Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

DUDE, Blanco might not be a World Class striker but he can useful for the team, he's goals are usually tap-ins but there still goals and help the team win, but i agree with you that there must be beter options.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geezzzzzzz man livorno cut us up in the box man, what do you think sevilla will do to us livornos ok but lets get serious there no milan guys ella man and moreto po po po re more your no sore and lets leave it at that.

feeling little nervous, but not down keep reminding my self just a friendly , i reall y hope blanco comes even though alot of u say hes not that impressive.

MY BROTHERS WHATS THE LATEST NEWS ON JEFFERSON AND BLANCO BECAUSE I SURELY KNOW THAT FERER AND DEMI MUST BE SWEATING JUST A TAD.

After todays performance, A FEW COMMENTS ON THE PALYERS AZCARATE LOOKS LIKE A LOST PUPPY IN THE BACK, LYBE TYPICALL CLASIKES EFKERIES MISSES,

MORETO :( A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS, DELLAS LOOKS LIKE BIG TREE TRUNK, RIBO CAN PLAY A HELL OF ALOT BETTER.

I FEEL THAT THE TEAM WILL EVENTUALLY GEL TOGETHER BUT AT WHAT COST OF A PLACE IN THE CL,WERE TAKING CHANCES ON ALOT OF UNPROVEN PLAYERS LIKE B TEAM LADS LIKE AZCARATE PLUS ALVEZ AND RAMOS.

According to Sportday, Blanco will be in Athens on Tuesday...

Moretto definitely didn't shine against Livorno but remember, he is new and the goals weren't all his fault. Still, it'd be nice to get either Jefferson or Sifakis as insurance because I doubt that Arabatzis is ready.

@Dude: Blanco IS good! It would be great for AEK to acquire him but what is Demis saying about the suddent turnabout? :huh:

As for Jefferson...is he the same keeper that swallowed 3 Varosiatika goals in Lefkosia not to long ago? :rolleyes:

I just heard on Antenna that the Blanco "transfer" is not going ahead! The expression used was "narvagio" (or "shipwreck" in Greek). If that is true, what the hell has been going on??!! Ferrer is quoted in the Greek press as saying he needs another forward. What's going on??

Hearts are linked with Rivaldo, hopefully he doesn't leave us, he's a star player. :(

http://www.hearts-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews....=TMNW&id=345766

Huh? But we just got him?

Any other news on this? Just looked up some stuff myself, it seems to have been in the Romanian press, but almost a week ago. Probably nothing... only to be found on some Romanian site or paper I guess and two Scottish sites (one of which was a forum).

You know what f#$% blanco his manager and all u f#$%# ************, all this f#$%^ talks back and forth enough, and demi ******* for not paying the forous,

we were f@## taking a risk on another b division player

U nbelivable weve needed a center forward from the beginning of summer and a descent keeper, and all these f#@$$ games ive had it , it is what it is lybe youre the man.

I wake up to hear hearts wants ribo probably just a stupid rumor but never the less i had it. cant these grown men agree on anything.its not like were trying to sign f@#@#$ A PLUS STRIKERS.

If demi and ferer think we can do without then i trust them,and im behind them,

but if the team blow a tire early and half way throw then they will have a mob squad up there ass :angry:

So let the games begin sevilla were waiting...........................................

aekmafia21 please keep in mind that the Argentinian population as a whole and in general has nothing to do with Blanco coming to AEK. Also take it easy with the swears (the ones that weren't edited out) :) , you're a great guy, wouldn't want to see you under moderation or anything! ;) - Genome

I apologize its just im so passionate for my club, when money gets in between sports in general , what happend to play for the love of the game, it just surprises me that a guy so well respected like ferer and the pedigree that he has and well liked in europe and especially in spain that we cannot bag, and sweet talk a young promising or veteran striker.

AND I NEVER ATTACKED THE ARGENTINIEN POPULATION LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT, JUST THE ONES WITH BALOON HEADS.

EVERY ONE IS MESSING WITH MY LIVELY HOOD THAT ALL IT ALL REVOLVES AROUND THE YELLOW AND BLACK.

So it seems like the blanco deal is still not dead any body want to comment

Our next set of rumours people:

• Ismael Blanco will arrive in Athens at Eleftherios Venizelos the morning (or midday) of the 8th of August.
  • He can be considered an AEK player, all that remains are the autographs.
  • He will immediately go through the standard medical tests.
  • The deal is made and should be around €1,1 million Euro.
  • €500 000 will be paid now and €600 000 at the end of September.
  • Blanco will make €400 000 a year.
  • He will be included in the squad list for the Champions League, which will be anounced tomorrow normally.
  • AEK wanted Jefferson on loan with an option to buy, Trabzonspor seems uninterrested and has declined this.
  • AEK once again looks at Ducan Kuciak for a goalkeeper, but another name has seen the press: Leao Butrón, the keeper of the Peruvian national team.
  • The players had one day of rest yesterday, with a double training awaiting today, the focus being the game with Sevilla.
  • According to the Italian press, AEK is interrested in Rahman Rezaei, who currently plays for Livorno.
  • According to the Italian press, Livorno has made offers for Rahman Rezaei to AEK and Panionios.
  • Blanco is family of Blanka (look below)
Posted ImagePosted Image

I hope some of these rumours are true, whatsoever, don't stress ;) :tup: !

Archived