Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giourkas

Movie Thread

Lawrence of Arabia is a great movie, I don't see what Arab music has to do with it though.

• Like it 1

I'm a real sucker for the Star Wars stuff, even though the last movie was a hot flaming turd, I still enjoyed every minute of it. Especially the end scene.

Did you know Sir Alec Guiness' agent had put in a clause to his contract where he would get a cut of the film's revenue? It set him for life, and he was able to select only the roles he felt like taking from then on. Quite a lucky break really, he personally did not think the movie was that great initially from what I understand.

Stathis Psaltis, the actor who appeared in many great comedies died of cancer at the age of 66. RIP

18072668_686596401526070_2044840280_n.jp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this