Phantis Forums
pash

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

Really crossing my fingers that Koulouris will finally toss Mitroglou into the dustbin of history and be the starter for the STIPIKI

Hopefully he gets a big move sooner than later. He's got a bright career ahead of him.

• Like it 1

Pedro Henrique scored for Kayserispor against Galatasaray and got his usual red card after two yellows. Just as two of his teammates. Of course Gala won with a goal in stoppage time (2-3).

I made mention of Branco's terrible attitude in the first press conference when he's attitude was terrible and aggressive towards reporters for no reason! 

The poor transfers were his responsibility! 

Arnesen was the best we had. Whoever we get in we will just moan anyway. 

• Like it 1

Arnesen was a gun! We need to hire someone who knows.what we want! 

What is the deal with Panagiotis Glykos, he has not to my knowledge signed on at another club, is he retiring from football? 

Edited by PAOKSYD

Great question. A few transfer windows ago he was linked with a club in Cyprus. Since he's a free agent he still has time to find a club; it's possible someone will need depth and will take the chance on him. I think for free, he'd be a great option as backup (rusty as he is).

Lucescu's team is playing Prijovic's team in a cup game. Prijo is not even on the squad for this game. Lucescu is winning right now.

A goal for Mak yesterday just five minutes after he was subbed in. It was the fourth of Zenit in their 5-0 win over Rubin Kazan.

Pedro Henrique scored the opener for Kayserispor in their 1-1 tie against Denizlispor.

People starting to write about how Prijo's days are numbered at his club. And how he wants back in with us. Unlikely, and I don't think I'd take him anyway.

Would be a big mistake to take him back.

We played better once he left. He's a great striker but the team got complacent with him. He's also going to demand a huge price (wage) premium over our other guys, and it's not a sure thing he'll fit into Ferreira's system.

For me, the only way I'd be real happy to take him back is if we lose both of our strikers. But frankly, that's not the position that needs to be reinforced IMO.

Posted (edited)

Prijogol!!  Would him back but doubt it could happen.  He would have to accept less money, over less time and no way he could expect to walk into the 11.  I don’t think he’d be satisfied with being used on rotation either.  But yeah if he agreed to all that, hell yeah I’d like him back.

Edited by Bananas

His chapter at PAOK should not be reopened. He chose to leave and we have since moved on.

By the way Shakhov has played 4 games with Lecce. One was as a starter and three came as a sub.

Sounds like Omonia might grab Glykos. They seem to be down a few GK's. Glad he'll get a job!