Phantis Forums

Ionikos - PAO

MadBoy13

Correction for FastGreek's date: The game will take place on Sunday the 14th and not on the 13th (that's a Saturday).

It does not look like the game is going to be on ERTworld, but SuperSport will beam it online for 6 bucks or so.

About the game, Ionikos will be tired from their Thursday thrashing at the feet of Kerkyra, so we should win easily (although we said this about other games this season :unsure: )

0-1 PAO

If PAO dont win this... bye bye Munoz ;)

i hope not... i like munoz and i think is the best coach by far that came to pao...

0-0.5 (that's half a goal).

No, Munoz will not go even if we lose on Sunday. I'm of the opinion that the best siging for PAO right now would be to give a solid contract to Munoz. He's worth more than any other person there. ;)

I like him because UNLIKE others in the past many years, he doesn't give us bullsh*t. He sees REALITY. He knows when the team sucks and what player does what. He knows football. He seems to care too. These are the reasons I didn't like all the coaches since Markarian, because they would say things without any dose of reality. And, they couldn't see who was doing what on the pitch. [remember Zutautas?..]

Ionikos is already relegated, but we must win this game, although I'm not sure the players believe they are in the hunt for the championship. I don't know what the hell is wrong with them. :tdown: :xxx: :*&%: :evil:

how are we playing in the first half? anybody's watching the game?

after the goal... we play etsi ki etsi... o ionikos piezei...

I'm glad to see a high-scoring squad, but we shouldn't make too much from this. The true tests come this week, with PAOK (away) for the cup and Xanthi (also away)!

Also glad to see Tsigas produce 2 for us.

glad to see romero produce finaly.... but ionikos is the worst team in the league.

how exactly do ionikos have 3 points??? they had 6 earlier in the season... :huh:

tou aferethikan vathmoi tote pou enas opados xtipise ton epopti... itan to paixnidi me ton Irakli

Archived