Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

I really figured last year Ivic would have butted heads with Santos over player choices. I really thought it would be only a matter of time before Ivic left due to differences in views... Now allowing Ferrer control these types of decisions can be a good thing, but also a bad thing...

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the info Mike

Good report... (if only they knew that its Panionios and not "Palonius" :rolleyes: It would be perfect)

I saw that too. That is funny. Maybe someone should tell them!! :D

Reading the Greek papers this morning it seems that AEK,Larisa and Aloneftis have already agree and he will be AEK's player in the Summer time!!!!! :tup:

Re paidia I was watching a few Cyprus games today (or the extended highlights of them rather) and he is a paihtara! Honestly if this kid has brains (which he appears to have) he will go to the top! I'm talking potentially a move to one of Europe's big leagues in a few years. He skips past players like they aren't there, he's clever and whips in a great cross! He'll be a great signing for AEK!

does anybdy know if anyone is leaving the team this summer i know pretty much who might and is surely coming very happy with the ones that might join good talented players but there a few that i would like too go .

and make way for the new aek generation do we agree lads?

:tup: i know theat sore will not be there we need a keeper.

It seems that right now only Sorentino is for sure leaving in the summer time. There are allot of rumors for other players but nothing for sure yet. We will know this summer!!!!!

is he out of contract? turning back to italy? AEK's one of main priorities should be to renew his contract, I believe.

Yes but he wants to leave. His family are suffering with private personal problems and he wants to return them to Italy. Its difficult to keep a player (and keep him on top form) when he doesn't want to say.

Well once again this mornings Greek papers headline beside how much Kokkalis is going to spend for transfers was AEK's possible signing of Erera from Hraklis, Nta Kosta from ARH and Arbatzh from PAOK!!!! Wow that is crazy. Let's see who will we get. It will be intresting...Here is the story:

Of all the players links to our organization who of them do we really want and will make a great improvement too our product on the pitch?

I know i have my favorites id like to hear what the rest of you guys think?

Its great all of these deals that could be sealed but what i really want what we all really want is a home to call ours,DEMI ITS TIME TOO PUT UP OR SHUT-UP ,you say you love this club well i guarantee you will be a god if we get our new ground we desperetaly need . nikos goumas was a fortress intimadating atmosphere un chaudron.

My favorite from all the names that i have been reading about will be Aloneftis but it seems that we can't come in agreement with the player. It's been reported that he wants 800.000 euros for 3 years and AEK is offering him 600.00 for 3 years. I hope they can come to an agreement because it will be ashame to loose him too just like we lost Torosidis!!!

My favorite from all the names that i have been reading about will be Aloneftis but it seems that we can't come in agreement with the player. It's been reported that he wants 800.000 euros for 3 years and AEK is offering him 600.00 for 3 years. I hope they can come to an agreement because it will be ashame to loose him too just like we lost Torosidis!!!

If AEK wants to start challenging for the title in Greece and make serious strides in Europe then young talents like Aloneftis have to be snapped up. An extra 200k euro over 3 years for one of the biggest talents in Greece is nothing!! Give it to the kid! It's also funny that you mention Torosidis, because reports from Cyprus are saying that Oly are looking at him.

I hope they can come to an agreement because it will be ashame to loose him too just like we lost Torosidis!!!

aloneftis has three options at the moment. quenns park rangers, larisa or aek. aeks offer is a good one, if he wants to play for a top team he should take it. else, have fun at qpr!

aek didnt lose torosidis, the player wanted to play for aek but xanthis close ties to olympiakos prevented xanthi from giving him to aek!

Archived