkeeper?

So we have got Moretto as are goalkeeper to replace Sorrentino going to Huelva who are in the spanish seconed division but who should be are seconed goalkeeper, we could try to get some one like Arabatzi or we could get Sifakis, who do you think we should sign to be are seconed goalkeeper?

Pepe Reina :D

There are reports in some Greek sportspapers that Ferrer wants ... Morientes!!!! Can this possibly be true? I have just read that Valencia have denied a $5 mil deal with Galatasaray to transfer the Spanish striker and they are quoted as saying that he is not for sale. Now that would be a BAM striker if it ever came off ... but somehow I doubt it.

There are reports in some Greek sportspapers that Ferrer wants ... Morientes!!!! Can this possibly be true? I have just read that Valencia have denied a $5 mil deal with Galatasaray to transfer the Spanish striker and they are quoted as saying that he is not for sale. Now that would be a BAM striker if it ever came off ... but somehow I doubt it.

Morrientes comeing to us!!? That will be a double BAM BAM!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

guys i dont think aek really needs another forward, they should go for a good right winger.

at the moment aek has these players who can play up front-

lymperopoulos

rivaldo

cezar / manduca

pappas

kapetanos

i know a couple of them are wingers or attacking midfielders but they have all played as a forward plenty of times before so they are used to playing as a forward. i think they'd be able to do a good job up front, plus having a flexible squad is good

aek has left and centre midfield covered but right mid looks a little unsure to me....hetemaj, pappas, kone and kafes can play RM (they all play in other positions also) but i dont think the first 3 should be starters yet, even though they will all be handy players over the season. and kafes i dont like him playing RM, he looks better playing CM or DM

playin 4 games in about a week definetly got to the team but good effort none the less

im not holding my breath ona striker coming i think what see is what we gonna get .

good enough for me not to say im not upset with no purchase of a str. i thought with lorenzo influence in spain we might bag some one.

:( a pe demi then borouses na feris ena komi kormi yia golares tora kala krasiA!!!

According to Filathlos AEK has begun actively searching again for a center-for after a brief period of "inactivity". The player AEK's after is active in the Italian league. There's no exact name, but the paper writes it's very possible that the player will be in AEK before the return from the Netherlands.

i hope so i really do so a can finally settle down and stop bitching for a striker wich is long over do .

do we beleive what newspapres say or are they full of !@$$$% im very optimistic

we will begining the season with what we have , but maybe just maybe demi and ferer

will drop the bomb within a the end of the month possible beginning of aug.

cant imagine who it might be or if its just hot air....................??? :(

Well Filathlos (in my opinion) is one of the most reliable papers. However, they have no name of a player and they are also not responsible for the deal working out eventually, so there might always still be a change in plans. If there are any :P.

In today's edition it said that Ferrer is still trying to get Jefferson in our goal. I would most definitely like that :-)!

Also, AEK is still looking for a partner for Lymbe, that is according to Ferrer. Rumours are though that AEK is waiting 'til the 3rd of August (when our opponent for the Champions League will be known) to then act accordingly.

Also, Diouf will most probably be signed.

Archived