Phantis Forums

2006 WCq: Albania - Greece

Ziaka

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nightsurfer,

What was it that Katsouranis exactly did?

In the second minute he was following the ball (bahind him an Albanian player)...which would have gone to corner....... Katsouranis was on the 16 meters line (left from Nikopolidis).....the ball on the out line....in order to save the corner he plays a cross in the middlie of our penalty box aera.... something what not even an amateur player would do..... and he serves the Albanian player for a header 0 : 1

Guys,

Commiserations, I did tell you though 2:1!!!!!

I'm writing from a mobile laptop, just thought I'd share these moments with my good friend Clover...

See you in Germany, that's if you make it through the play-offs now!

What a night...

TKZ

Easy TKZ,

The first goal in the game was a mistake, you have no way of predicting a game.

You are not going to Germany just yet, you have a lot more games to play.

Remember it's just game one ... you need to start worrying about your other opponents.

Guest RED_ARMY

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAH

IS THAT THE CHAMPIONS OF THE EUROPE HAHAHAHAHAHA

I TOLD U GUYS WE KICK YOU OUT

BUT THATS IS NOT ALL WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE HOME GAME AGAINST THE GREEKS IN KARASAIKI

HAHAHAHAHAH

ATHENS IS BURNING

TIRANA IS BURNING

EUROPA IS BURNING

NEVER MESS WITH ALBANIANS GREKOS

DALE KAMPJONNNNNNNNNNN DALE KAPJONNNNNNNNNNN

ps . THE NEXT ARE THE TURKS

oops... i saw the goals of the game and i'm lost for words really!!! what a beautiful cross that was by Katsouranis!!! An AEK player crosses and an Irakli player finishes... Greece:0 Albania:1... Amazing!!!

hope u wont play like this against us on Wednesday... otherwise... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

look at the bright side...

Albania wont win another game. They are pitiful. We handed them two goals. I guess we should give them respect for beating us. But still, they wont win another game

Denmark, and Turkey both tied. So the way I look at it, we have one point to make up. Dont count Albania's 3 points, because they wont win another game.

What was Katsouranis thinking? Not even a player in house league soccer would make that mistake!!! I couldnt believe me eyes when he dove to save the ball. Wasn't it going to be our ball anyways!!!!

mflo77

Congrats to the alvani for the win. Too bad the boys lost but I'm sure they'll re-group and play a different game against Turkey.

Katsouranis though should get a good spanking! what was that? Personally he should be replaced and not just on this error but his overall play. Still glad to see Tsiartas since he's useful.

Yeah the pressure is on but we'll qualify!

"Mbala ine kai ghirizi"

oops... i saw the goals of the game and i'm lost for words really!!! what a beautiful cross that was by Katsouranis!!! An AEK player crosses and an Irakli player finishes... Greece:0 Albania:1... Amazing!!!

hope u wont play like this against us on Wednesday... otherwise... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do believe that Turkey drew with Georgia today...thats not exactly losing but it certainly isn't a win either. Greece didn't play well and there is no excuse to losing to Albania. Still, the Greeks have never won in Albania. Also remember Greece started with two straight losses to start qualifying for the Euro. You never know what will happen.

The-Turk : whats even funnier ? if we play the same against TURKIYE we will win easily. Georgia did the damage didnt they ? in beautifal trabazon :lol:

In all seriousness, hats off to the albanians. they wanted it more, and when we decided to play it was already too late.

lessons learned, i hope.

these kids are still celebrating the euro....

Albania were always a hard team, i think if we werent euro champs we would have beat them though....

i just hope the fans that booed the anthem got in accidents driving home and go straight to hell.

Now at least well be alert to destroy Turkey on wednesday.......

Greece still has a very good chance to qualify so no worries... remember Euro qualifying? we started out very poorly too...

besides anything that does happen- the Euro 2004 is ours and it will never be taken away. I dont care what people think or critisism saying a fluke or ugly football- it was Greece winning because we are the greatest country in EVERYTHING. Katsouranis can go to hell, i wouldnt be surprise if they bought him out anyways....at least the Albanians are happy, and we will thrash turkey and forget all about this...

This is the hardest qualifying group- before the euro i thought the chances were small anyways.... Denmark, turkey, albania, Ukraine, georgia, greece... some very poor seedings- this group has too many really strong teams and the qualifyers are too spread out in the seasons which affects a lot....

these kids are still celebrating the euro....

Albania were always a hard team, i think if we werent euro champs we would have beat them though....

i just hope the fans that booed the anthem got in accidents driving home and go straight to hell.

Now at least well be alert to destroy Turkey on wednesday.......

Greece still has a very good chance to qualify so no worries... remember Euro qualifying? we started out very poorly too...

besides anything that does happen- the Euro 2004 is ours and it will never be taken away. I dont care what people think or critisism saying a fluke or ugly football- it was Greece winning because we are the greatest country in EVERYTHING. Katsouranis can go to hell, i wouldnt be surprise if they bought him out anyways....at least the Albanians are happy, and we will thrash turkey and forget all about this...

This is the hardest qualifying group- before the euro i thought the chances were small anyways.... Denmark, turkey, albania, Ukraine, georgia, greece... some very poor seedings- this group has too many really strong teams and the qualifyers are too spread out in the seasons which affects a lot....

drakos, I understand what you're feeling at the moment about some booing our national anthem but bro you dont wanna stoop low to their level and hope some of those people get into accidents. Those that dont respect is unfortunate and sad :tdown:

but keep your head higher than that. B)

We'll be ready for turkey :box:

what the hell are you laughing at, your sorry ass team just tied at home with georgia.

Archived