Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

• Ismael Blanco: "The two teams have agreed. I will be in Greece on Sunday."
  • The transfer will cost us around 1 300 000 to 1 350 000 Euro, according to the Argentinian press.
  • Lerse will most probably accompany him, so the the transfer can take place immediately.
  • It is safe to say that for the time being interest in Jefferson has faded.
  • The negotiations for Ducan Kuciak have started yesterday. It should be easy for AEK to get the 22 year old goalkeeper, however, he will not be allowed to play in AEK's run in the Champions League this year (because of having played with Zilina already this year in an earlier stage).
  • Sifaki is still training with OFI. He is positive on a transfer to AEK.
  • None the less AEK's first choice atm is Kuciak.
  • Nikolaidis hopes that the current government will not postpone the negotiations on the new AEK terrain/stadium. He will meet with Georgios Souflias (Minister of the Environment, Spatial Planning and Public Works) to discuss this.
  • Jacobo Maria Ynclan Pajares is said to be wanted by three clubs of the Primera Division, but also by AEK. He was a collegue of Azcarate at Atletico Madrid 'B.
  • A young player was training along yesterday, Ferrer was checking him to see if he could play for AEK. There is no name known.
  • Moretto is very happy with his new club, and gave an interview on his first weeks with AEK.
  • Today we will know our opponent for the Champions league qualification rounds.
  • Most of AEK's players are hoping on either Steaua, Tabere, Lefski or Anderlecht.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went on supersport and i saw the article and it dosent look good boys unF***in belivable, what the hell happend i thought both sides had agreed on the transfer, what went wrong in one day both partys agrred , genome can u shed some lite on this topic. wasent it a go

Ok so here we go with another set of rumors. I will not write anything here on which player said what on our draw with the Champions League, as all comments are positive (in the lines of: "we gotta believe in it", "we must cause an upset", etc.) and all of the players understand that they have nothing to lose, only to gain.

So only transfer rumors today:

• Negotiations for Ducan Kuciak have reached a new stadium, with AEK getting closer to making the keeper theirs. Sifakis is also still an option.
  • On Ismael Blanco, I didn't find anything in other press about the travel to Greece being delayed yet. What I did find you can read underneath.
  • Today (saturday) the players begins his journey to Greece to complete the transfer, this according to Ole (Argentinian newspaper).
  • He will sign a 4-year contract, nothing is sure on the economical part yet.
  • On AEK grounds: Nikolaidis met with Souflias and expressed his concerns.
  • Lagos is doing his best to return to the normal training sessions of AEK.
Soo... not much to say on the transfers today. I can't say whether what SuperSport has written on their site is true or not, but so far they seem to be the only ones writing it.

By the way, Colon and Velez are playing the match right now (the last one for Ismael Blanco at Colon normally), and Velez is leading 1-0 in the 67th minute.

[*]On Ismael Blanco, I didn't find anything in other press about the travel to Greece being delayed yet. What I did find you can read underneath.

[*]Today (saturday) the players begins his journey to Greece to complete the transfer, this according to Ole (Argentinian newspaper).

[*]He will sign a 4-year contract, nothing is sure on the economical part yet.

I can't say whether what SuperSport has written on their site is true or not, but so far they seem to be the only ones writing it.

Well about Blanko is on all the Greek sport web sites!!! I hope they are wrong because i think he can help us.

Ok basically it says on Ismael Blanco:

His manager wants more time, and Nikolaidis answered with "we want nothing to do with you anymore" (or more in the lines of "we won't keep ourselves busy with you anymore"). Apparently the manager wants more time because in his eyes the first offer is better than the second and he was looking into the matter.

Right before this happened the manager of Colon said: "It's true that we have come to an agreement. We just haven't chosen on which offer we will reply, as it seems the first offer was better than the second one. We won't be leaving on saturday as I want to see some games (of the Argentinian league) but we will be leaving on monday and arriving tuesday."

This was of course before Demis said what he said.

On Jefferson:

Basically the transfer seems to become more possible again, according to info, AEK has sent a paper Jefferson's manager needed, and the negotiations can continue. Also, Trabzonspor have gotten a new goalkeeper, so that would make the departure of Jefferson even easier. His manager also said, "I will be able to tell you more on saturday". Another option is still Ducan Kuciak.

Ok i have much respect for demi enough is enough, pay the damn money so we can get blanco, this has dragged long enough, if he thinks that we gonna beat sevilla with only one stiker were toast.

Weve all been patient just get it done aek fans will turn fast against demi this yearif we dont get our striker, and many more issues like our long awaited stadium that i think will never come, for a historic team like aek.

The more the blanco tranfer loams the less likely it will happen, im fu@## steaming right know ella re demi yiati man tiranas etsi , we will get dropped so fast for cl.

