Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

Τέλος ο Ολυμπιακός 1-1. Μπορούσε τη νίκη στο δεύτερο μέρος η Ξάνθη. Οι Ολυμπιακοί ξανά διαμαρτύρονται για τη διαιτησία συνεχώς. Είναι απίστευτοι.

3-1 ο ΟΦΗ τον Παναθηναϊκό. jvc σφαγή του Παναθηναϊκού έτσι; Όπως και σφαγή του Ολυμπιακού. Χαλίφης ο Ιβάν.

Να κερδίσει και ο Ατρόμητος τον Άρη, γιατί φυσικά ο Άρης είναι η μόνη ομάδα που μπορεί να μας κοντράρει για το πρωτάθλημα ως γνωστόν. Ο πρωταθλητής "Ο Άρης"!

I completely missed that Deligiannidis scored the first one, and Korovesis scored the third. Lulz @ greenies

-edit- Koulouris also scored twice vs Aris, btw. He's already at 11 goals in the league. The guy is unstoppable...

Edited by pash

Σφαγή του Ολυμπιακού, σφαγή του "Ο Άρης", σφαγή του Παναθηναϊκού. Ο χαλίφης Ιβάν έχει κάνει άνω κάτω το πρωτάθλημα.

Απελάστε τον επιτέλους.

Ο Ιβάν είναι τόσο μεγάλο λαμόγιο, που βάζει τους διαιτητές να δίνουν πέναλτι στον "Ο Άρης", για να τα χάνει και να ρεζιλεύεται. Τι γίνεται φίλοι συμπολίτες; ukworm, emperor, Χρύσανθε Τσαλτίδη, πώς τον βλέπετε τον "Ο Άρης"; Η προεδράρα λένε θα ρίξει πρόστιμο. Απ' ότι φαίνεται απομακρύνεται το πρωτάθλημα και το Τσάμπιονς Λιγκ φέτος για την κιτρινόμαυρη αρμάδα του Παντελίδη.

Εντωμεταξύ στον Αστέρα κάνουν πάρτι που έφυγε ο Παντελίδης και η ομάδα πηγαίνει τρένο από τότε.

Σφαγή του "Ο Άρης". Ο Ιβάν φταίει για όλα. jvc τι έχεις να πεις κι εσύ; Που βαδίζει αυτή η χώρα;

No jvc, you are wrong. We got 30 points from the referees so far. If it wasn't for them, PAOK would be in the second to last place probably.

To more important stuff: If you are a good boy, Savvidis will work it out and Panathinaikos can finish in the 2nd place. You just have to be a good boy and the halifi will take care of you. Panathinaikos will be thriving in Europa League and PAOK in Champions League. Are you in?

• Like it 1

Basically that was Vardinogiannis' deal with Kokkalis. Olympiakos to be 1 and Panathinaikos to be 2.

Now the boss is Savvidis. If Dimitrakis Giannakopoulos takes Panathinaikos you might be able to go up to 2nd spot. Until this happens, you can only hope to Giorgos Donis, aka Pep Guardiola.

Kougias and Karapapas howling like wolves.  Aowwww.  They’re crying and whinging is something else.  Brings tears to my eyes.

Kougias I can kind of “understand”.  The man is impetuous.  He can’t be helped.

Karapapas where do you start.  And we wonder what is wrong with Greece when you have characters like this that are actually employed and get a salary to spew their idiocy.  We’ll set aside the fact that for years Oly benefited from bad refereeing but now that their team isn’t strong enough to overcome it, they want “better” referees.  Maybe Karapapas should make an alliance with Savvidis to try get VAR ?  But I suspect he doesn’t want better referees, he just wants referees that are more pro Oly.  The hypocrisy is truly astounding.  One day Oly will lose or draw a game and they won’t compile a long list of all the penalties and fouls they didn’t receive.

I leave you with Hanlon’s Razor (regarding the quality of Greek refereeing which has been hollowed out for years) :

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

• Like it 2

That post wasn't out of frustration.  It's how it is.  If PAOK continues like this, they will lose the Championship.  Plain and Simple.  We've been so lucky all season long.  That luck will run out.  It's very simple.  We are not playing good ball and the team isn't good enough.  The team did nothing to improve last year's roster.  

• Like it 2

And Olympiakos is tearing it up? They all of a sudden became Barcelona. They barely won 3 of their league games with lucky goals in injury time and we should have at least 12 point gap with them. They also eliminated the worst AC Milan I can ever remember.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

And Olympiakos is tearing it up? They all of a sudden became Barcelona. They barely won 3 of their league games with lucky goals in injury time and we should have at least 12 point gap with them. They also eliminated the worst AC Milan I can ever remember.

With that logic, there are plenty of games we should have lost or drawn as well including the one against them.

• Like it 1