Phantis Forums

Aek vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget that we have a very difficult schedule. We play AEK in 5 days, then PAOK and then Barca again. In a row. I hope we win all the games (yes even Barca in Camp Nou)

Yes, the only thing that scares me is maybe the players will be tired in Camp Nou from their last 2 games in Greece...... :P :P :P :P :P

Can PAO beat AEK? For sure! Will we? I don't know. I'm sure those who played against Barca will be tired, but most importantly we're known to stumble domestically after a euro game. Also, I hope the players don't think that euro play is enough this season and concentratre on the greek league as well.

I always said that gavroi being 7 points ahead meant nothing. Last year, much later, they're up by this much, and WE ended up losing the title. Anyway, it's obvious that Oly won't be doing much in euro this season so they'll only play for the domestic league...

We must put AEK away on Sunday.

yea, instead of sellin the game to us, they prefered to give the championship to oly...

i know AEK has no money... so how much did they pay u????

in case you don t remember you guys didn t play well that game and aek wasn t given a penalty at the last seconds of the game. maybe osfp payed pao to lose that game???????????????? :blink:

yea, instead of sellin the game to us, they prefered to give the championship to oly...

i know AEK has no money... so how much did they pay u????

in case you don t remember you guys didn t play well that game and aek wasn t given a penalty at the last seconds of the game. maybe osfp payed pao to lose that game???????????????? :blink:
hope the refs doesnt screw aek again

last year by denying a clear penalty

-sending off 2 players of aek leaving them with 9 players and pao scoring in the 95th minute to tie 2-2 2 years ago!

and whos fault is that?

u were warmed not to cause trouble and throw stuff at nikopolidi and payed for it

so basically...u screwed yourself

You miss the point.

Aek fans should be banned form their stadium for excatly the same reasons they banned our fans, but you see nothing is fair.

Krima kai anevaine polu. Elpizw na einai etoimos gia to mats me Mpaok.

H wra tou Pap eftase

If Mantzios is injured and torgelle not playing as well, I hope to see olisadebe

in the first XI along with pap..

I understand,Mantzios and torge are in superb form and it's good that they started the recent matches.

But I believe manolis is way too good not to be playing and maybe it's his time now!He was decent, scoring some critical goals(CL) even when the team played like s###t at the start of the season

Archived