Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bring on sevilla know were ready tha tous skisoume ta bpakia tous.

2 time uefa champs to chumps.

hat trick tou blanco lybe ribo :tup:

ive been watching the friendlies not too good from our xopa, i hope we snap out of it when the real deal games begin , got too say kinda nervous.

i have only faith in aek and aris in europe this year and to the rest well prove me wrong.

lets try and get as much points to climb back up those rankings i remember once upon a time when were as high as 6th if im not mistaken top ten at on point.

embarassing to see ukraine romania russia ahead of us.

do we not agree gentlemens

I wouldn't get too carried away with Blanco just yet. The guy will probably need time to gel with his new teammates and new environment before he can make an impact. Nevertheless, it's nice to have an extra option at the front. I'd be surprised to see him in the starting 11 for the first leg since it seems too soon and plus Ferrer might opt for a 4-5-1 to try and eke out a tie.

AEK-MTL, that's a possible and indeed more plausible option, though I've already read that Ferrer is seriously considering of putting in Blanco during the first game (probably not a full game I think).

On Blanco, Jefferson, Kuciak, ticket sales, Ivic, ...

I'm glad that Blanco's signing with us, i'm looking forward to see him play for us next season.

Anyway iv'e heared that AEK are intrested in Jesus Bastia, he plays as a attaking midfieder, he plays for Racing Club which is in Argentina, is this true that were intrested in him?

im just as frustrated with this issue the fact that his manager has left without him ,he will put ink to paper, i just dont know why it hasenrt been announced and official, if he wants to play for aek against sevilla before the end of friday he will be announced , aek have to send there paper with there full squad, and im sure that blanco is on it.

The terms of the deal and the 4 year contract, was to there loking so lets all chillllll

this coming from the biggest wanker of this circus story.

ive had quiet enough of this blanco fiasco he is in greece in the offices of aek for four hours and they can not put an ipografi on paper what on earth is going on man.

this kids head must be spinning like a top , wha t the hell is the problem know

is the jersey not made of polyester, does demi want him to take greek learning lessons.

YIA ONOMA TOU THEOU PALIKAPIA. WE GOTTA HAND IN OUR ROSTER FOR THE SEVILA MATCH I WANT THIS KID ON IT.

SEPARAKALO THEOULIMOU. :angry:

Wait a minute!

If this Kuciak has already played with Zilina in the CL, he will not be eligible to play for us at any stage of any European cup.

Or am I wrong?

He will not be able to play untill December in any Europian games. After December he will be good to go. That's why i don't understand why we didn't go after Sifakis!!

They say 7 pm greece time we will know the status of blanco, i dont think i can hold my breath that long, if he does sign he better be a good one fellas, i f he scored 29 goals in arg. b div.

It must show that he has a scoring touch, i think it would be harder to score in the lower div. just because all those team are fighting for promotion a.d play much more dedicated and harder. just my opinion.

Archived