Thank u demi for everything but get it done or go home plai and simple. :tdown:

Translated for AEK_ADELAIDE and anyone else that wants it translated:

Good news on Blanco

in short it says that the player himself has heard of the problems but none the less he wants to come to AEK and hopes that in the end the transfer will go through. If all goes well he will be in Athens by monday/tuesday.

He also gives some commentary on the fact that AEK will be playing Sevilla (he hopes to be able to play), and that he's enthusiastic on playing with Rivaldo, but also Arruabarrena whom he claims to know well, and other players.

The reason why i get so agrevated and i take every thing to heart its only because ive loved this club since i was alittle boy when my pops took me to my first ever game in nea philadelphia, i knew this was my destiny to support the enosh.

I ve stuck by this club threw worst moments of the club when they were nearly bankrupt and beeing threatend to fall too lower division from that m#$%! psomiadis.

God know our club deserve the rewards of its struggles wheter its league trophys or european glory, and a descent ground to support them.

I have a feeling if we bag blanco and a another keeper we will stomp on some clubs this year . lets all work together and get it done for the opadous.

And AEK wouldn't be the same without fans like you sticking by at any moment.

Only, I do think Demis diserves more of a chance than to just say "go home". The guy has done some fantastic things the past couple of years. But, what I wouldn't have done (concerning Blanco) is litteraly saying "we won't keep ourselves busy with you anymore" to Colon's manager ... kinda closes all doors. It's great that he doesn't take those negotiation games from them, but still, kind of a too strong reaction I think.

Opinions?

I can only speak on my behalf i just find it so weird that as soon as we aek and demi found out that there we gonna play sevilla, the deal for blanco all of a sudden looks in jeopardy, when it looked like both parties were ready to ink the tranfer papers.

Like ive said in the past i love demi for all he has done 90 percent of my jerseys have demis name on the back, we were on the verge of bagging a special player in blanco who from what ive seen of him he looks damn good.

Getting all the help we need to beat sevilla, the cash u get for participating in cl is tremendous. If any one thinks that we can go far with only one striker than your all dreaming in colors, lybe needs a striking partner up front,

Im on pins and needles i cant wait till they say tuesday to seal the deal, something just dosent fell right, its agus 4th our qualifier is nearing fast.

A new list of rumors:

• Jens Bangsbo will very likely leave AEK. He says "the right chemistry" wasn't there
  • Negotiations with Jefferson continue, the same goes for Ducan Kuciak
  • By the 4th of August (yesterday) 24815 season tickets were sold. AEK is thus 185 tickets away from reaching it's first goal of 25000 tickets. AEK did recognize that a lot of people are waiting for the partner of Lymberopoulos before they will buy a ticket, so reaching the 30000 goal will for a great deal depend on that
  • Herman Lerce seems to have told the Argentinian press yesterday that there is no such thing as the deal breaking off
  • Herman Lerce and Ismael Blanco are already on their way to Athens. (Remember people these are just rumors ;) ).
  • Blanco himself is still very confident on coming to Athens.
  • Today Ferrer will try a 4-4-2 and a 4-4-1-1 in the friendly against Livorno, with Rivaldo playing in two different roles, one of them being the partner of Lymberopoulos
  • Not a rumor: the friendly will begin at 21.15 local time, will be played in OAKA, and will be shown on ALPHA.

And yes, aekmafia21 you do have a good point in that everything seemed to be freezing from as soon as our CL opponent was drawn. I hope that negotiations are still going or that Demis at least gets that we need another striker (and Blanco would've been great!).

I put blame on both side i think that colon are also at fault i dont wanna attACK JUST DEMI, They should act like professionals. from what i read blanco is keen on coming to aek , another plus for aek is that hes only 24 he can help this club for year to come.

If the colon manager is acting like an angouri, fax the prez, i stand by demi, its a love hate relationship with him.

You can not blame Demis period.If the manager and the team is playing games for more money there is not much you can do about it.Demis propably got ticked because they had an offer and they said yes but at the last moment aked for more.

There is one thing about the Blanco affair that bothers me: Are we talking about Colon pulling out of an original deal or are we talking about minor details with our administration finding a way out of a deal they never were seriously into?

In any case, they left a very important matter hanging far too late for comfort! :angry:

Guys is Blanco even that good? Most of his goals seem like taps ins and come from VERY poor marking. Let's face it being top scorer in Argentina's 2nd division isnt exactly amazing. The point is shouldnt AEK be going for a better striker? All this effort for an unproven guy... this sort of reminds me of a Delibasic type buy. I know AEK dont have the money to go out and buy a world class striker but there are better options than Blanco arent there?

Poor marking or not, he does grab the chances when they arrive. I don't believe he will be scoring 30 goals in the SuperLeague but I do think he will be a valuable addition to our team. Definitely with the guidance of the older/more experienced in our team.

The only thing that rests now is for AEK to give a positive answer for them to come to Athens.

Archived